After over 20 years....LA finally gets an NFL team

Now I'm back to agreeing with you not pooper. You should see some of the lies he is posting about you.

WTF!!!! Where have I lied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What on earth have you been drinking! Everyone knows 911 inside job is a liar!!!! Go back and read his lies. One right after another!!!
Come on pooper admit you lied so we can move on. I'm sick of reading rams diatribes

well since he never does admit it,it will be irrelevent after tomorrow since i will take the time when i have more to show where he ignored me many times when I said carson was a hoax and he actually took the site seriously despite the fact it was a toxic landdump.:lmao:

and i was not the ONLY one that pointed that out to him on my thread as well,as you can see Mad scientist said the same thing on the thread but the moron was too stupid to understand that as even MS was.:lmao:

See sealy? even moron mad scientist who was ALSO a stupid fuck who ignored all my facts back then saying they would never come back.even HE unlike pooper,had common sense enough to understand carson was a toxic landdump,that you cant breath there.:biggrin:
post#14 as you can see in this link below. :biggrin:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.
Carson. I lived in Long Beach and for one summer I worked at an Oil Refinery right next door to Carson in Wilmington. The whole place smells like rotten sulfur eggs. Freeway access was good but parking would have been a nightmare and the smell...

as i said,tomorrow when I have more time i will show you in BLACK AND WHITE that pooper cannot hide from,where he took carson seriously despite how i mentioned that to him MANY times that it was a hoax.:biggrin: guess he did not believe mad scientist either back then?:biggrin:
I heard there's an expansion draft coming. The NFL is going to add many teams. One in mexico, Europe and Canada.

Think about how much more ratings the NFL would get if they sent a different team over every week for 15 weeks. When you go to Europe the next week you get a bi week.

Anyways, please let's move on from the rams chargers and raiders. Let's talk about Atlanta's chances of winning against the Patriots.

The game is in Texas. No home court advantage.

If Brady isn't the goat isn't at least new england the greatest dynasty in football?

I don't think normal people care about new england cheating. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying. And all the classics you watch were cheaters too. Dirty. Joe Montana played with deflated balls all the time. Everyone did. What you think bradys the first to think of that?

And if Tom's not the goat he's the coat. Coolest of all time.

Now unblock pooper and watch the God damn Superbowl. You're only punishing yourself retard.

He need to keep me blocked! That way I can call him out and he looks like a coward! Which is what he is!
No he's not if anything he's nuts but I don't think 8ts cowardice.

I can't believe he doesn't occasionally watch a playoff game when he's free on a Saturday or Sunday and it happens to be on. You know he's watching to see if Brady or Seattle are cheating still.

Or he will just have to take my word for it Brady is the goat. How many years until ram man will watch this year's Superbowl?

Come on pooper admit you lied so we can move on. I'm sick of reading rams diatribes

well since he never does admit it,it will be irrelevent after tomorrow since i will take the time when i have more to show where he ignored me many times when I said carson was a hoax and he actually took the site seriously despite the fact it was a toxic landdump.:lmao:

and i was not the ONLY one that pointed that out to him on my thread as well,as you can see Mad scientist said the same thing on the thread but the moron was too stupid to understand that as even MS was.:lmao:

See sealy? even moron mad scientist who was ALSO a stupid fuck who ignored all my facts back then saying they would never come back.even HE unlike pooper,had common sense enough to understand carson was a toxic landdump,that you cant breath there.:biggrin:

Carson. I lived in Long Beach and for one summer I worked at an Oil Refinery right next door to Carson in Wilmington. The whole place smells like rotten sulfur eggs. Freeway access was good but parking would have been a nightmare and the smell...

as i said,tomorrow when I have more time i will show you in BLACK AND WHITE that pooper cannot hide from,where he took carson seriously despite how i mentioned that to him MANY times that it was a hoax.:biggrin: guess he did not believe mad scientist either back then?:biggrin:
I heard there's an expansion draft coming. The NFL is going to add many teams. One in mexico, Europe and Canada.

Think about how much more ratings the NFL would get if they sent a different team over every week for 15 weeks. When you go to Europe the next week you get a bi week.

Anyways, please let's move on from the rams chargers and raiders. Let's talk about Atlanta's chances of winning against the Patriots.

If Brady isn't the goat isn't at least new england the greatest dynasty in football?

