After Ukraine and Russia proven to be fake CNN still is bashing trump!

Ukraine has proven to be fake? I guess I missed that memo, I only heard the Congressional testimony.
Yeah... Every witness said Trump specifically did not want a quid pro quo and never asked for any bribery or other malfeasance.

I guess you missed the part where the witnesses talked about how they witnessed nothing impeachable.

Last edited:
Just a hypothetical question: If Trump had asked Zelensky for a bag of money before Trump would release the military aid to Ukraine, would you consider that an impeachable or criminal offense?
Sure .

Here's a hypothetical for you...

If Democrat Leaders Shiff, Pelosi, and Nadler were caught on tape admitting that they saw the hearing and not a single witness saw Trump ask for anything in return for the defensive weapons, would you admit this whole Ukraine thing was all a hoax just like Russian Collusion?

On the eve of thanksgiving I’m tuning in to cnn just to see if they will give the man a break, and they are coming up with more conspiracy theories, for god sake democrats control your hate! Leave the man alone for a few hours. How many times are you going to lose?

The Russian Investigation is not a "hoax". 8 people were convicted and are in jail for their crimes. Most plead guilty and the two who went to trial were convicted in white Republican districts, and very quickly because the evidence. The President keeps saying it was a "witch hunt", but it sure caught a lot of witches, the majority of whom admitted their crimes and plead "Guilty".

The current Ukrainain impeachment investigation brings a whole new set of crimes to light that the President and his closest advisors committed the moment the President successfully stonewalled the Congressional Investigation into Mueller's findings.

When the President stops committing crimes in full public view, and violating the constitutional rights of others at the Southern Border, Americans will stop finding his behaviour and actions odious and disgusting, and stop criticizing him. As long as one child is locked up or separated from the parents, No, the man deserves no peace.

Until Trump behaves like a decent human being, and starts doing right by the country, and all of its residents, regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation, this will continue
Can you stay out of men business.. your post make you sound like a frustrated female who can make a sandwich right. Go work on your skills go post in the cooking section.. you are annoying
I love it when Dragonlady shows your mental, juvenile arrested development you suffer from. At least provide a link in the garbage you incessantly post day in and day out on USMB.

Just a hypothetical question: If Trump had asked Zelensky for a bag of money before Trump would release the military aid to Ukraine, would you consider that an impeachable or criminal offense?
Sure .

Here's a hypothetical for you...

If Democrat Leaders Shiff, Pelosi, and Nadler were caught on tape admitting that they saw the hearing and not a single witness saw Trump ask for anything in return for the defensive weapons, would you admit this whole Ukraine thing was all a hoax just like Russian Collusion?

I saw it in the transcript. Zelensky asked for missiles, Trump asked for a "favour" before missiles. He reminded Zelensky that the US has done a lot for the Ukraine and the Ukraine has done nothing for the USA. Without saying the words "foreign aid for investigations of the Bidens and the DNC", Trump made it clear to the Ukrainians and to his aides, that this is exactly what he was saying.

And when Trump texted "No quid pro quo" to Sondland, he had already seen the whistleblower's report and knew he was in trouble.

Despite all of Trump's denials, he's caught and he knows it.

Ukraine has proven to be fake? I guess I missed that memo, I only heard the Congressional testimony.

I'd like to see a televised debate between the "impeachment" vs "no impeachment" law professors. It looks like there is no clear consensus. Maybe we should let the USSC grade and decide on the matter before the impeachment trial begins so we know what to look for. As is stands now, the impeachment was a partisan sham, and the trial will be a partisan witch hunt for democrat wrongdoing by calling Schiff, Ciaramella, Chalupa, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Komrads Brennan and Clapper, Comey, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs, McCabe, and the rest of the deep state conspirators to the stand.

Jonathan Turley says no crime:

Trump's Ukraine transcript: Unwise words but no proof of a crime
Dershowitz says no crime no impeachment:
Alan Dershowitz: Congress is trying to 'create crimes out of nothing'

Larry Tribe says that impeachment is warranted:
Trump's impeachment is the only option after Ukraine call transcript
Money for what? To help pay the military bill they owe us?
Nope, just a bag of cash sent directly to Trump.
Cash for what
Does it matter?

What are they moving onto now?

What’s strike 4?

The Judicial Committee will now bring Articles of Impeachment to the full House for debate and a vote. If the House votes for Impeachment, which they will, there will be a Trial in the Senate in January.

Throughout all of this, the American Public will learn how Trump is abusing the power of the office of the President for his own political gain, and using foreign governments to smear Democrats. He didn't even care if the Ukraine actually investigated the Bidens or the DNC, so long as the investigations were publically announced on American TV.

This is a "two-fer". Not only could Trump claim the Biden's were corrupt, when the investigation failed to materialize or the Biden investigation was found to be a "hoax", Trump could then go after CNN as a purveyor of "fake news". For Dumb Donald this is a "win/win". Or rather it would have been if he hadn't been caught.

Now Trump will be impeached, and another list of staffers and aides will be doing that perp walk to sign cooperation deals and minimize their jail time.

Yeah... Every witness said Trump specifically did not want a quid pro quo and never asked for any bribery or other malfeasance.

I guess you missed the part where the witnesses talked about how they witnessed nothing impeachable.
First, the witnesses don't decide what is impeachable. Second, most of the witnesses were convinced that both military aid and a WH visit were contingent on, not only an investigation, but a public announcement of an investigation that would be linked to a Trump political opponent. The witnesses that Trump actually talked to were forbidden to testify.

Forum List

Back