Al Franken Should Resign...poll

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

..POLL: Should U.S. Senator Al Franken resign?

/----/ Al Frankenstein should resign because he's a Libtard Moonbat.
Al Frankenstein.jpg

Yes, Franken must go. By Mich McConnel’s non standard as demonstrated by his stance on Roy Moore. Frankin must go.if he stays then Moore gets to stay.

Let's see now,

One incident of making jokes in poor taste.

vs.

Dozens of instances of taking sexual liberties with a minor?

Meh, not even close.
who's that?

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

Al can resign as soon as your orange sexual predator Donald does.... and maybe all the other people in congress your boys paid out millions to cover for.

:thup:
ROTFLMAO.... You guys, are too funny....:rofl:
I am starting to feel like my ex wife has taken over the country. She was real good at taking the issue away from shit that mattered and transferring it to horse shit like we see today. America is still supposed to be innocent until proven guilty whether you be Moore or Franken. Can we legislate sexual harrasment and abuse. I think we already have, our laws are limited by what can be proven as they should be. Imperfect, yes but it is still the best system available.

not because i want to protect al franken. he's a diaper wearing asshole who plays politics around shit just as much as the rest of them do. but if we're all going to be held accountable for things we did for our entire lifetime as to whether or not we get to keep our jobs, where are we really headed?

But that is already happening, unfortunately. We live in an information age.

in time people will stop also and move on when this bores us as a culture and a new fad comes along. part of the problem is we can't handle getting information this fast and we've not, as a culture, put up filters. they will come and the noise will die down.

i can't recall the last time i got SPAM mail from my family telling me a dying child is collecting post cards, please spread the word. we learned, we moved on.

but right now we're deeply mired in attack mode that we've created as a wall to the other sides evil ways. we protect our side at all costs not because we agree with it but because if we give into it being wrong, we fear our own floodgates will open and our way of life is over.

extreme, isn't it?

we've become so afraid to admit our side did something wrong not because we don't think they did, but because of how the other side will take advantage of it. so we elevate their crimes and minimize our own.

out of fear.

kinda stupid when you think about it.
well me personally, I am scared shitless about a man that may have said hi to a 17 year old girl once and maybe signed a yearbook. stay the fk away from that character I'm telling ya.

i may start reporting old men in their 30s saying hi to students and ask for them to be arrested.

fk the dude with a gun that killed six. that fking 30 year old dude that said hi is a fking menace to society.

Franken has no moral leverage anymore.

in time people will stop also and move on when this bores us as a culture and a new fad comes along. part of the problem is we can't handle getting information this fast and we've not, as a culture, put up filters. they will come and the noise will die down.

i can't recall the last time i got SPAM mail from my family telling me a dying child is collecting post cards, please spread the word. we learned, we moved on.

but right now we're deeply mired in attack mode that we've created as a wall to the other sides evil ways. we protect our side at all costs not because we agree with it but because if we give into it being wrong, we fear our own floodgates will open and our way of life is over.

extreme, isn't it?

we've become so afraid to admit our side did something wrong not because we don't think they did, but because of how the other side will take advantage of it. so we elevate their crimes and minimize our own.

out of fear.

Yes and no. Me, I kind of weigh things out. Franken has done a pretty good job as Senator, he hasn't made a mockery of the office, he's proposed some good legislation and advocated some strong positions, and he's better informed on the issues than a lot of these guys.

And ten years ago, he acted like kind of a boor on a USO tour with a woman who would probably get on my nerves if I was locked in a plane with her for 10 hours. Yeah, he did something wrong. I'll admit that. But no one died, no one was traumitized for life, no one's reputation was ruined.
i'm a bad one to really talk about him cause i don't like him. i'll never NOT see him in diapers and making incredibly stupid jokes.but how i feel about him has no bearing on whether or not he should be treated differently in any given set of circumstances. i have no idea his senate record cause i don't follow him or just about any of them really.

but from what i can tell people that compare franken to moore are doing so in order to do the whole SEE YOUR SIDE IS GUILTY TOO and getting the most political value from the incident as possible. and while i'm not a franken fan i am impressed with the way he's handled it so far so credit where credit is due to me.

and now i need to go get my papers. i think i just got kicked out of the conservative club.
well again, it is the difference between oops there is a picture and 38 years later some old woman saying she was groped 4 weeks before an election. I'm just saying apples an oranges comparison.

not because i want to protect al franken. he's a diaper wearing asshole who plays politics around shit just as much as the rest of them do. but if we're all going to be held accountable for things we did for our entire lifetime as to whether or not we get to keep our jobs, where are we really headed?

But that is already happening, unfortunately. We live in an information age.

extreme, isn't it?

out of fear.

well me personally, I am scared shitless about a man that may have said hi to a 17 year old girl once and maybe signed a yearbook. stay the fk away from that character I'm telling ya.

i may start reporting old men in their 30s saying hi to students and ask for them to be arrested.

fk the dude with a gun that killed six. that fking 30 year old dude that said hi is a fking menace to society.

