After over 20 years....LA finally gets an NFL team

I only know about that cause of people at work that told me about it just so pooper doesnt think that i watched the game.

How would you know what I said since I'm on ignore? LOL! :dance::dance::dance:

You didn't lie. Just because the raiders aren't back in LA YET doesn't mean they won't be next year. In fact I heard a rumor that the Rams are going to be moving again because the people in LA don't like Stan Kroenke. So add to my prediction the Rams will be moving to Vegas in 3 years.

okay now you are just being silly and absurd.you seem to have reading comprehension problems as well cause I said pooper lied about ME when I proved he was an idiot moron to suggest the raiders had a chance to be in LA last year DESPITE the fact that carson was a toxic landdump and actually took carson serious as a site that would be approved. he lied saying he never said that,do i REALLY have to go back in that thread and show the link where he ignored my facts where i said carson was a hoax and would never happen because it was a toxic landdupm just to watch him ignore those points which he LIES about saying he never said that? get your facts straight what i said.:rolleyes:

I only know about that cause of people at work that told me about it just so pooper doesnt think that i watched the game.

You didn't lie. Just because the raiders aren't back in LA YET doesn't mean they won't be next year. In fact I heard a rumor that the Rams are going to be moving again because the people in LA don't like Stan Kroenke. So add to my prediction the Rams will be moving to Vegas in 3 years.

okay now you are just being silly and absurd.you seem to have reading comprehension problems as well cause I said pooper lied about ME when I proved he was an idiot moron to suggest the raiders had a chance to be in LA last year DESPITE the fact that carson was a toxic landdump and actually took carson serious as a site that would be approved. he lied saying he never said that,do i REALLY have to go back in that thread and show the link where he ignored my facts where i said carson was a hoax and would never happen because it was a toxic landdupm just to watch him ignore those points which he LIES about saying he never said that? get your facts straight what i said.:rolleyes:
Now I'm back to agreeing with you not pooper. You should see some of the lies he is posting about you.

Shady Brady same as Belicheat is a fraud yeah THAT is something.:rolleyes: I laugh at the propaganda media that says he is the greatest QB of all time.He isnt even one of the top ten since he is in the same catagaory as that other fraud cheater barry bonds,same as him he has to cheat to achive greatness and set records.the whole world sees him what a cheater and fraud he is the fact that the entire crowd booed him at half time in last years superbowl .:up:

I only know about that cause of people at work that told me about it just so pooper doesnt think that i watched the game.:D funny that you mentioend montana cause even he has said brady is a cheater which is really funny since he was Bradys Idol.:rofl: man if my own idol called me a cheater i would be too embarrassed to show myself in public.:D Brady of course though has no conscience or morals as all cheatriot fans dont such as pooper though so it means nothing to him that his own idol has called him a cheater.

speaking of montana oh i so much have been enjoying watching those games from yesteryear when the niners and "LA" Rams played each other in the 90's. I have so many fond memories of those monday night games of seeing joe great,ronnie lott,jerry rice, and the niners face off against jim everett,flipper anderson,jackie slater,and arguably the best running back of all time next to Jim Brown of course Eric Dickerson.:thup:

That was why many Ram fans stopped going to games in the early 90's cause they hated the OWNER of the rams the bitch evil whore georgia frontiere for trading away eric dickerson,they BEGGED her to sell the team cause she had sabotoged them from within so she could move them to her hometown in st louis where she was a showgirl.she is burning in hell right now because of that along with al davis, and dean spanos will later join them in hell.

the four game suspension was a complete joke same as the first round draft picks they get taken away from them always are.a mere slap on the wrist.that is WHY goddel is the worst NFL commissioner hands down the way he has his head up Robert Krafts ass.

i am just glad pete the cheat and the seahawks are not in the superbowl this time cause at least THIS time the game wont be given to them and they will have to EARN it.

Sounds like Montana doesn't want Brady to be the Greatest of all time but too bad because results are how I measure and Brady is GOAT already.

How did Brady cheat last game? Did he get the Steelers sick?

Injury Report: Stomach bug rips through the Pittsburgh locker room

Brady doesnt cheat ALLl by himself.it is mostly the home town refs they have in their pockets is WHY they win so much at home all the time and why they have such a great record over the years.

I USED to be impressed by how they won so much at home but not anymore.alex made a thread of that a long time ago and exposed that how they have had the refs in their pockets over the years.You will have to go hunt for it if you want to see it I am not going to bother with hunting it down since you are doing the pooper thing and ignore the facts how the Raiders will never be back in LA again.:rolleyes:

You dont seem to remember how i pointed out many times to you in the past how the last time the cheats won on the road in the PLAYOFFS was 10 years ago against the chargers in san diego against a coach back then whos teams ALWAYS went one and done in the playoffs when he was with both the chargers and chiefs.Only time he ever won with the chiefs was in the 93 season when he had Montana so thats hardly impressive.:D

During the regular season they can beat teams on the road cause the AFC is so weak,they have two games yearly against 6 teams that dont even being in the NFL they are so bad that high school teams could beat them being the jets,dolphins,and bills,teams that have not had winning seasons in YEARS. Well the dolphins did this year but they are rebuilding.