I don't think normal people care about new england cheating. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying. And all the classics you watch were cheaters too. Dirty. Joe Montana played with deflated balls all the time. Everyone did. What you think bradys the first to think of that?

Now unblock pooper and watch the God damn Superbowl. You're only punishing yourself retard.

He need to keep me blocked! That way I can call him out and he looks like a coward! Which is what he is!
I'm watching Sonny and cher. Man did they suck especially Sonny.

Betty whites on tonight and flip Wilson. I don't watch current variety shows. They all cheat.

Love Johnny Carson, he has great guests and some good comedy bits.
They replay the dick cavity show, I think that's his name, anyway he's a horrible interviewer. Now the young David Letterman. They need to reply those. He was funny when he was more like Howard Stern.

Point is when was the last Superbowl ram man has watched. It's like talking to someone who's only watched season one game of throwns

Betty whites on tonight and flip Wilson. I don't watch current variety shows. They all cheat.

They replay Carson too. Honestly I think he's horrible! Unless you like the guest Johnny sure is full of himself huh? Schtick.

okay now you are just being silly and absurd.you seem to have reading comprehension problems as well cause I said pooper lied about ME when I proved he was an idiot moron to suggest the raiders had a chance to be in LA last year DESPITE the fact that carson was a toxic landdump and actually took carson serious as a site that would be approved. he lied saying he never said that,do i REALLY have to go back in that thread and show the link where he ignored my facts where i said carson was a hoax and would never happen because it was a toxic landdupm just to watch him ignore those points which he LIES about saying he never said that? get your facts straight what i said.:rolleyes:
Now I'm back to agreeing with you not pooper. You should see some of the lies he is posting about you.

WTF!!!! Where have I lied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What on earth have you been drinking! Everyone knows 911 inside job is a liar!!!! Go back and read his lies. One right after another!!!

I sense the truth hurts that the patriots have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,these games are phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and you are calling ME the retard for sticking to watching the classics games when the game was not corrupt as it is now and not watching the superbowl? priceless.:haha:

I have never denied that there is a chance that someday the NFL could be in europe but whats the point of bringing that up since i never denied it?

Oh and AFTER today,okay,I promise I at least will stop talking about the raiders,chargers and rams in LA saga that is UNLESS you want to keep ot going.lol

but here it is all black and white of proof what a moron pooper is.here he is saying he seriously though the raiders had a chance of being in LA this year.sorry but anybody who thinks the raiders are ever going back to LA again is a compete complete stupid fuck moron as rightwinger and pooper have proven in spades in this ENTIRE thread.:haha:

Here he is saying that LA could have THREE TEAMS.:haha: See I did not lie,POOPER has again.:haha:

post#1084 to post# 1086 here in black and white.

so MY question NOW is pooper going to commit PERJURY and say he never said that carson was for real and did not ignore the multiple times i posted on that thread it was a toxic landdump and would never happen?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
What is REALLY hysterical though is pooper on my jeff ffisher thread said that rightwinger and anquity owned me.:rofl:

oh really? rightwinger LIES all the time and has trolled ever since the rams moved back to LA as evidenced with this thread title denying i gave him a MAJOR ass beating two years ago that the Rams were coming back to LA and anquity runs off all the time and changed the subject on that thread MANY times when i asked him-what was it you were saying about the rams never coming back to LA? yet popper says these two trolls own me? Priceless logic from pooper as always.what crack does this guy smoke?:rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

as you can see from these three posts of rightwinger and pooper,these two morons ACTUALLY took carson seriously despite the FACT i said MANY times on that thread that carson was a hoax,that it would never get approved because the site was a toxic landdump yet here these 2 morons thought carson made sense? comedy gold.:haha:

Looks like the Chargers and the Raiders are also looking at moving to the Los Angeles area.

Chargers Raiders propose shared NFL stadium in Carson - LA Times

the ONLY thing pooper has EVER been truthful on as you have seen sealy,is that he said they would be back in 2015 and i said 2016 which as you saw on my jeff fisher thread from my rams link,I admitted back then,SEVERAL times when it did not happen,i was off by one year.

