TV evangelists need to pay taxes

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
Benny Hinn just revealed he has three luxury residences in southern California in his divorce proceedings.
This crook, like most all TV evangelists, are getting away with robbery.
Tax exempt status.
If we taxed all of these crooks we could settle the debt of a large state.

It a sin to actually deceive people by pretending you are a healer and say "you are healed" and then get donations for it that you then use to buy your luxuory mansion. YOu however did not see that and went right for the 'the rich didn't pay their fair share' line. It only proves how people on the left can't distinguish between real crimes that defrauds someoneof their money and actually just having a lot of it.

Benny Hinn getting a divorce? Isn't that a sin?

I don't think so.

The reasons behind a divorce can be a sin, but divorce itself was allowed by both Moses and Jesus under certain circumstances.

But...IMO Benny Hinn IS a crook and a charlatan.

Why do atheists insist on monitoring the lives of believers, I wonder?

Because they insist on legislating their morallity upon us non believers.

Benny Hinn is still wishing he had a Holy Ghost Machine Gun to kill us all with.

And that is true!

Last edited:
It a sin to actually deceive people by pretending you are a healer and say "you are healed" and then get donations for it that you then use to buy your luxuory mansion. YOu however did not see that and went right for the 'the rich didn't pay their fair share' line. It only proves how people on the left can't distinguish between real crimes that defrauds someoneof their money and actually just having a lot of it.

"You, however did not see that and went for the "rich didn't pay their fair share' line. It only proves how people on the left can not distinguyish between real crimes that defrauds someone of their $ and actually just having a lot of it"

1. I am very rich. Accordingly, as usual, you have no case.
2. I am not on the "left". I vote Republican when they have a real candidate and Libertarian the rest.
3. I investigate white collar crime fora living at $100 an hour.
4. Your attempts at being a psychic are weak.

Try again son.

So you expect to use money of Christians to bail out states?

Gosh, that's a lot more ethical than letting them support their ministers in the way they see fit.

Gosh, that's a lot more ethical than letting them support their ministers in the way they see fit.

I expect the business of religion to be treated like any other business and pay taxes.

Not on my dime.
You claim Hinn's work is a "ministry"?
:cuckoo:

Benny Hinn is still wishing he had a Holy Ghost Machine Gun to kill us all with.

And that is true!

Make a deal with you.... You list all the legislated morality that has happened in the last 20 years by the "Christians".

I will list for you all the legislated "liberal" morality legislated.

Deal? Which do you think woudl be higher?

Last edited:

"You, however did not see that and went for the "rich didn't pay their fair share' line. It only proves how people on the left can not distinguyish between real crimes that defrauds someone of their $ and actually just having a lot of it"

1. I am very rich. Accordingly, as usual, you have no case.
2. I am not on the "left". I vote Republican when they have a real candidate and Libertarian the rest.
3. I investigate white collar crime fora living at $100 an hour.
4. Your attempts at being a psychic are weak.

Try again son.

Step 1) Benny Hinn just revealed he has three luxury residences in southern California in his divorce proceedings.
Step 2) This crook, like most all TV evangelists, are getting away with robbery.
Step 3) Tax exempt status.

You could have put defrauding people as the crime as step 3 and step 4 could have been putting people in jail for fraud which is what they are guilty of. Instead you went for their tax exempt status and the remedy was the tax them. Were you not aware that even if they were paying their fair share that they would still be defrauding people from their money or were you not concerned about that?

And that is true!

I can't figure why it makes a difference if a constitutional law has secular or non-secular orgins that it makes a difference to people considering that any law whether they be secular or non-secular orgins must pass the same constitutional ringer. I can't figure why a non-secular law that can pass the constitution should be offensive to anyone.

Benny Hinn just revealed he has three luxury residences in southern California in his divorce proceedings.
Tax exempt status.

I agree that when preacher's ministry becomes a for profit organization, they do need to be held accountable for their taxes.

Many TV preachers are guilty. However, Most preachers across the nation are not doing that. Lets not include all with the "some."

Tax exempt status.

I agree that when preacher's ministry becomes a for profit organization, they do need to be held accountable for their taxes.

Many TV preachers are guilty. However, Most preachers across the nation are not doing that. Lets not include all with the "some."

Should we tax the catholic church and the mormon temple as well?

The crime here is fraud and deception which should be punished not wealth.

Forum List

Back