Ahhhnald-R, says stimulus created 150K Californian jobs

How many CEO's, banksters and their ilk could be paid with that type of money?

And this is the guy a lot of Republicans wanted to change the constitution for so he could become president.

Yes, how soon they forget. I remember rightwingers like Hannity going all in for Arnold for governor, and, IRONICALLY, defending that by claiming that it was better to support someone electable than to support a true conservative, such as Tom McClintock, who was also in that race.

Well, you learned your lesson, cons. Now you can throw all your support to those unelectable rightwingers and give the GOP a good assfucking.

and Tom McClintock is the guy i vote for any time i see his name.....Arnold was a better Gov. before he got elected....6 months in i he caved to the legislature....and became kinda useless,like all the others before him........the celebrity factor pays off....

Lead??? Let's see. The American people like the health care bill until Ried bargained to try and get GOP support; and they hung him out to dry anyway. No one can lead when they're being sabotaged by people who are supposed to be helping to govern. If there is one blind spot with Obama, it's his thinking that the GOP is even interested in what's good for America. They're not. They're only interested in what they think is good for the GOP; the country be damned.

so basically your saying the guy is no leader.....if he was he would have 70-80% of the people in this country on board with him.....the far right will never be on board with him...BUT he should have a good deal of Moderate and Liberal Repubs at least giving him the benefit of the doubt,AND basically be on board with him....i dont see that....AND he should have the Conservative Dems on board.....i dont see that happening,and i know many Moderate Dems who are not happy with the guy......to sum it up....he aint leading no one but those who agree with him.....a good leader would have this country coming together not splitting apart....SO FAR President Obama is NOT a good leader ....i do hope he becomes one.....because right now this country needs a leader.....and i dont see any....ANYWHERE....

The Democrats never had a supermajority. Don't believe everything the talking pantyhose on Foxnews tell you.

Excuse me.....I will not get into the semantics game that you seem to approve the use of...

So I will, instead,make it easy....

Please explain to me how the GOP was able to sabotage any bill or appointment if NOT A SINGLE GOP vote was required to enact any legislation or appointment.

There...is that better?

because the dems were too wussy to say 'good...you want to filibuster...have at it'. they thought everyone would sing Kumbaya...

that's how.

and i don't get it either.

Your usual inartful expression leaves me wondering what the hell you are talking about.
The Dems were too wussy about losing their seats to try shtick that the Republicans did not do when they were in the same situation.
Now Obama wants them to fall on their swords for his health care plan. I don't think they'll do it.

Excuse me.....I will not get into the semantics game that you seem to approve the use of...

Please explain to me how the GOP was able to sabotage any bill or appointment if NOT A SINGLE GOP vote was required to enact any legislation or appointment.

There...is that better?

because the dems were too wussy to say 'good...you want to filibuster...have at it'. they thought everyone would sing Kumbaya...

that's how.

Your usual inartful expression leaves me wondering what the hell you are talking about.
The Dems were too wussy about losing their seats to try shtick that the Republicans did not do when they were in the same situation.
Now Obama wants them to fall on their swords for his health care plan. I don't think they'll do it.

hardly inartful... and i can't help it if your comprehension level is lower than my son's was when he was in kindergarten. :cuckoo:

and the repubs passed most of their garbage by reconciliation. So either you're a liar... or you're woefully uninformed.

that's how.

hardly inartful... and i can't help it if your comprehension level is lower than my son's was when he was in kindergarten. :cuckoo:

and the repubs passed most of their garbage by reconciliation. So either you're a liar... or you're woefully uninformed.
The Republicans did not pass "most of their garbage" (note the inexact expression that can mean almost anything) by reconciliation. Please point out even one major policy that was passed that way.
I can not help that your education has rendered you near-illiterate in your writing ability. Maybe remedial courses would help?

Please explain to me how a party with a super majority across the aisle, can sabotage any bill or appointment?

