Airspace over Lake Michigan Shut Down

I like lots of republicans and miss the time when they stood for conservative values instead of Trumpism and loudmouth nut-balls. Follow the news. You don't here much of that crap in Tennessee politics, except for Marsha. It is a conservative state. You might remember, when Trump tried to send in a trump supporting ringer from out of state to run in the newly carved out congressional distict, or Republican led legislature with support of minority Democrats and our Republican governor quickly put a stop to it, legislating to change laws and rules to prevent her from even running. Even the democrat tread on the line carefully here. It is why we have no state income tax, among other things. We are also conservative as not liking public officials making an ass of themselves, simply to piss off the other side, pointlessly other than to get points with the minority of their base. What doesn't fly in business and business meeting, doesn't play well in politics either.
Reaping the rewards of conservatism...while dissing conservatives.

This is funnier than all hell.

I suspect you are right. I just wish the Air force would do a fly by and then shoot it down with guns and bullets to deflate the balloon instead of missiles, that cost as much as a decent house in much of the country.
I basically agree. If the smaller flying objects can be cheaply made, then an unfriendly nation may send many of them into our air space just to drain our air defense resources and impose on us the extra time and money need to retrieve the objects.

Perhaps we need to develop an inexpensive, high-altitude drone that can knock down the intruders at minimum cost and effort.

Reaping the rewards of conservatism...while dissing conservatives.

This is funnier than all hell.
I am dissing the people not conservative enough. There are no known conservatives leading that party at the moment. Conservatives don't act this way in public.

I like lots of republicans and miss the time when they stood for conservative values instead of Trumpism and loudmouth nut-balls. Follow the news. You don't hear much of that crap in Tennessee politics, except for Marsha. It is a conservative state. You might remember, when Trump tried to send in a trump supporting ringer from out of state to run in the newly carved out congressional district, our Republican led legislature with support of minority Democrats and our Republican governor quickly put a stop to it, legislating to change laws and rules to prevent her from even running. Even the democrat tread on the line carefully here. It is why we have no state income tax, among other things. We are also conservative as not liking public officials making an ass of themselves, simply to piss off the other side, pointlessly other than to get points with the minority of their base. What doesn't fly in business and business meeting, doesn't play well in politics either.
Thanks for admitting you're an Open Borders, Free Market, Foreign Slave Labor scumbag.

I basically agree. If the smaller flying objects can be cheaply made, then an unfriendly nation may send many of them into our air space just to drain our air defense resources and impose on us the extra time and money need to retrieve the objects.

Perhaps we need to develop an inexpensive, high-altitude drone that can knock down the intruders at minimum cost and effort.
Drones will never fly as high as those balloons can, but any nearby satellite should easily be capable of (safely) burning holes in them with a lightweight mounted laser.

I don't think a balloon could cross Michigan that fast could it? It's about 200 miles.

Maybe it could that high up
The Chinese are stalking Detroit? Are they taking pictures of the cities in the worst condition on the planet? Watch out Cleveland, you're next!

Hmm, makes me wonder what else is going on. They have America looking at balloons…that means something else is going on that they don’t want you to see.

This is no UFO

This is distraction....this is worse than the media is telling us...dead birds.....dead fish all over the place :confused:

The worse health effects on people are going to be seen very soon.....

They don't give a shit.

I am dissing the people not conservative enough. There are no known conservatives leading that party at the moment. Conservatives don't act this way in public.

Duh.....swing and a miss..........

Tennessee has a proud tradition of being a fiscally conservative state, and the administration is working hard to ensure state government continues to be well managed with the lowest possible tax burden to residents. The administration is building off the state’s record of good fiscal management by simultaneously building reserves, cutting taxes, and eliminating waste and inefficiencies from state government.

Transparent & Efficient Government Priority - Transparent Tennessee - TN.gov

Duh.....swing and a miss..........

Tennessee has a proud tradition of being a fiscally conservative state, and the administration is working hard to ensure state government continues to be well managed with the lowest possible tax burden to residents. The administration is building off the state’s record of good fiscal management by simultaneously building reserves, cutting taxes, and eliminating waste and inefficiencies from state government.

Transparent & Efficient Government Priority - Transparent Tennessee - TN.gov
Sounds like a hit to me. Good policy from our state, for our state.

Well if we know the point of origin in which your assumption of these flying objects would be sent from, then we would take it to the source instead of just fighting to keep such things out of our air-space.

Forum List

Back