Al Gore and the "Divine Right of Kings."

The Left refuses to hold their leadership accountable for their hypocrisy.

I remember in the 90s when the president of the Sierra Club called the SUV the "Joe Camel of automobiles."

But later that same year it was revealed he owned TWO SUV's. When asked about this obvious hypocrisy, he mumbled it was the only way he could drive to the mountains.

See it was OKAY for him to drive to the mountains. It's NOT FOR YOU! You have to be shoved into a lousy Leaf, that won't get much more than to work and back.

The Divine Right of Kings. It's okay for them, NOT OKAY FOR YOU!;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
All animals are equal...but some are more equal than others.

EXACTLY! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I remember debating some college kid who when presented with his own double standard declared, "sometimes the pot is right in calling the kettle black!" :lol::lol:

I'm not making that up. I think the left is fully aware of their OBVIOUS double standards. They just hope we don't notice.

But, they really do think they have some "special right" to the luxuries they decry for others.

That's why Obama Dems can lecture us about flying to Vegas, then Nancy Pelosi want her own private jets, and Obama can fly to vacations like EIGHT TIMES THIS YEAR SO FAR!

The hypocrisy could not be more obvious.

But YOU POINT THAT OUT TO THEM, and they will fly into a rage and start screaming "racist."

I think racist is the liberal way of screaming, "SERF, REMEMBER YOUR PLACE! YOU'RE GETTING UPPITY AGAIN!" ;)

Al Gore is NO WHERE near the righest person in the world.
But he is rich. You know, one of those evil rich people that got rich exploiting the workers?

Funny how when the left rails against "the rich", they completely forget that some rich people are liberals. :lol:

There is a great book that came out some years ago called "Do as I say, not as I do."

And it documents the rank GREED of liberals like Michael Moore, Al Gore, Noam Chomsky, and the late Ted Kennedy.

Preaching higher taxes for US. While they stick their money in every tax shelter they can find.

Or how Al Gore talks about "oil addiction" while he has his money in oil AND carbon credit firms at the same time.

It's quite revealing how self righteous and hypocritical liberals really are. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

teapartysamurai + truthmatters = really stoooooopid thread

:clap2:

Like I said. Liberals protest too much.

(It never fails to amuse me, when liberals claim they "don't care" about a subject, but they go in the thread and attack it anyway."

Protest too much! ;)

i'm sorry that you're as stupid as truthmatters, but that doesn't mean i won't take full advantage of the amusement it provides.

(It never fails to amuse me, when liberals claim they "don't care" about a subject, but they go in the thread and attack it anyway."

Protest too much! ;)

i'm sorry that you're as stupid as truthmatters, but that doesn't mean i won't take full advantage of the amusement it provides.

It's great fun. Now, shhhhhhhh, let's watch two of the dumbest posters on the board try and 'win' this vital argument.

Protest too much! ;)

I'm sorry you are afraid to debate me.

But if calling names makes you feel better in that regard, hey! We can't all be good at political debate. ;)

:lol::lol:

;)

Protest too much! ;)

It's great fun. Now, shhhhhhhh, let's watch two of the dumbest posters on the board try and 'win' this vital argument.

Man, considering you lost to me the other day, what does that say about YOU?

I wouldn't let that get around were I you?

Notice all these "smart people" don't want to talk about the actual premise of the op?

Scares the hell out of 'em!

Man, considering you lost to me the other day, what does that say about YOU?

I wouldn't let that get around were I you?

Notice all these "smart people" don't want to talk about the actual premise of the op?

Scares the hell out of 'em!

Lost? :lol::lol: Mmmmk. Whatever you say.

I remember in the 90s when the president of the Sierra Club called the SUV the "Joe Camel of automobiles."

But later that same year it was revealed he owned TWO SUV's. When asked about this obvious hypocrisy, he mumbled it was the only way he could drive to the mountains.