Last edited:

They replay Carson too. Honestly I think he's horrible! Unless you like the guest Johnny sure is full of himself huh? Schtick.

well according to retarded morons pooper and rightwinger,the raiders are in LA this year. :haha:

rightwinger of course proves everyday he is the dumbest fag to ever post at USMB with this thread title and always going around trolling saying the rams are in st louis this year too butthurt to admit defeat same as anquity:lmao:

Pooper always misintreprets what i say when i say that RIGHTWINGER and ANQUITY said the Rams would never come back to LA,and then after i say that,goes around spreading lies that I said HE said that..:rolleyes: I only said that he same as rightwinger, are morons thinking carson was real and that they had a chance to be in LA this year despite the HUNDREDS of times i posted on that thread that carson was a toxic landdump.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh and since pooper will say that "I" lied about him saying the raiders could be back in LA this year cause him and fellow moron rightwinger did not believe me when i stated it was a Hoax MANY times on that thread.here is it in black and white them BOTH showing what morons they were ignoring my facts WHY the raiders will never be in LA again,:biggrin:

post# 580 here of rightwinger saying the raiders would be back in LA this year.:biggrin:

Raiders will move to LA in 2016

and of course here it is AGAIN in black and white post#1086 of Pooper actually taking carson and the raiders coming back to LA seriously saying they could have THREE teams.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

had he not been such a moron and not ignored all the time i said carson was a hoax and it would never happen cause the site is a toxic landdump same as mad scientist said,he would not feel the need to LIE all the time saying he never said the raiders might come back to LA this year.:haha:

Only a stupid fuck moron would EVER think the Raiders are coming back to LA as long as Davis,"who all the other NFL owners hate" owns the team.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::muahaha:

I ALWAYS said the Rams were a 100% done deal and the chargers were 50/50. I even told you that on that thread a few months ago remember?:biggrin:

and as you have seen before,I ALSO admitted back in feb of this year,that I was off by one year,that it would not happen till 2016 and that was the ONE THING pooper DID get right and i was wrong on.i just said he was a moron for thinking the raiders had any chance of coming back to LA as i just proved he stated at LEAST twice back then same as rightwinger.:rofl:

Last edited:

I sense the truth hurts that the patriots have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,these games are phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and you are calling ME the retard for sticking to watching the classics games when the game was not corrupt as it is now and not watching the superbowl? priceless.:haha:

I have never denied that there is a chance that someday the NFL could be in europe but whats the point of bringing that up since i never denied it?

Oh and AFTER this POST,I promise I at least will stop talking about the raiders,chargers and rams in LA saga that is UNLESS you want to keep ot going.lol

but here it is all black and white of proof what a moron pooper is.here he is saying he seriously though the raiders had a chance of being in LA this year.sorry but anybody who thinks the raiders are ever going back to LA again is a compete complete stupid fuck moron as rightwinger and pooper have proven in spades in this ENTIRE thread.:haha:

Here he is saying that LA could have THREE TEAMS.:haha: See I did not lie,POOPER has again.:haha:

so MY question NOW is pooper going to commit slander and say he never said that carson was for real and did not ignore the multiple times i posted on that thread it was a toxic landdump and would never happen?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Your link leads me to a page where I didn't have one post on the page.

Show me the exact post where I said there WOULD be three teams in LA. I said there could, not WOULD, idiot. Not just any page.

Show me the exact post where I said the Raider and the Chargers WOULD play in Carson, not just a page where I did not post on the page.

I'm waiting however you are being dishonest and not showing the exact post. The reason is why is it doesn't exist but you have to try to prove superior to others and now can't.

What is REALLY hysterical though is pooper on my jeff ffisher thread said that rightwinger and anquity owned me.:rofl:

oh really? rightwinger LIES all the time and has trolled ever since the rams moved back to LA as evidenced with this thread title denying i gave him a MAJOR ass beating two years ago that the Rams were coming back to LA and anquity runs off all the time and changed the subject on that thread MANY times when i asked him-what was it you were saying about the rams never coming back to LA? yet popper says these two trolls own me? Priceless logic from pooper as always.what crack does this guy smoke?:rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:

as you can see from these three posts of rightwinger and pooper,these two morons ACTUALLY took carson seriously despite the FACT i said MANY times on that thread that carson was a hoax,that it would never get approved because the site was a toxic landdump yet here these 2 morons thought carson made sense? comedy gold.:haha:

Looks like the Chargers and the Raiders are also looking at moving to the Los Angeles area.

the ONLY thing pooper has EVER been truthful on as you have seen sealy,is that he said they would be back in 2015 and i said 2016 which as you saw on my jeff fisher thread from my rams link,I admitted back then,SEVERAL times when it did not happen,i was off by one year.