The Democrats never had a supermajority. Don't believe everything the talking pantyhose on Foxnews tell you.

There...is that better?

By being able to ally their 40 votes with someone like Lieberman.

The Republicans did not pass "most of their garbage" (note the inexact expression that can mean almost anything) by reconciliation. Please point out even one major policy that was passed that way.
I can not help that your education has rendered you near-illiterate in your writing ability. Maybe remedial courses would help?

The Bush tax cut was passed by reconcilaition, you blithering idiot.

As for the rest of your insane blather, keep it to yourself. it bores everyone else, freaktoid.

Lead??? Let's see. The American people like the health care bill until Ried bargained to try and get GOP support; and they hung him out to dry anyway. No one can lead when they're being sabotaged by people who are supposed to be helping to govern. If there is one blind spot with Obama, it's his thinking that the GOP is even interested in what's good for America. They're not. They're only interested in what they think is good for the GOP; the country be damned.

Substitute 'Dems' for 'GOP' and you have how this side of the aisle, and much of the country, view what's going on in D.C. right now.

Her education?

She CLAIMS she's an attorney.

After reading through her mundane liberal posts these last few months, I wouldn't retain her ass to defend me against a god damn right turn ticket. Lord knows, my ass would be sitting on death row by the time she was through!

Just another liberal :cuckoo:, NOTHING MORE!

Crist of Fla. said the same thing.
So did lots of other Cons to their constituents who got jobs, but denied it on camera at other times.
Rachel Maddow has been exposing those dishonest ones for days now, including them on tape stating both sides.

As for the rest of your insane blather, keep it to yourself. it bores everyone else, freaktoid.

The EGTRRA was passed by the House as HR1836 and then by the Senate. Please show where this was done by reconciliation used as a means to circumvent normal legislative process. All bills go through reconciliation because the House and Senate versions differ.

Are you really an attorney? Really?
I think you sweep out attorneys' offices at night. That would fit your knowledge base and linguistic abilities.

So did lots of other Cons to their constituents who got jobs, but denied it on camera at other times.
Rachel Maddow has been exposing those dishonest ones for days now, including them on tape stating both sides.
That's another reason why they FEAR her so much. She exposes them with the TRUTH.

And you know Republicans and truth go together like Cockaroaches and light.

That's another reason why they FEAR her so much. She exposes them with the TRUTH.

And you know Republicans and truth go together like Cockaroaches and light.

The funny thing about it is that Pat Buchanan, who I always thought was the rightiest of right-wingers, loves Rachel. Some of the best political debate on television is when the two of them get rocking and rolling.

It's just the loons who have issues with her...

no surprises.

The EGTRRA was passed by the House as HR1836 and then by the Senate. Please show where this was done by reconciliation used as a means to circumvent normal legislative process. All bills go through reconciliation because the House and Senate versions differ.

I think you sweep out attorneys' offices at night. That would fit your knowledge base and linguistic abilities.

you don't know what reconciliation is, do you, freaktoid?

lol... all bills do NOT go to reconciliation...if they did, you all wouldn't be screaming like stuck pigs.

they go to CONFERENCE, ijit.

damn, you're a freak.... and an ignorant one at that.

Last edited:

lol... all bills do NOT go to reconciliation...if they did, you all wouldn't be screaming like stuck pigs.

You're ad hominems tell me you are way over your heard here. Your lack of sentence structure, logical or coherent thought, and ability to answer questions tells me you are off your meds as well.

You're ad hominems tell me you are way over your heard here. Your lack of sentence structure, logical or coherent thought, and ability to answer questions tells me you are off your meds as well.
No shit!

And she's an attorney?.....LMAO!

My brother in law is a superior court judge. A former DA in the major crimes division in LA, with a 99% conviction record. One of the youngest judges ever appointed in California. He would have made mince meat out of ol' Jillian at trial. As a judge, he'd be appalled to see her representation before him.

The way the woman speaks, I would surmise she's a legal clerk at best!

Forum List

Back