Comer Says Biden Impeachment Inquiry ‘Imminent’ As Republicans Call For Action

So what? There is no evidence of illegality.
The Deep State trashed the evidence? Well, I'm just gonna faint!

1701090786686.gif

Let see we heard that 8 months ago. Now they still are looking for a reason.

This will guarantee a Joe Biden win. Once the bank records are provided and nothing conclusive found then the next step is the vote . The vote is not there .,

Republicans need 218 votes, in House

67 votes in the senate

Good luck with that but maybe you can rig it.

All they can hope for now is did they do enough election interference for it to matter. But going against the Don and it almost comical.

Republicans have lied and exaggerated this whole process. They got the people riled up and setting them up for the let down. Well they still will believe anyway.

The republicans have been hijacked by the hard liners who sense that there time is at hand.
I don't think the Democrats want to get their hands dirtier than Biden's. It doesn't go well with the American people in all 50 states and American territories. :rolleyes-41:

Boogieing with the guys, believe it or not, is better than boogieing out the door with $40 million (estimate found elsewhere) of laundry money going into Joe Biden's pocket and those of his relatives, who get their 1/20th share apiece, but Biden gets his regular split to keep himself into the biggest share. They and their Soros-paid press blame President Trump, whose indictments amount to election interference.

That senile old bastard doesn't know what year it is.

So what? There is no evidence of illegality.
1. Illegally forgiving $127b of student loans
2. Illegally opening borders to US adversaries
3. Bribery & Extortion (Burisma and other foreign Biden Family cash cows)
4. Abandoning $85b of US military equipment in AFG to US adversaries with his panic withdrawal.
5. Illegally allowed Chinese spy balloon to fly across the US over top secret US sites, while pocketing Chinese cash.
6. Selling SPR oil to Hunter's Chinese oil company against strategic US policy

I don't think the Democrats want to get their hands dirtier than Biden's. It doesn't go well with the American people in all 50 states and American territories. :rolleyes-41:
Well when the republicans have Trump there is no comparison on who is dirtier. As the leading republican nomination so far it just a matter of time when Trump will tear the party apart.

If trump could not win with solid republican support 4 years ago it begs the question on how can he possible when this time around.

4. Abandoning $85b of US military equipment in AFG to US adversaries with his panic withdrawal.
5. Illegally allowed Chinese spy balloon to fly across the US over top secret US sites, while pocketing Chinese cash.
Hilarious fuckup

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody heard it....it was President Biden.

Actual illegality or just right wing fantasies?

1. Not illegal and nothing has been forgiven.
2. Nonsense. Border is not open.
3. Good luck finding any evidence of this alleged bribery. You should probably do that before impeaching.
4. Right wing fantasy. US equipment was either extracted or destroyed. The $85 billion comes from the total spent to train and arm the Afghan army.
5. Illegal? What are you talking about? What law is that? The military advised to wait until it passed over land and that’s what he did.
6. Right wing fantasy. The oil is sold to an open market as the law requires. That means Chinese companies can bid on oil. Has nothing to do with Biden.

Just to note: Biden's appeasement of China is not the only evidence of being compromised. When Biden refuses to take on Iran or Iran's proxy militias and only goes after empty bldgs, it shows how dangerous it is for a country to hold knowledge of your corruption over your actions and responses to their offensive acts against your military. Biden is appeasing Iran because he's compromised by his kickback deals in giving them back billions that were withheld, including givibg them money recently after his recent deal already blew up in his face. There is no other explaination of his release of money after they kidnapped more people than they released from the last deal?
WTH? Who does that?
Answer: someone blackmailed (compromised) does that.

Well when the republicans have Trump there is no comparison on who is dirtier. As the leading republican nomination so far it just a matter of time when Trump will tear the party apart.

If trump could not win with solid republican support 4 years ago it begs the question on how can he possible when this time around.
People prefer prosperity over inflation. Trump is going to be our next President, imho. It's just that simple. :rolleyes-41:

So, it has been 89 days since the start of this thread, does anyone know what the hold up is?

People prefer prosperity over inflation. Trump is going to be our next President, imho. It's just that simple. :rolleyes-41:
Yeah how does the president cause inflation. Inflation rate is just smoke and mirrors used by any president . COVID 19 affected inflation. Oil and gas prices affected inflation.

Still inflation has gone down just in time with it being 3.2 for the last 12 month period. It estimate is to go slightly lower.

If it goes lower the the argument will be lost.

Yeah how does the president cause inflation. Inflation rate is just smoke and mirrors used by any president . COVID 19 affected inflation. Oil and gas prices affected inflation.

Still inflation has gone down just in time with it being 3.2 for the last 12 month period. It estimate is to go slightly lower.

If it goes lower the the argument will be lost.
Living in la-la- land must be nice. My $120 grocery bill is now my $320 grocery bill with no changes in my family. And my $25 truck fillup is now $60. I'm sorry I called it inflation when it's a damn depression. Shame on me!

Forum List

Back