You know what I say and yet I am on ignore? Laughable stupidity from a nut job!!!

Oh and AFTER today,okay,I promise I at least will stop talking about the raiders,chargers and rams in LA saga that is UNLESS you want to keep ot going.lol

so MY question NOW is pooper going to commit PERJURY and say he never said that carson was for real and did not ignore the multiple times i posted on that thread it was a toxic landdump and would never happen?

The Patriot thing is nothing compared to.

and

Oh and AFTER this POST,I promise I at least will stop talking about the raiders,chargers and rams in LA saga that is UNLESS you want to keep ot going.lol

so MY question NOW is pooper going to commit slander and say he never said that carson was for real and did not ignore the multiple times i posted on that thread it was a toxic landdump and would never happen?

Show me the exact post where I said there WOULD be three teams in LA. I said there could, not WOULD, idiot. Not just any page.

Show me the exact post where I said the Raider and the Chargers WOULD play in Carson, not just a page where I did not post on the page.

I'm waiting however you are being dishonest and not showing the exact post. The reason is why is it doesn't exist but you have to try to prove superior to others and now can't.

I went from page 57 to 53 and the only poster in all those pages was LA Ram Fan. Is he fucking nuts? 5 pages of insane rambling and no one replied but I bet if I kept checking he did that for 50 pages maybe with you or someone else occasionally chiming in.

I finally found you. All you said was

Paige Kroenke Rams Will Stay If St. Louis Builds New Stadium insideSTL.com - St. Louis Sports Music Entertainment and Nightlife STL Rams

The ball is in St. Louis' court.

And that is so 100% true. If St. Louis subsidized the Rams and paid for their stadium then the Rams would have stayed. But many of us don't think it's right that these billionaires don't build their own fucking stadiums. Have you seen the article about how soccer over in socialized Europe is very Capitalistic and our sports in America are very socialized. This is why they left no team in Los Angeles. They wanted to use those markets as leverage. If you don't pay for the stadium then we will move to LA. Such bullshit.

Sports: American Socialism versus European Capitalism

You know what I say and yet I am on ignore? Laughable stupidity from a nut job!!!

The Steelers and 49ers did win more in a shorter period of time, but there's a reason why their windows didn't remain open as long as New England's has. Same with the Cowboys, who faded in the late-1990s. It didn't help that Dallas lost Jimmy Johnson and San Fran lost Walsh, although the Niners do get extra credit for continuing to kill it with Seifert and Young.

MOST SUPER BOWL WINS AND APPEARANCES THIS CENTURY
TEAM APPEARANCES WINS

Patriots Appearances 6 wins 4
Steelers 3 2
Seahawks 3 1
Giants 3 2
Ravens 2 2
Colts 2 1

and

Lots of scandals bigger than under inflating footballs.

The 20 Biggest Scandals in Sports History

Revealing the 20 biggest sports scandals of all time

This one deflategate comes in at #15. Top 15 Biggest Sports Scandals Of The 21st Century

and

This one deflategate comes in at #15. Top 15 Biggest Sports Scandals Of The 21st Century

You know who's a real DICK? Eric DICKerson

Eric Dickerson welcomes Sean McVay to the Rams

That's like Obama talking shit about Trump. Hey Eric, you are retired. Are you a coach? Then shut the fuck up.

and

So it is in the top 15 of NFL Scandals? I would have thought it wasn't even in the top 100

and

Covering up the facts on brain injuries should be on the list. They made a movie about it. They'll never make a movie about Pete the Cheat or Deflategate.

and

A former NFL executive said teams did not discipline players in "hundreds and hundreds" of domestic violence incidents during his 30 years in the league, and said he now regrets his role in the failure to take action.

"I made a mistake,'' Jerry Angelo told USA TODAY Sports. "I was human. I was part of it. I'm not proud of it.''

and

So it is in the top 15 of NFL Scandals? I would have thought it wasn't even in the top 100

One source had it in the top 15 the other two it didn't make it into the top 20. As time goes by it will fall further from the list.

Brady got four weeks off at the age of 39, I think that helped New England in the later part of the season and could be a big rest and motivating factor for him.

and

One source had it in the top 15 the other two it didn't make it into the top 20. As time goes by it will fall further from the list.

Brady got four weeks off at the age of 39, I think that helped New England in the later part of the season and could be a big rest and motivating factor for him.

