Ah challange yew ter a duel, just don pick anythin' lak a sword ah gotta

Let's the see.
A huge majority of voters are against every single health bill the GOP has come up with.
Plus every single healthcare organization, a huge majority of daughters, most insurance companies, most doctors are all against the bullshit GOP bills..
It seems the only ones who are supporting the healthcare bills are GOP congressmen/women/senators and of course GOP goose-steppers.
Even Obamacare is more popular than any GOP plan, not that there is rather shocking, but true.
I would care to guess, most GOP goose-steppers who post on USMB, would get hurt by the GOP bill, but they are too brainwashed to realize it.
Major health advocacy groups oppose GOP plan to replace Obamacare

Let's the see.
A huge majority of voters are against every single health bill the GOP has come up with.
Plus every single healthcare organization, a huge majority of daughters, most insurance companies, most doctors are all against the bullshit GOP bills..
It seems the only ones who are supporting the healthcare bills are GOP congressmen/women/senators and of course GOP goose-steppers.
Even Obamacare is more popular than any GOP plan, not that there is rather shocking, but true.
I would care to guess, most GOP goose-steppers who post on USMB, would get hurt by the GOP bill, but they are too brainwashed to realize it.
They oppose them because they want to ELIMINATE single payer, not "modify" it.

And no, Obamacare is not more popular. We have voted through multiple elections on that point, and the will of the people is quite clear...get the fuck rid of it.

Not what he said.
Farenthold told a radio station in Corpus Christi, Texas, on Friday that “some female senators from the Northeast” are responsible for the Senate’s failure to pass a bill, The Associated Press reported Monday.

“If it was a guy from south Texas, I might ask him to step outside and settle this Aaron Burr-style,” Farenthold added.

Two out of the three Senators he is referring to are not even from the Northeast. :lol:

I really don't understand the allure of Texas to so many people. I've been there and all I see is a state that has gone full retard.

Let's the see.

And no, Obamacare is not more popular. We have voted through multiple elections on that point, and the will of the people is quite clear...get the fuck rid of it.
Let's the see.

Man, are you have been completely manipulated.
You obviously didn't read my link I supplied. you are either intellectually lazy, or you just plain can't read.
So, here's the link again.
And yes, Obamacare is more popular than any GOP plan and by quite a margin.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...re-popular-than-house-gop-healthcare-bill-pol
lhttp://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/23/obamacare-tops-50-percent-support-for-first-time-new-poll-shows.html
Fox News Poll: 27 percent favor Senate GOP health care plan, as vote gets delayed
Can you handle the truth? NO!

Let's the see.

Let's the see.

Man, are you have been completely manipulated.
You obviously didn't read my link I supplied. you are either intellectually lazy, or you just plain can't read.
So, here's the link again.
And yes, Obamacare is more popular than any GOP plan and by quite a margin.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...re-popular-than-house-gop-healthcare-bill-pol
lhttp://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/23/obamacare-tops-50-percent-support-for-first-time-new-poll-shows.html
Fox News Poll: 27 percent favor Senate GOP health care plan, as vote gets delayed
Can you handle the truth? NO!
No, I am not being manipulated.
We want Obamacare repealed. Not replaced.

Blake Farenthold fun fact: His grandfather's second wife was Sissy Farenthold, women's rights pioneer/contender as McGovern running mate.

DFl4UbAUMAE7poZ.jpg

Here's a quick refresher what it was like before ObamaCare. In pictures, since that is all you twitter brains can handle:

That's right, boys and girls. You have forgotten that it was WORSE before ObamaCare. Health care costs were rising FASTER then.

And Republicans did NOTHING during all those decades this was happening.

NOTHING. Not even when they controlled Congress and the White House last time. Not a fucking thing.

And THAT is why they don't know what to do now.

Have you caught on yet?

Have you?

That lady from W Va would kill him at 100 yds.

He said "some female Senators from the Northeast." The article admits he did not say who, so they suggested Collins, Capito, and Murkowski

Last I checked, neither West Virginia or Alaska is considered the Northeast.

It is a piss poor article exaggerating someone's hyperbole.

Last edited:
Here's a quick refresher what it was like before ObamaCare. In pictures, since that is all you twitter brains can handle:

That's right, boys and girls. You have forgotten that it was WORSE before ObamaCare. Health care costs were rising FASTER then.

And Republicans did NOTHING during all those decades this was happening.

NOTHING. Not even when they controlled Congress and the White House last time. Not a fucking thing.

And THAT is why they don't know what to do now.

Have you caught on yet?

Have you?

They weren't supposed to rise at all. The average family was promised a $2500 reduction or did you forget about that part?

Forum List

Back