Psychology of people that go to "Gentlemans" Clubs

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Is is a psychological / personality thing?
Or just an indicator of lack of something at home?

What is the allure of going to a strip joint?

so people that are obsessed with boobs?

just seems weird. Like someone that likes to be teased... ?

Personally I think it's sad to see fat balding middle aged men well past their prime drooling over girls young enough to be their daughters or granddaughters for that matter

I guess that would depend on the club you go to.
I mean, you can see young, tight bodies on the internet.
Is it that much different in person? Wouldn't a lap dance just be a frustration?

It is a great atmosphere (if you go to the right one). My wife and I go together there at least twice a year. Hell she even paid for me to get a lap dance. Why so prudish?

I guess that would depend on the club you go to.
I mean, you can see young, tight bodies on the internet.
Is it that much different in person? Wouldn't a lap dance just be a frustration?

Been to several clubs when I was much younger, but never paid for a lap dance.

waste of money and time, IMO

It is a great atmosphere (if you go to the right one). My wife and I go together there at least twice a year. Hell she even paid for me to get a lap dance. Why so prudish?

I've been to a few myself. Not prudish at all! I think it's fun to watch....
I just wonder about the psychology of guys that go there -

Do you mean a strip club? I think the cat's out of the bag as of long ago. It's all about visual stimulation and pretending to be a player.

Do you mean a strip club? I think the cat's out of the bag as of long ago. It's all about visual stimulation and pretending to be a player.

So some guys need "real" visual stimulation vs. seeing it on the internet?
Like a "role play" kind of thing... sexy women flirting and talking etc.

Also, you won't ever get rejected or ignored at a strip club....

In most cases I think it is about bringing a fantasy to life as much as you can. For some, that is as close to a real naked female as they ar

Visually watching a real naked person dance is different than watching it on a computer or T.V. Much like watching a game on T.V. is different than being there.

It is a stimulus whether someone thinks they have a shot at a stripper or they are just trying to get as close to a fantasy as possible.

That is also a big thing for some. People go through real life all the time getting rejected sexually that maybe this is an outlet for them in some small way.

The ones I feel bad for are the guys that think they have a real shot at stripper and they end up spending the rent or monthly mortgage money on them.

Went once, just before I got married. I sat on the far side of the table and when the young lady danced over, I mouthed birthday and pointed at the best man. All of a sudden it was not as much fun for him and we left. My observation: Expensive beers.

So some guys need "real" visual stimulation vs. seeing it on the internet?
Like a "role play" kind of thing... sexy women flirting and talking etc.

No but you will part with some money. Lots of guys (and gals for that matter) never stop playing roles.

Forum List

Back