Franken has no moral leverage anymore.

Would they want Franken left alone with their sleeping wife, daughter? But, OK, he should be making legislation that effects their lifes?

Really?

Because he kissed someone during a stage show where he was supposed to kiss someone?

Just can't get worked up about that.
He fondled her tits while she was asleep. Got picture of it.
if a bullet isn't getting through i'm pretty hands wouldn't either.
huh?

I didn't vote

still in shock he actually got elected
His election was rigged.
Didn't it take 5 or more recounts to finally remove enough republican votes for Al(Jazeera) Frankenstein to win?
And keep discoving new votes for Franken....two pronged effort. Largest swing in recount history defying all probability but that didn't stop dem machine no sir ....all things are possible when the first black Messiah commands it

So he should stay even after grabbing the girls boobs while she slept? That is a felonious act you know?

Except he never touched her boobs... but never mind.

You support to the 2 tier justice system where political hacks can get away with crimes that would have the rest of us doing 10 - 50 years in jail? Such stupid people who are liberals....

When was the last time someone went to jail for making a gesture with no contact.

It's kind of like when you guys claim that Hillary would have went to jail for the email thing, and then couldn't produce one legitimate case of someone actually going to jail for that.
so are truly that fking stupid? Chicago just let fifteen people out of jail that didn't do the crime they went in for. and you ask that question? too funny. libs are truly stoooooooooooooooooopid

I see it, a Republican has accusations made against him. In which the evidence is starting to go good for him. He has to resign. We have a Democrat with a picture of him fondling a sleeping woman's tits. Nothing to see here, she was probably asking for it. This is what you get when you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, right Joe? Tell me, why do you disrespect women, if they are molested by a Democrat? First with bill now with Franken.

No, i disrespect them when they make big deals out of nothing or completely lie about stuff.

If this woman felt that bad about this, she should have made a complaint 10 years ago. Franken wasn't her boss, he couldn't get her fired, none of the usual excuses we hear about why "women don't speak up".

Frankly, listening to her whine that Franken drew on her picture was kind of pathetic.
you just didn't write this? OMG, i'm speechless to the stoooooopid here. and the shit we've taken for saying that. from him!!!!

I see it, a Republican has accusations made against him. In which the evidence is starting to go good for him. He has to resign. We have a Democrat with a picture of him fondling a sleeping woman's tits. Nothing to see here, she was probably asking for it. This is what you get when you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, right Joe? Tell me, why do you disrespect women, if they are molested by a Democrat? First with bill now with Franken.

No, i disrespect them when they make big deals out of nothing or completely lie about stuff.

If this woman felt that bad about this, she should have made a complaint 10 years ago. Franken wasn't her boss, he couldn't get her fired, none of the usual excuses we hear about why "women don't speak up".

Frankly, listening to her whine that Franken drew on her picture was kind of pathetic.
so can I say the same thing about waiting 38 years later?

He fondled her tits while she was asleep. Got picture of it.

Really? because it looks to me like he isn't even making contact. Not to mention she had Kevlar over them.
It was an extremely tasteless joke with an underriding disrespect of a woman's body. Trump class bullshit and I don't agree with you defending it, more for the objectifying thing than anything else. However, I agree it is apples and oranges to compare this to the Moore allegations.
I agree evidence vs none makes it such.

If you think he should resign, then you must think Roy Moore should resign and President Trump should resign?

1. Using the Trump model as to who should or shouldn't hold office, Franken should do what Trump has done. Stay in office despite having engaged in this behavior,

2. Using the Trump model as to who should or shouldn't hold office, Trump says it's the right of the voters in Alabama to decide Roy Moore's fate. Therefore, let the voters of Minnesota decide Franken's fate.

3. The woman involved with Franken isn't asking for his resignation or removal. Does her opinion matter?

4. My personal opinion? Franken should take it upon himself to resign. If then he is genuinely contrite, he can proceed to make amends in the private sector.
none of the women who have been trampled out against moore have asked for him to step down either.

1. Using the Trump model as to who should or shouldn't hold office, Franken should do what Trump has done. Stay in office despite having engaged in this behavior,

2. Using the Trump model as to who should or shouldn't hold office, Trump says it's the right of the voters in Alabama to decide Roy Moore's fate. Therefore, let the voters of Minnesota decide Franken's fate.

3. The woman involved with Franken isn't asking for his resignation or removal. Does her opinion matter?

4. My personal opinion? Franken should take it upon himself to resign. If then he is genuinely contrite, he can proceed to make amends in the private sector.
none of the women who have been trampled out against moore have asked for him to step down either.

So which of the two are you saying should step down?

Forum List

Back