After vaccination: 82-year-old man died while still on the premises of the vaccination center

100 million plus have been vaccinated without issues

Why don't you start a thread on them instead of fear mongering?
he just posted that you are wrong on that,,

and why dont you post it,, oh thats right,, cause its not true and many have gotten ill or died from the shot,,
So are you afraid of the shot?
cant be afraid of something I didnt do,,,
So I take it you will not get the sbot?
why would I???
yeah really,the better question is WHY be a stupid cattle like pogo for example?:cuckoo:
Lol I guess you are afraid of the shot.
:cuckoo:
No i am just not a braindead moron fighting to be first in line for the gates funded vaccine knowing it is the vaccine that is dangerous and not the virus itself. you want to be a stupid cattle and take a vaccine for a virus where the survival rate from it is 99.9%

The survival rate is actually 97%. Here's the proof..
Don't sit here and lie.

the CDC number is 99.94 for the majority of people,, your number is for those with health problems,,

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

Here, I'll actually paste the stats from the same site I just linked.

CLOSED CASES
Cases which had an outcome:
96,571,888 (97%) Recovered / Discharged
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

Go ahead, calculate it yourself.

The poster laid a bullshit turd (understandable since he pulled it out of his ass) and he got called on it.
Still hasn't touched post 75 either. Guess he ran away.

you shouldnt feel bad,, youre not the only one that believes what they are told to believe,,

and why dont you post it,, oh thats right,, cause its not true and many have gotten ill or died from the shot,,
why would I???
yeah really,the better question is WHY be a stupid cattle like pogo for example?:cuckoo:
No i am just not a braindead moron fighting to be first in line for the gates funded vaccine knowing it is the vaccine that is dangerous and not the virus itself. you want to be a stupid cattle and take a vaccine for a virus where the survival rate from it is 99.9%

Don't sit here and lie.

the CDC number is 99.94 for the majority of people,, your number is for those with health problems,,

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

CLOSED CASES
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

The poster laid a bullshit turd (understandable since he pulled it out of his ass) and he got called on it.

you shouldnt feel bad,, youre not the only one that believes what they are told to believe,,

Nobody needs to "tell me" bupkis. I got the stats on my own and already knew that for the 99,000 other times the same bullshit has been posted and shown the proverbial door. I'm happy to be the bouncer.

why would I???

Don't sit here and lie.

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

CLOSED CASES
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

Nobody needs to "tell me" bupkis. I got the stats on my own and already knew that for the 99,000 other times the same bullshit has been posted and shown the proverbial door.
thanks for your input,,

Have you no patience ? According to world renowned expert "Dr" Sherri Tenpenny says those idiots will begin dropping dead really, really soon.
Just my 10 cents worth on da matter ;)
Wrongwinger does not have time for experts whose opinions and research don’t match his own warped opinions. :laughing0301: :lmao:

why would I???

Don't sit here and lie.

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

CLOSED CASES
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::abgg2q.jpg:

Have you no patience ? According to world renowned expert "Dr" Sherri Tenpenny says those idiots will begin dropping dead really, really soon.
Just my 10 cents worth on da matter ;)
Wrongwinger does not have time for experts whose opinions and research don’t match his own warped opinions. :laughing0301: :lmao:
they arent his opinions,, theyre what hes been told to believe,,

why would I???

Don't sit here and lie.

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

CLOSED CASES
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

Here's an asshat, STILL running away from post 75, who gets his ass handed to him about a bullshit "99.9%" and completely whiffs on the fact that he's been left with no ass.

Check your pants, they prolly fell down.

why would I???

Don't sit here and lie.

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

CLOSED CASES
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

Here's an asshat, STILL running away from post 75, who gets his ass handed to him about a bullshit "99.9%" and completely whiffs on the fact that he's been left with no ass.

the CDC numbers say hes right,,

dont feel bad others are just as clueless as you are,,

why would I???

Don't sit here and lie.

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

CLOSED CASES
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

I don't give a flying fuck what UNLINKED CDC numbers are alleged to have said, I fucking GAVE YOU the ACTUAL numbers and they calculate to 3%, and that's simple math and there ain't jack squat you can do about it.

