Ahhhnald-R, says stimulus created 150K Californian jobs

And this is the guy a lot of Republicans wanted to change the constitution for so he could become president.

Yes, how soon they forget. I remember rightwingers like Hannity going all in for Arnold for governor, and, IRONICALLY, defending that by claiming that it was better to support someone electable than to support a true conservative, such as Tom McClintock, who was also in that race.

Well, you learned your lesson, cons. Now you can throw all your support to those unelectable rightwingers and give the GOP a good assfucking.
Looks like Fox pulled those hannity clips, I could not find any.

copyrights are handy for protecting the stupid.

And this is the guy a lot of Republicans wanted to change the constitution for so he could become president.

Yes, how soon they forget. I remember rightwingers like Hannity going all in for Arnold for governor, and, IRONICALLY, defending that by claiming that it was better to support someone electable than to support a true conservative, such as Tom McClintock, who was also in that race.

Well, you learned your lesson, cons. Now you can throw all your support to those unelectable rightwingers and give the GOP a good assfucking.
Looks like Fox pulled those hannity clips, I could not find any.

copyrights are handy for protecting the stupid.

Well, that was back when for some reason I could stand to listen to Hannity for more than 10 seconds at a time and it was no better proof of what a phoney he is especially when he claims that he is a conservative first. He got a lot of heat from McClintock supporters and he blew them all off. It was a classic case of celebrity worship/bandwaggoning.

I'm sorry, but I have NEVER seen that suggested.

that doesn't surprise me. From your posts, there are a lot of things that happened that seemed to have gotten past you.
The abject failure of our current president sure hasn't gotten past her!

ahh but just wait till Obama has been president for a few years and that 1 year write wing memory limit is blocking all the early Obama failures and is only remembering about the later Obama successes.

that doesn't surprise me. From your posts, there are a lot of things that happened that seemed to have gotten past you.

I just love you guys' irrationality. You support a party whose stated mission is to cause the POTUS's agenda to fail. You cheer madly from the sidelines while your party sabotages every bill and appointment. Then you accuse the POTUS of failing. ROFLMAO!!!

I just love you guys' irrationality. You support a party whose stated mission is to cause the POTUS's agenda to fail. You cheer madly from the sidelines while your party sabotages every bill and appointment. Then you accuse the POTUS of failing. ROFLMAO!!!
Your boy is a failure because of his inability to lead.

He couldn't get jack shit passed, EVEN WHEN HE HAD THE MAJORITY!

I thought he was supposed to be the great uniter?

He tries to shove a bullshit healthcare bill down our throats, a bill that is being completely rejected by the american people, and you say that's the republicans fault?...That's just too freakin' funny. Fact is, the american people don't want that bill, and still he's trying to ram it down our throats. That's not the republicans fault

Maybe if the incompetent idiot actually invested his time in more IMPORTANT things right now, LIKE FOCUSING ON OUR FAILING ECONOMY, he just might do this country some good. But don't count on it. His ego just seems to get in the way of his leadership. His elitist attitude is killing him. And the polls are more than proving it!

But then, what else did you expect when you voted style over substance?

Last edited:
The money from the stimulus which has been spent already has gone SOMEPLACE. Only a fool would stand up and say it "created no jobs" or did nothing to keep jobs.

Let's say on of the most worthless corporation in America, Mike Tyson Chicken, got 10 million dollars. Hypothetically the boss steals 8 million of it and just doesn't fire 100 people this year because of the 2 million he put towards the bottom line. The 8 million he spends evenly on Mexican whores, drugs, and upgrades to his private jet.

The 2 million which went to his employees gets sent around the economy in rent for mobile homes, food at Aldi's, all them things poor folks spend money on.

The other 8 million, well some is lost to Mexico lol. 1/3 of it is spent with whatever American company upgrades his private jet. So they at the very least get to stay in business or order more shag carpet, whatever.

The real discussion is if we will be better off for it next year or 10 years from now when we're paying the interest on it and can't have another stimulus or military spending bill of this size if it doesn't permanently help the economy.

Deficit spending on transcontinental railroads help the economy obviously. Deficit spending on pig breeding programs, I dunno.

Please explain to me how a party with a super majority across the aisle, can sabotage any bill or appointment?

So please enlighten us. Who were all of these " a lot of republicans" that wanted to change the constitution so AS can become president?

Forum List

Back