Teams with old good QB's might do that too. Give your 2nd stringer some experience and your seasoned starter some rest.

Interesting fact, the starting AFC QB in the Super Bowl in 14 of the last 16 years has been either, Brady, Manning or Roethlisberger.

Interesting fact, the starting AFC QB in the Super Bowl in 14 of the last 16 years has been either, Brady, Manning or Roethlisberger.

It's like Bush Clinton. Had Hillary won and been re elected we would have had 16 years of Clinton's and 12 years of Bush.

Had Jeb won and won re election and if his dad wasn't a 1 term president we would have had 24 years of Bush White House.

I went from page 57 to 53 and the only poster in all those pages was LA Ram Fan. Is he fucking nuts? 5 pages of insane rambling and no one replied but I bet if I kept checking he did that for 50 pages maybe with you or someone else occasionally chiming in.

I finally found you. All you said was

Paige Kroenke Rams Will Stay If St. Louis Builds New Stadium insideSTL.com - St. Louis Sports Music Entertainment and Nightlife STL Rams

The ball is in St. Louis' court.

And that is so 100% true. If St. Louis subsidized the Rams and paid for their stadium then the Rams would have stayed. But many of us don't think it's right that these billionaires don't build their own fucking stadiums. Have you seen the article about how soccer over in socialized Europe is very Capitalistic and our sports in America are very socialized. This is why they left no team in Los Angeles. They wanted to use those markets as leverage. If you don't pay for the stadium then we will move to LA. Such bullshit.

Sports: American Socialism versus European Capitalism

yes you are correct that occassionally someone chipped in and pretty much nobody replied to my posts but i did not care.:)

what most people here dont understand is I was not posting that for their benefit,i KNEW there was nobody here that had a passion for the Rams coming back to LA as I did.

I was posting it mostly for MY benefit to enjoy over the years and read back on over the years to enjoy and reminence onwhen they did come back.If people did read it,then all the more better but it made no difference to me if they did not I was just posting all those articles mostly for MY benefit to enjoy over the years.:up: I will go through and re read through that thread of mine MANY times over the years as long as this site here is up and running of course.:D I have been doing that ever since.lol

. I got all that stuff from an LA RAMS facebook page where many Rams fans there had the same passion for it as i did and talked about that everyday but on a facebook,you cant keep records of stuff you post on facebook like you can at a message board so thats why i did it here.lol

oh and something I said MANY times back then throughout the entire thread that stupid fuck trolls like rightwinger and kissmy,two posters who i remember vividly, ignored these facts-was that st louis was MILLIONS of dollars in debt STILL trying to pay off the CURRENT stadium that they are STILL paying for so there was no way in hell they had any chance to fund a new stadium there but it just went through one ear and out the other with those two stupid fucks.:haha:

with rightwinger "who pooper kisses the ass off"with this thread title,does that REALLY surprise you he blatatly ignored those facts which made it IMPOSSIBLE for st louis to keep them?:rofl:

I explained that HUNDREDS of times to anquity on other threads "NOT THAT ONE' as well but like those idiots,it just went over his head.:rofl:

It did not take a rocket scientist to see they were coming back knowing that little fact,even a CHILD could see that.:lmao: that is WHY anquity has meltdowns everytime i bring that up cause the truth hurts he could not see the obvious. that even a child could have seen.:lol:

you are indeed correct that these asshole NFL billionaires should pay for their OWN freaking stadiums,that is why it was obvious they were moving cause st louis did not have the funding to do and kroneke made it clear he was only willing to put money into the LA stadium but not in st louis way back then yet morons like rightwinger,kissmy,and anquity,that logic and common sense did not register with them.:haha:

despite the HUNDREDS of times that i said to rightwinger,kiss my,and anquity-to him it was on OTHER threads and others I am sure, those three morons, could not grasp back then what a CHILD could,that there was a better chance in hell of the Lions moving to orlando florida this year than st louis keeping the rams because they aree MILLIONS in debt still trying to pay off the CURRENT dome making it IMPOSSIBLE for them to publicly fund a new stadium.It hardly took a genuis or rocket scientist to figure that out.:rolleyes-41:

thats why anquity has temper tantrems and meltdowns when i bring that fact cause that little truth hurts his feelings.:rofl::lmao::haha:

he always changes the subject talking about something irrelevent like how bad the rams are blah blah blah when i bring that up.:lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back