After the debate, can there be any doubt that Tim Kaine is a stupid retard and a lunatic?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I was already clued in that Tim Kaine was a stupid retard and a lunatic, when he told a LGBT group that the Catholic Church would change it's teachings on same sex marriage...

But now, everyone knows. There is no excuse for anyone not to know...

Tim Kaine is a stupid retard and a lunatic, and it is very important that he not be elected Vice-President.

On the other hand, Mike Pence came off as very Presidential, a man of grace, distinction, and honor. Also, he GETS IT on abortion, he understands in a way that most politicians do not, why abortion is wrong, and why all killing of innocent human life is wrong (the disabled, the elderly, the terminally ill).

My only regret is that Mike Pence is not at the top of the ticket, but if Trump loses, I look forward to voting for him when he runs for President in 2020.

No what?

Tim Kaine is NOT a stupid retard and a lunatic?

Then what is he?

He certainly ACTED like a stupid retard and a lunatic.

Was that just an ACT and in reality he is a NORMAL PERSON?

If so, PROVE IT.

PROVE that Tim Kaine is not a stupid retard and a lunatic, as he APPEARED TO BE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION IN FRONT OF MILLIONS.

He also made it clear that he is a devout Catholic but does not let his Catholic faith interfere with his allowing men to be executed while he is governor of Virginia or giving full-throated enthusiastic support to babies being butchered in abortion clinics.

Mother Mary is weeping for this Catholic, and hopes he goes to Confession before he dies and goes to hell.

No what?

Then what is he?

If so, PROVE IT.

PROVE that Tim Kaine is not a stupid retard and a lunatic, as he APPEARED TO BE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION IN FRONT OF MILLIONS.
I answered the OP question genius. You know, the one you asked?
After the debate, can there be any doubt that Tim Kaine is a stupid retard and a lunatic?
No
Get it?

When he told a LGBT audience that the Catholic Church would start performing same-sex weddings as a holy sacrament, I knew Tim Kaine was a few cookies short of an Oreo package, but his performance at the debate made him appear to be a deranged lunatic escaped from an asylum.

Why did Hillary Clinton pick this man to be her VP?

No what?

Then what is he?

If so, PROVE IT.

I answered the OP question genius. You know, the one you asked?
No
Get it?
OK, well thanks for making that clear.

No what?

Then what is he?

If so, PROVE IT.

You asked a question,he answered it. Where's the confusion?

In addition to being a retard and a lunatic, he's effeminate.

28-tim-kaine-mascara.w529.h352.jpg

Tim Kaine was chosen by Hillary as impeachment insurance. The Republicans won't impeach Hillary knowing that Tim Kaine, a stark raving lunatic, would then become President and the man on the nuclear button.

No what?

Then what is he?

If so, PROVE IT.

You asked a question,he answered it. Where's the confusion?
I already responded that I misunderstood his answer. Let's move on.

She had to look hard, but she found someone LESS LIKEABLE than her.

I was already clued in that Tim Kaine was a stupid retard and a lunatic, when he told a LGBT group that the Catholic Church would change it's teachings on same sex marriage...

Tim Kaine is a stupid retard and a lunatic, and it is very important that he not be elected Vice-President.

On the other hand, Mike Pence came off as very Presidential, a man of grace, distinction, and honor. Also, he GETS IT on abortion, he understands in a way that most politicians do not, why abortion is wrong, and why all killing of innocent human life is wrong (the disabled, the elderly, the terminally ill).

My only regret is that Mike Pence is not at the top of the ticket, but if Trump loses, I look forward to voting for him when he runs for President in 2020.
Look forward to voting for an anti gay racist? Why doesn't that surprise me?

Republican VP Pick Mike Pence Criticized George H.W. Bush for Signing 1991 Civil Rights Act

And we already know how much he hates gays and what that cost his state. He never would have been re-elected.

Look forward to voting for an anti gay racist? Why doesn't that surprise me?

Republican VP Pick Mike Pence Criticized George H.W. Bush for Signing 1991 Civil Rights Act

And we already know how much he hates gays and what that cost his state. He never would have been re-elected.

Speaking of effeminate males....

Forum List

Back