Oh and by the way your UNLINKED alleged numbers from CDC *CANNOT* apply to "the majority of people", that's just more bullshit. When you calculate a rate, you don't cherrypick who you're gonna count, so fuck off with that dishonest crapola, K?

why would I???

Don't sit here and lie.

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

CLOSED CASES
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

I don't give a flying fuck what UNLINKED CDC numbers are alleged to have said, I fucking GAVE YOU the ACTUAL numbers and they calculate to 3%, and that's simple math and there ain't jack squat you can do about it.
you gave me unlinked personal opinions that dont match with the CDC numbers for the majority of people,,

but feel free to believe what you want,, just dont expect us to believe it too,,

why would I???

Don't sit here and lie.

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

CLOSED CASES
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

you gave me unlinked personal opinions that dont match with the CDC numbers for the majority of people,,

but feel free to believe what you want,, just dont expect us to believe it too,,

So you're gonna sit here and deny that the link in post 98 is sitting there?

What, because in 2021 you don't know how to click a link?

It's in the FUCKING QUOTE NEST ABOVE, Dumbass. Right over your head. What's more I didn't give that "to YOU", I gave it to the dumbass who posted "99.9%" before you came charging in on yon white steed somehow under the illusion that the world revolves around Numero Uno. Get the fuck over yourself there Narcissus.

And AGAIN ---- there is NO SUCH THING as a rate for "the majority of people". A rate is calculated from FINITE, KNOWN AND DEFINITE NUMBERS, not from whatever you cherrypick in an alleged rate you can't figure out how to link. FUCK outta here.

Last edited:

why would I???

Don't sit here and lie.

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

CLOSED CASES
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

It's in the FUCKING QUOTE NEST ABOVE, Dumbass. Right over your head.

And AGAIN ---- there is NO SUCH THING as a rate for "the majority of people". A rate is calculated from FINITE, KNOWN AND DEFINITE NUMBERS, not from whatever you cherrypick in an alleged rate you can't figure out how to link. FUCK outta here.
how would I know if its right?? there arent any details or specifics of the cases,,

what you want me to do is believe what Im told to believe and ignore everything i see with my own eyes,,

sorry but I'm not a useful idiot that can do that,, but you feel free to believe what you want, just leave me alone while you do it,,

why would I???

Don't sit here and lie.

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

CLOSED CASES
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

how would I know if its right?? there arent any details or specifics of the cases,,

what you want me to do is believe what Im told to believe and ignore everything i see with my own eyes,,

sorry but I'm not a useful idiot that can do that,, but you feel free to believe what you want, just leave me alone while you do it,,

Specifics?? SPECIFICS??? You have one number of total cases, you have another number of how many died. That's all the specifics you need. You divide one into the other, DONE.

:banghead:

No fucknuts, what I want you to do is stop lying. Go live in your own dream world of delusion where links to things you can't bear to read somehow do not exist and you can just go :lalala: pretending it's not there. Dumbass.

Then you've got the temerity to go "leave me alone" when it was YOUR SORRY ASS that came white-knighting in here for somebody else's boner???

FUCK outta here Princess. :fu:

Even if tens of thousands will die within few minutes after vaccinations presstitutes, 'politicians' will claim the 'jab' had been fine. Think about what going on here.

In Würzburg, an 82-year-old man died on the premises of the vaccination center shortly after the Corona vaccination. It is remarkable how the tragic incident is reported in the media. A search query on "Google News" with the keywords "Würzburg 82-year-old" yielded only a few search hits at noon on Saturday. As a regional media provider, the Bavarian Broadcasting Corporation in particular is reporting on various pages or in various offerings. Interesting is, how with the reports the illnesses of the man are put into the foreground. There is talk of a "severely pre-ill person". This can at least give the impression that the deceased was almost in need of help. In any case not spry. If one reads then however between the lines and further down, one learns, "that the man went back after the inoculation...independently to the car". That sounds at least as if he was still quite spry for his age. Shortly before the report, Health Minister Jens Spahn had stated at the Federal Press Conference that there was no evidence of causal links between vaccinations and deaths.

why put up a link thats in German here in this forum?...

