Age of Consent Law and consequences.

Dhara

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2015
Age of consent law varies in the US. This is of concern to me because I have a 16 year old son who is at the stage of having "crushes" and had one on a 13 year old.

In Colorado, for example, In Colorado, a person who is under 15 can legally consent to have sex with someone who is no more than 4 years older. Additionally, a person under 17 can legally consent to sex with a person who is no more than 10 years older.

That means a 16 year old is legally allowed to have sex with a 25 year old in the state of Colorado

California - The age of consent in California is 18. It is illegal for anyone to engage in sexual intercourse with a minor (someone under the age of 18), unless they are that person's spouse.

If it was our daughters that were 13 and your 16 y/o son was sniffing around you wouldn't have to tell him....I would. Bank it

Seem to remember Maryland and a couple of other states the age to marry is less than 16, with parent or guardian consent

If it was our daughters that were 13 and your 16 y/o son was sniffing around you wouldn't have to tell him....I would. Bank it
That's you, dear. I don't discuss my family on line.

You brought your family into it first, dumbass Good gawd you're phucking stupid.

Your quote "This is of concern to me because I have a 16 year old son who is at the stage of having "crushes" and had one on a 13 year old."

First post:itsok:

Age of consent law varies in the US. This is of concern to me because I have a 16 year old son who is at the stage of having "crushes" and had one on a 13 year old.

In Colorado, for example, In Colorado, a person who is under 15 can legally consent to have sex with someone who is no more than 4 years older. Additionally, a person under 17 can legally consent to sex with a person who is no more than 10 years older.

That means a 16 year old is legally allowed to have sex with a 25 year old in the state of Colorado

Check the laws out first. But then for your son engage him on why on the why he loves her. Oh shoot these days I am so glad my son is not in the zone. Cripes when every little girl checks out to be a Kardashian doll holy toledo that is bad for moms with sons.

You brought your family into it first, dumbass Good gawd you're phucking stupid.

Your quote "This is of concern to me because I have a 16 year old son who is at the stage of having "crushes" and had one on a 13 year old."

Actually I'm glad she's asking. I am sooooooooooooo glad I am temp out of this crap. Next up grand kids but I have breather room.

Actually I'm glad she's asking. I am sooooooooooooo glad I am temp out of this crap. Next up grand kids but I have breather room.

It's an issue but I let our's daddy handle the wannabe suitors and I can guarantee if one is 16 and they are 13 the 16 y/o will be told to pound sand

Sounds rational.

You don't want your son going to prison for 10 years because he sleeps with his 6 month younger girlfriend.

In California they WILL put a 16 year old boy in prison for having sex with his 15 year old girlfriend.

Further, I don't know about Colorado, but here in the Peoples Republic, a boy BETTER have a consent form notarized and filed with the courts before he kisses a girl, or face rape charges.

We are insane and evil in California.

It's an issue but I let our's daddy handle the wannabe suitors and I can guarantee if one is 16 and they are 13 the 16 y/o will be told to pound sand

Hehehe my dad really used to do this shit. He would go out and test the tires do an engine overhaul and then look the young boy in the eye and hand him a $20 and say no excuses.

You should have seen when Alice Cooper brought me home. That was a fun night.

When I was about 7 years old I fell in love with the girl next door, also 7. We wanted to get married but our parents wouldn't agree. One summer night we were in the yard catching fire flies and putting them in a ventilated jar. When we had enough fire flies we went up on the porch and sat in a swing. We looked at the stars and Milky Way for a while then she said, "Wanna do something dirty?" and I said "Yeah, let's shit on the porch." So she got up went in the house and locked the door. At that time I knew I had been dumped.

Forum List

Back