California democrat party...you just can't get them to stop being racists....they just pick a group that is too small to fight back.

All AA does is virtually prove that blacks are either too stupid or too lazy, or both, to compete with other races on a level playing fiend.

They aren't lazy or stupid.......they suffer from the democrat party........ 75% of Black Children are raised in broken homes...homes without intact two parents...fatherless homes......they are the victims of the democrat party Great Society..... any group raising children in broken homes would see the same results....the sad part is, the democrat party doesn't care and in fact promotes the continued destruction of the Black family...dooming these children to poverty, crime and hopelessness...
Well, sorry but, yes they are. I know it's a topic many love to pretend isn't true but, facts are facts. Blacks are one of the least intelligent races on the planet, right above the aborigines of Australia. As for lazy, yes again, people do tend of get lazy when they learn that misconduct and screaming racist usually gets them something for nothing.... like now.

And you are wrong......... decades of destruction of their families through democrat party policies......fatherless homes have destroyed Black Lives, but the democrat party hates families....as does Black Lives matter....the terrorist wing of the democra party.
It's not "ME," I have nothing to do with it, it's independent studies of IQ by race, and they're not wrong. I'm merely pointing out the facts.

But the break down of the family among blacks certainly doesn't help either, but that's an entirely different subject.

Those studies are flawed, and ignore the problems brought about by malnutrition etc.

With decades of children raised by single teenage mothers in broken homes without fathers....the effects have been devastating to all but the democrat party quest for power... Black children raised without fathers works for the democrat party.....

All AA does is virtually prove that blacks are either too stupid or too lazy, or both, to compete with other races on a level playing fiend.

They aren't lazy or stupid.......they suffer from the democrat party........ 75% of Black Children are raised in broken homes...homes without intact two parents...fatherless homes......they are the victims of the democrat party Great Society..... any group raising children in broken homes would see the same results....the sad part is, the democrat party doesn't care and in fact promotes the continued destruction of the Black family...dooming these children to poverty, crime and hopelessness...
Well, sorry but, yes they are. I know it's a topic many love to pretend isn't true but, facts are facts. Blacks are one of the least intelligent races on the planet, right above the aborigines of Australia. As for lazy, yes again, people do tend of get lazy when they learn that misconduct and screaming racist usually gets them something for nothing.... like now.

And you are wrong......... decades of destruction of their families through democrat party policies......fatherless homes have destroyed Black Lives, but the democrat party hates families....as does Black Lives matter....the terrorist wing of the democra party.
It's not "ME," I have nothing to do with it, it's independent studies of IQ by race, and they're not wrong. I'm merely pointing out the facts.

But the break down of the family among blacks certainly doesn't help either, but that's an entirely different subject.

Those studies are flawed, and ignore the problems brought about by malnutrition etc.

With decades of children raised by single teenage mothers in broken homes without fathers....the effects have been devastating to all but the democrat party quest for power... Black children raised without fathers works for the democrat party.....
Yes, that's true... however... it is a different issue entirely. However, it just exacerbates the IQ shortfall.

Really... and you can prove they're flawed... (link), all of them, and there's plenty that have come to the same conclusion?

They look accurate to me.

Yes, they are flawed. IQ is not entirely a genetic derivation. Nutrition has an inordinate affect on IQ. You eat better, you are smarter. That is a well known cause/effect that has been documented for over a century now. Put another way, if IQ was based purely on your skin color there would be no Thomas Sowell, or George Washinton Carver, or E.A. Bouchet, or Clarence Thomas, or the tens of thousands of others who are amazing scientists, educators, etc.. All brilliant people and thinkers that all people can look up to.

Really... and you can prove they're flawed... (link), all of them, and there's plenty that have come to the same conclusion?

They look accurate to me.

Yes, they are flawed. IQ is not entirely a genetic derivation. Nutrition has an inordinate affect on IQ. You eat better, you are smarter. That is a well known cause/effect that has been documented for over a century now. Put another way, if IQ was based purely on your skin color there would be no Thomas Sowell, or George Washinton Carver, or E.A. Bouchet, or Clarence Thomas, or the tens of thousands of others who are amazing scientists, educators, etc.. All brilliant people and thinkers that all people can look up to.
You want me to believe that the reason blacks consistently test at a lower IQ than most other races is because they were all malnutritioned? I don't see malnutrition in blacks. I see what appears to me to be many over weight and obese blacks, so, I'm not buying it that nutrition had any effect on those tested. You might convince me a hungry person would test a point or two lower, not much, much lower, not tens of points lower.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back