After the debate, can there be any doubt that Tim Kaine is a stupid retard and a lunatic?

I was already clued in that Tim Kaine was a stupid retard and a lunatic, when he told a LGBT group that the Catholic Church would change it's teachings on same sex marriage...

But now, everyone knows. There is no excuse for anyone not to know...

Tim Kaine is a stupid retard and a lunatic, and it is very important that he not be elected Vice-President.

On the other hand, Mike Pence came off as very Presidential, a man of grace, distinction, and honor. Also, he GETS IT on abortion, he understands in a way that most politicians do not, why abortion is wrong, and why all killing of innocent human life is wrong (the disabled, the elderly, the terminally ill).

My only regret is that Mike Pence is not at the top of the ticket, but if Trump loses, I look forward to voting for him when he runs for President in 2020.
Look forward to voting for an anti gay racist? Why doesn't that surprise me?

Republican VP Pick Mike Pence Criticized George H.W. Bush for Signing 1991 Civil Rights Act

And we already know how much he hates gays and what that cost his state. He never would have been re-elected.
Mike Pence hates gays? Can you prove it?

You and your liberal pals are constantly defending the Muslim religion, and last time I checked Muslims REALLY hate gays. They throw gays off of rooftops, last time I checked.

I was already clued in that Tim Kaine was a stupid retard and a lunatic, when he told a LGBT group that the Catholic Church would change it's teachings on same sex marriage...

Tim Kaine is a stupid retard and a lunatic, and it is very important that he not be elected Vice-President.

On the other hand, Mike Pence came off as very Presidential, a man of grace, distinction, and honor. Also, he GETS IT on abortion, he understands in a way that most politicians do not, why abortion is wrong, and why all killing of innocent human life is wrong (the disabled, the elderly, the terminally ill).

My only regret is that Mike Pence is not at the top of the ticket, but if Trump loses, I look forward to voting for him when he runs for President in 2020.
The term retard is used by disgusting people with a very small vocabulary and a single digit IQ.

What people with a small vocabulary and single digit IQ feel, does not matter.

The term retard is used by disgusting people with a very small vocabulary and a single digit IQ.

My IQ has three digits.

Anyone with a single digit IQ would be practically brain-dead since that would be an IQ of 9 or less.

Maybe you should learn some math before you insult people.

He also made it clear that he is a devout Catholic but does not let his Catholic faith interfere with his allowing men to be executed while he is governor of Virginia or giving full-throated enthusiastic support to babies being butchered in abortion clinics.

Mother Mary is weeping for this Catholic, and hopes he goes to Confession before he dies and goes to hell.

He also made it clear that he is a devout Catholic but does not let his Catholic faith interfere with his allowing men to be executed while he is governor of Virginia or giving full-throated enthusiastic support to babies being butchered in abortion clinics.

Mother Mary is weeping for this Catholic, and hopes he goes to Confession before he dies and goes to hell.

Fuck you, Mother Mary's got nothing to do with your partisanshitheadedness.

My IQ has three digits.

Anyone with a single digit IQ would be practically brain-dead since that would be an IQ of 9 or less.

Your emotional IQ has three digits as well, with a "-" directly to the left of said digits.

Mother Mary prays for Catholic politicians who believe that they can publicly call themselves Catholic to get Catholic votes, but turn their backs on her son Jesus and support abortion, euthanasia, and same-sex marriage.

Mother Mary prays for Catholic politicians who believe that they can publicly call themselves Catholic to get Catholic votes, but turn their backs on her son Jesus and support abortion, euthanasia, and same-sex marriage.

Sorry, I don't believe you're anywhere near Mother Mary, nor do I accept you as her spokesperson.

Btw, why do you belong to a stupid cult anyway? The Catholic cult is in the same category as Scientology.
Except that Catholicism is 2000 years old, has about a billion members, and was founded by Jesus Christ, who was the Son of God, who died for our sins, rose from the dead on the third day, and will come again on the last day to judge the living and the dead.

Scientology is about aliens from outer space, I think, and was invented by a science fiction writer as a tax dodge.

Sorry, I don't believe you're anywhere near Mother Mary, nor do I accept you as her spokesperson.
Since you support the butchering of the unborn and marriage based on unnatural and disharmonious same-sex relationships, your opinion means nothing in my eyes, or the eyes of anyone else who is Christian.

I thought Kaine acted a lot like Trump did in the first debate. By your reasoning, it is very important Trump not be elected President. :p

I thought Kaine acted a lot like Trump did in the first debate. By your reasoning, it is very important Trump not be elected President. :p
Except Kaine didn't tell lies. And Pence did, again and again.

Btw, why do you belong to a stupid cult anyway? The Catholic cult is in the same category as Scientology.
Except that Catholicism is 2000 years old, has about a billion members, and was founded by Jesus Christ, who was the Son of God, who died for our sins, rose from the dead on the third day, and will come again on the last day to judge the living and the dead.

Scientology is about aliens from outer space, I think, and was invented by a science fiction writer as a tax dodge.

FAIL. Jesus did not "found" the Catholic cult. The Bible was written by science fiction writers as well. You believe in a fairy tale. Grow up and become an adult.

Look forward to voting for an anti gay racist? Why doesn't that surprise me?

Republican VP Pick Mike Pence Criticized George H.W. Bush for Signing 1991 Civil Rights Act

And we already know how much he hates gays and what that cost his state. He never would have been re-elected.
Mike Pence hates gays? Can you prove it?

You and your liberal pals are constantly defending the Muslim religion, and last time I checked Muslims REALLY hate gays. They throw gays off of rooftops, last time I checked.
Who has defended the Muslim religion? Name names and provide posts defending it.

The weirdo can become POTUS. Just based on health issues, I don't mind Clinton falling down because it can be corrected with those funny glasses. I would mind if she has to take time off from a broken bone due to these falls. She gets those coughing fits because of throat burn reflux due to acid reflux. That's not such a big deal unless she has regular digestion problems. It could be embarrassing for her to fart sbd or loud and proud during an important meeting. She has fainted which caused a concussion, so that is a concern. The biggest concern is her blood clot problems. It could cause her to have a stroke and who needs a disabled POTUS or worse.

FAIL. Jesus did not "found" the Catholic cult. The Bible was written by science fiction writers as well. You believe in a fairy tale. Grow up and become an adult.

The authors of the Bible were science fiction writers? That's a new one. Also, I'm pretty sure, totally unfounded. :)

Noo way can that butt reaming asshole be a heartbeat away. That guy is completely incapable of being POTUS when Hillary dies in office.

In addition to being a retard and a lunatic, he's effeminate.

28-tim-kaine-mascara.w529.h352.jpg
Notice his jaw and how soft it appears, not strong. That's the trait of a homosexual man.

My IQ has three digits.

All of those digits are however zero.

Anyone else enjoy watching Blackrook come unglued?

Forum List

Back