He TRANSLATED it Harry, at least the main part, and he did so accurately.

Got anything to actually add or subtract here?
yea quit being such a dick.....hows that?...

I ain't the one sitting here whining "waaah the original is in German" while I've got a perfectly good translation sitting here right next to it with nothing to contribute on the actual TOPIC, so ---- Does Not Apply.
aw whats the matter pogo [sic]?.....someone piss you off?...you got cramps?....what is it?...

I count three posts from your end having zero to do with the topic Harry.
Care to go for four?
are your posts on topic?...

Sure are.
Go check 'em. You know, in case they're in German or named "Jones" or some shit.
your posts have nothing to do with topic....you are commenting on what i posted....

why would I???

Don't sit here and lie.

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

CLOSED CASES
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

Specifics?? SPECIFICS??? You have one number of total cases, you have another number of how many died. That's all the specifics you need. You divide one into the other, DONE.

No fucknuts, what I want you to do is stop lying. Go live in your own dream world of delusion where links to things you can't bear to read somehow do not exist and you can just go :lalala: pretending it's not there. Dumbass.
NOOO,, thats all the specifics you need,, I need more than something on the internet that cant be checked or confirmed,,,

but like I said you are free to believe what you want,, just dont expect me to be as gullible,,

why would I???

Don't sit here and lie.

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

CLOSED CASES
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

NOOO,, thats all the specifics you need,, I need more than something on the internet that cant be checked or confirmed,,,

but like I said you are free to believe what you want,, just dont expect me to be as gullible,,

You can go fuck yourself, dishonest hack. Want to deny Reality? Fine, onto Ignore you go. Deny that. Fucking goddam self-infatuated hypocrite.

why would I???

Don't sit here and lie.

nice try though,,

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

CLOSED CASES
2,658,871 (3%) Deaths

You can go fuck yourself, dishonest hack. Want to deny Reality? Fine, onto Ignore you go. Deny that.

thanks for your input,,

i am just not a braindead moron fighting to be first in line for the gates funded vaccine knowing it is the vaccine that is dangerous and not the virus itself.

This is straight up Trumpism. Bullshit. The two are synonymous.

You have ZERO science to back this up so I won't even ask for something. It is just dangerous, imoral and unethical behavior to post such crap.

You should be shamed. Tared and feathered and made to run about your neighborhood.

i am just not a braindead moron fighting to be first in line for the gates funded vaccine knowing it is the vaccine that is dangerous and not the virus itself.

This is straight up Trumpism. Bullshit. The two are synonymous.

You have ZERO science to back this up so I won't even ask for something. It is just dangerous, imoral and unethical behavior to post such crap.

You should be shamed. Tared and feathered and made to run about your neighborhood.
can he wear his ram sweater at least?...

Even if tens of thousands will die within few minutes after vaccinations presstitutes, 'politicians' will claim the 'jab' had been fine. Think about what going on here.

In Würzburg, an 82-year-old man died on the premises of the vaccination center shortly after the Corona vaccination. It is remarkable how the tragic incident is reported in the media. A search query on "Google News" with the keywords "Würzburg 82-year-old" yielded only a few search hits at noon on Saturday. As a regional media provider, the Bavarian Broadcasting Corporation in particular is reporting on various pages or in various offerings. Interesting is, how with the reports the illnesses of the man are put into the foreground. There is talk of a "severely pre-ill person". This can at least give the impression that the deceased was almost in need of help. In any case not spry. If one reads then however between the lines and further down, one learns, "that the man went back after the inoculation...independently to the car". That sounds at least as if he was still quite spry for his age. Shortly before the report, Health Minister Jens Spahn had stated at the Federal Press Conference that there was no evidence of causal links between vaccinations and deaths.

They will indeed,he is not the only case either,there are hundreds of others just like that around the world.

Forum List

Back