Al Franken Should Resign...poll

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

..POLL: Should U.S. Senator Al Franken resign?

Because he kissed someone during a stage show where he was supposed to kiss someone?

Just can't get worked up about that.
He fondled her tits while she was asleep. Got picture of it.
if a bullet isn't getting through i'm pretty hands wouldn't either.

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

Yes, he should. As should Moore drop out and trump resign.

Only more will fall, you watch.
<giggle>
I will admit, while watching CSPAN now, when I'm watching a senator talk, I'm wondering ..... well nothing to do about politics.

That's the bad part of all this, and I agree will learn far more than we ever wanted to know about our elected representatives.

i'm saying no.

not because i want to protect al franken. he's a diaper wearing asshole who plays politics around shit just as much as the rest of them do. but if we're all going to be held accountable for things we did for our entire lifetime as to whether or not we get to keep our jobs, where are we really headed?

every time someone makes an accusation, why must heads roll vs. stay calm and look for the truth instead? i hated all this liberals demanding the jobs of conservatives who did conservative things and i hate this just as much.

whatever he did he apologized for and while that to me isn't the key, her accepting it is. it's amazing to me people on here feel more emotional about this than the person it happened to.

that mentality isn't going to end as long as we feed it the bullshit we keep feeding it.
So he should stay even after grabbing the girls boobs while she slept? That is a felonious act you know? You support to the 2 tier justice system where political hacks can get away with crimes that would have the rest of us doing 10 - 50 years in jail? Such stupid people who are liberals....

So he should stay even after grabbing the girls boobs while she slept? That is a felonious act you know?

Except he never touched her boobs... but never mind.

You support to the 2 tier justice system where political hacks can get away with crimes that would have the rest of us doing 10 - 50 years in jail? Such stupid people who are liberals....

When was the last time someone went to jail for making a gesture with no contact.

It's kind of like when you guys claim that Hillary would have went to jail for the email thing, and then couldn't produce one legitimate case of someone actually going to jail for that.

He fondled her tits while she was asleep. Got picture of it.

Really? because it looks to me like he isn't even making contact. Not to mention she had Kevlar over them.
I see it, a Republican has accusations made against him. In which the evidence is starting to go good for him. He has to resign. We have a Democrat with a picture of him fondling a sleeping woman's tits. Nothing to see here, she was probably asking for it. This is what you get when you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, right Joe? Tell me, why do you disrespect women, if they are molested by a Democrat? First with bill now with Franken.

Yes, Franken must go. By Mich McConnel’s non standard as demonstrated by his stance on Roy Moore. Frankin must go.if he stays then Moore gets to stay.
And trump too...same reason.

This Harvey business was just to fight Trump in 2020
With America's attention span, this stuff will be forgotten by 2020.

I see it, a Republican has accusations made against him. In which the evidence is starting to go good for him. He has to resign. We have a Democrat with a picture of him fondling a sleeping woman's tits. Nothing to see here, she was probably asking for it. This is what you get when you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, right Joe? Tell me, why do you disrespect women, if they are molested by a Democrat? First with bill now with Franken.

No, i disrespect them when they make big deals out of nothing or completely lie about stuff.

If this woman felt that bad about this, she should have made a complaint 10 years ago. Franken wasn't her boss, he couldn't get her fired, none of the usual excuses we hear about why "women don't speak up".

Frankly, listening to her whine that Franken drew on her picture was kind of pathetic.

Al can resign as soon as your orange sexual predator Donald does.... and maybe all the other people in congress your boys paid out millions to cover for.

:thup:

"your boys"... :lol:

Well, that 15 million dollar slush fund to pay off harassment victims etc. of Congress members during the Obama years needs some serious investigation. I thought Harry&Nancy came up with that fund...:wink_2:

No, i disrespect them when they make big deals out of nothing or completely lie about stuff.

If this woman felt that bad about this, she should have made a complaint 10 years ago. Franken wasn't her boss, he couldn't get her fired, none of the usual excuses we hear about why "women don't speak up".

Frankly, listening to her whine that Franken drew on her picture was kind of pathetic.

Lol.

Yes, Franken must go. By Mich McConnel’s non standard as demonstrated by his stance on Roy Moore. Frankin must go.if he stays then Moore gets to stay.
And trump too...same reason.

This Harvey business was just to fight Trump in 2020
Harvey?

Al can resign as soon as your orange sexual predator Donald does.... and maybe all the other people in congress your boys paid out millions to cover for.

:thup:

"your boys"... :lol:

Well, that 15 million dollar slush fund to pay off harassment victims etc. of Congress members during the Obama years needs some serious investigation. I thought Harry&Nancy came up with that fund...:wink_2:

well, I didn't vote for the orange loon.

during the Obama years, lumpster? you mean while your loons ran the congress.

quiet

Forum List

Back