See it was OKAY for him to drive to the mountains. It's NOT FOR YOU! You have to be shoved into a lousy Leaf, that won't get much more than to work and back.

The Divine Right of Kings. It's okay for them, NOT OKAY FOR YOU!;)

All animals are equal...but some are more equal than others.

EXACTLY! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I remember debating some college kid who when presented with his own double standard declared, "sometimes the pot is right in calling the kettle black!" :lol::lol:

I'm not making that up. I think the left is fully aware of their OBVIOUS double standards. They just hope we don't notice.

But, they really do think they have some "special right" to the luxuries they decry for others.

That's why Obama Dems can lecture us about flying to Vegas, then Nancy Pelosi want her own private jets, and Obama can fly to vacations like EIGHT TIMES THIS YEAR SO FAR!

The hypocrisy could not be more obvious.

But YOU POINT THAT OUT TO THEM, and they will fly into a rage and start screaming "racist."

I think racist is the liberal way of screaming, "SERF, REMEMBER YOUR PLACE! YOU'RE GETTING UPPITY AGAIN!" ;)

Leftists claim to want equality, but they want nothing of the sort. They see themselves at the top of a class system, and they see that position as a "divine right".

But he is rich. You know, one of those evil rich people that got rich exploiting the workers?

Funny how when the left rails against "the rich", they completely forget that some rich people are liberals. :lol:

There is a great book that came out some years ago called "Do as I say, not as I do."

And it documents the rank GREED of liberals like Michael Moore, Al Gore, Noam Chomsky, and the late Ted Kennedy.

Preaching higher taxes for US. While they stick their money in every tax shelter they can find.

Or how Al Gore talks about "oil addiction" while he has his money in oil AND carbon credit firms at the same time.

It's quite revealing how self righteous and hypocritical liberals really are. ;)

Like I said, they see themselves as the ruling class. The rules they dictate to the proles don't apply to them.

IMO, the fact that the deniers have to talk about Gore, is prima facie evidence that they've lost the scientific argument. People who know the topic, discuss it. Those who don't or know their arguments are BS, take the political route and talk about Gore.

IMO, the fact that the deniers have to talk about Gore, is prima facie evidence that they've lost the scientific argument. People who know the topic, discuss it. Those who don't or know their arguments are BS, take the political route and talk about Gore.
What are the 'deniers' denying?

What are the 'deniers' denying?

You're kidding right?
Not at all. Really, I am deadly serious.

What are the deniers denying?

(Funny, we've had this conversation before and I didn't get an answer then, either.)

Last edited:

It was wealth accumulation that created Kings.

Al Gore is NOT who you should be fearful of turning into a king.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Like Al Gore has not made MILLIONS on the global warming hoax????

How obvious does something have to be for it to permeate your political blindness?

what does millions have to do with it? plenty of people are millionaires...

showing your ignorance again
Difference being, most of those millionaires made their money honestly. Not all, but most....Gore is now making millions dishonestly by helping to perpetrate the lie......The man has no honor, but a hell of a lot of shame.......Hopefully Tipper takes him for everything she can!

Hopefully Tipper takes him for everything she can!

I'd rather she just outed his cheating ass and let the nation tear him asunder for the fraud he is. She'll get her fair share, that's for sure.

It was wealth accumulation that created Kings.

Al Gore is NOT who you should be fearful of turning into a king.

Why should I not worry about him? He certainly has accumulated more wealth than I have, or will. That puts him a lot closer to being a king than I am.

Millions mean nothing you fool.

It takes Billions

No it doesn't.

Kings started out as the people in charge of small rural areas. If you want to try and claim the high ground by challenging people to look at history to see how kings get started than you will have to look and see that Gore has built his own little kingdom. He might be a small toad in the ocean, but in the pond he is playing in he is the fattest toad around.

All kings begin with the belief they are entitled to rule others regardless of the desire of others.

Algore exemplifies that, as do all progressives, regardless of party.

It is a disease of character and morality that needs to be cured.

Forum List

Back