Al Franken Should Resign...poll

He fondled her tits while she was asleep. Got picture of it.

Really? because it looks to me like he isn't even making contact. Not to mention she had Kevlar over them.
It was an extremely tasteless joke with an underriding disrespect of a woman's body. Trump class bullshit and I don't agree with you defending it, more for the objectifying thing than anything else. However, I agree it is apples and oranges to compare this to the Moore allegations.

I think Franken is a pos lib. But why should one's career be ruined over that one picture?

Yes, Franken must go. By Mich McConnel’s non standard as demonstrated by his stance on Roy Moore. Frankin must go.if he stays then Moore gets to stay.

Let's see now,

One incident of making jokes in poor taste.

vs.

Dozens of instances of taking sexual liberties with a minor?

Meh, not even close.

Problem. There are PICTURES of weird all. And as you listen, and more comes out on Weird Al, many felt he was a creeper along the lines of Roy Moore. It will be interesting to hear Mr Franken lie his way through this. Then there are the TONS of other polititions waiting for their turn in the barrel. Not just more democrats, but republicans to. This is the results of all the brush fires that retard McConnel started. One thing weird about you democrats, it’s weird how okay you guys can be with Rape.

A photo? Are there more? What would a video have shown clown boy doing?

Also done during a USO Tour which was done to entertain troops. Shows more than disrespect for women, it also shows disrespect for the Military.

Minnesota got what it voted for, let them live with that decision. The moron will have ZERO power until his term ends.

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

..POLL: Should U.S. Senator Al Franken resign?

Because he kissed someone during a stage show where he was supposed to kiss someone?

Just can't get worked up about that.

No, he was groping her and he made statements about killing gay people and raping lesley stahl.

It's what comedy has become. Sad, but ultimately it has become destructive.

Yes, Franken must go. By Mich McConnel’s non standard as demonstrated by his stance on Roy Moore. Frankin must go.if he stays then Moore gets to stay.

Let's see now,

One incident of making jokes in poor taste.

vs.

Dozens of instances of taking sexual liberties with a minor?

Meh, not even close.

Problem. There are PICTURES of weird all. And as you listen, and more comes out on Weird Al, many felt he was a creeper along the lines of Roy Moore. It will be interesting to hear Mr Franken lie his way through this. Then there are the TONS of other polititions waiting for their turn in the barrel. Not just more democrats, but republicans to. This is the results of all the brush fires that retard McConnel started. One thing weird about you democrats, it’s weird how okay you guys can be with Rape.

A photo? Are there more? What would a video have shown clown boy doing?

Also done during a USO Tour which was done to entertain troops. Shows more than disrespect for women, it also shows disrespect for the Military.

Minnesota got what it voted for, let them live with that decision. The moron will have ZERO power until his term ends.

Had there been vedio? Well had that been he case the air would likely have been let out of this by tomorrow.

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

Al can resign as soon as your orange sexual predator Donald does.... and maybe all the other people in congress your boys paid out millions to cover for.

:thup:

"your boys"... :lol:

Well, that 15 million dollar slush fund to pay off harassment victims etc. of Congress members during the Obama years needs some serious investigation. I thought Harry&Nancy came up with that fund...:wink_2:

well, I didn't vote for the orange loon.

during the Obama years, lumpster? you mean while your loons ran the congress.

quiet

Yup, you voted for the enabler of sexual harassment, probable rape and pedophile island frequent flier is my guess.

mmm .. I don't recall Democrats/Republicans male or female complaining about it but I think we agree, it's outrageous.

It was an extremely tasteless joke with an underriding disrespect of a woman's body. Trump class bullshit and I don't agree with you defending it, more for the objectifying thing than anything else. However, I agree it is apples and oranges to compare this to the Moore allegations.

I think what Trump said was a lot worse, and it's backed up with a lot of women saying he did that sort of thing.

Was it tasteless? Sure. Is it a big deal? Not really.

I think what Trump said was a lot worse, and it's backed up with a lot of women saying he did that sort of thing.

Was it tasteless? Sure. Is it a big deal? Not really.

"Protect thine own even at the cost of your integrity."
Wait, you had none to start with.

1. Using the Trump model as to who should or shouldn't hold office, Franken should do what Trump has done. Stay in office despite having engaged in this behavior,

2. Using the Trump model as to who should or shouldn't hold office, Trump says it's the right of the voters in Alabama to decide Roy Moore's fate. Therefore, let the voters of Minnesota decide Franken's fate.

3. The woman involved with Franken isn't asking for his resignation or removal. Does her opinion matter?

4. My personal opinion? Franken should take it upon himself to resign. If then he is genuinely contrite, he can proceed to make amends in the private sector.

He is full of so much shit though.

Wouldn't his decomposing be more harmful to mother earth?

No more than a few years worth of chicken shit from Tyson Farms. We'd just have to let him decompose out on the desert somewhere.

Yes, he should. As should Moore drop out and trump resign.

Well, we still don't know what he did in pictures 2,3,4,5,6.7.8.9.10. etc. etc.etc.
Lumpy is Trump in disguise.

Nope.. if I had billions I wouldn't be putting up with all the thankless crap, character assassinations and threats Trump and his family are enduring. I'd be doing the fun stuff.

Okay .. he should resign for this as well... even though she seems to enjoy being fondled in public and promised a BJ for Bill during the Lewinski years.

. AlJoy1-640x480.jpg

"Protect thine own even at the cost of your integrity."
Wait, you had none to start with.

That would be you guys when you defended Moore.

We already knew that Franken was a boorish comedian when we elected him.

4. My personal opinion? Franken should take it upon himself to resign. If then he is genuinely contrite, he can proceed to make amends in the private sector.

I disagree. I don't think this is a big deal. If we start making boorish behavior a federal offense, all of us would be in trouble.

1. Using the Trump model as to who should or shouldn't hold office, Franken should do what Trump has done. Stay in office despite having engaged in this behavior,

2. Using the Trump model as to who should or shouldn't hold office, Trump says it's the right of the voters in Alabama to decide Roy Moore's fate. Therefore, let the voters of Minnesota decide Franken's fate.

3. The woman involved with Franken isn't asking for his resignation or removal. Does her opinion matter?

Let the voters decide. If we're using your model, we have to go back to clinton since he stayed in office.....right?

Let the voters decide. If we're using your model, we have to go back to clinton since he stayed in office.....right?

My opinion is in Number 4. Idiot.

My opinion is in Number 4. Idiot.

Oh, I got your opinion but you got 1 wrong. Obviously, you didn't understand.

Forum List

Back