But when they are in the playoffs on the ROAD and they have to play the best of the best,as the past ten years prove,they cant win cause they dont have the home town refs in their pockets.:D

thats why seattle doesnt impress me either because they ALSO have shown they cant win on the road in the playoffs against the best of the best cause they dont have the home town refs in their pockets.
That cheating occured years ago. It doesn't happen anymore. At least not the last few years. You'd know that if you watched the games. Brady is fucking amazing.

You can't have an opinion since the last time you watched a live game was when Lombardi was coaching

I have never denied brady is a very good quarterback i just dont put him up there as one of the greatest because all those superbowl titles need to be taken away from him cause he had to cheat to get that far. plus they have the home town refs in their pockets so their winning record at home over the years is not the least impressive anymore.

AGAIN the fact they cant win on the road in the playoffs without the home town refs in their pockets,is not impressive in the least winning first against the texans a team that sure as hell does not belong in the NFL:D and then against a steelers team that was hardly healthy and able to play at their best.:rofl:

AGAIN,these playoff games were at HOME where they had the home town refs in their pockets so these wins is not the least impressive at all the fact they have not won on the ROAD in the playoffs in ten years.:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

btw,how did you happen to bring montana into this? Nobody on this thread mentioned his name prior to you so how did his name come into this?:D
Cause it's probably the last time you watched a live game.

You have to earn home court advantage. You do that during the regular season when half your games are on the road. NE earns home court.

And the Superbowl is played in a neutral stadium. So they won 4 superbowls on the road.

Did they cheat this year even while under the microscope? That's even more impressive

but that it what I have said time and time again that playing in the weak AFC and the weak AFC east against so many teams that dont belong in the NFL on the road is hardly impressive cause those teams are so bad they dont belong in the NFL.:D If they played in the NFC conference where teams are much more physical i would be impressed:D

superbowl is a neautral site so that doesnt count as winning on the road.:D Its like when the niners and raiders face each other in oakland or SF,there is no home field advantage.

when i saw their schedule before the season began,I figured they would win about as many games as they did,that 3 games they would lose at the most cause they had such an easy schedule against so many crappy teams.lol

Last edited:

Now I'm back to agreeing with you not pooper. You should see some of the lies he is posting about you.

I am sure they are the usual that he never said he believed carson had a chance or that i never told him carson was a hoax.something like that right? too bad this is not a courtroom where he would be thrown in jail for perjury.:lmao::muahaha: that is why i can tolerate anquity and dont have him on ignore like pooper.Pooper LIES when he is proven wrong,where anquity when HE is proven wrong is amusing to me cause he throws temper tantrems out of frustration of being proven wrong or changes the subject when i ask him the question about the rams never coming back to LA.:Dthat is WHY i can tolerate him over pooper.:D he at least amuses me with his dodgeball games he plays.:D

Last edited:

WTF!!!! Where have I lied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What on earth have you been drinking! Everyone knows 911 inside job is a liar!!!! Go back and read his lies. One right after another!!!

btw sealy how come you did not post in this thread of mine? surely you saw it? you got to admit it is VERY interesting and intriguing?
NFL owners reportedly upset over Chargers move to LA.lol

you would think that after idiot spanos finds out nobody in LA wants the chargers there after the first two years of playing in that small stub hub,that he will turn tail and run back to SD knowing if the crowds are so small in stub hub how embarrasing it will be in inglwood in a much larger stadium.lol if he had any common sense and logic he would but he is an idiot so he probably wont.

WTF!!!! Where have I lied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What on earth have you been drinking! Everyone knows 911 inside job is a liar!!!! Go back and read his lies. One right after another!!!
Come on pooper admit you lied so we can move on. I'm sick of reading rams diatribes

Come on pooper admit you lied so we can move on. I'm sick of reading rams diatribes

well since he never does admit it,it will be irrelevent after tomorrow since i will take the time when i have more to show where he ignored me many times when I said carson was a hoax and he actually took the site seriously despite the fact it was a toxic landdump.:lmao:

and i was not the ONLY one that pointed that out to him on my thread as well,as you can see Mad scientist said the same thing on the thread but the moron was too stupid to understand that as even MS was.:lmao:

See sealy? even moron mad scientist who was ALSO a stupid fuck who ignored all my facts back then saying they would never come back.even HE unlike pooper,had common sense enough to understand carson was a toxic landdump,that you cant breath there.:biggrin:
post#14 as you can see in this link below. :biggrin:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.
Carson. I lived in Long Beach and for one summer I worked at an Oil Refinery right next door to Carson in Wilmington. The whole place smells like rotten sulfur eggs. Freeway access was good but parking would have been a nightmare and the smell...

as i said,tomorrow when I have more time i will show you in BLACK AND WHITE that pooper cannot hide from,where he took carson seriously despite how i mentioned that to him MANY times that it was a hoax.:biggrin: guess he did not believe mad scientist either back then?:biggrin:

Last edited:

well since he never does admit it,it will be irrelevent after tomorrow since i will take the time when i have more to show where he ignored me many times when I said carson was a hoax and he actually took the site seriously despite the fact it was a toxic landdump.:lmao:

and i was not the ONLY one that pointed that out to him on my thread as well,as you can see Mad scientist said the same thing on the thread but the moron was too stupid to understand that as even MS was.:lmao:

See sealy? even moron mad scientist who was ALSO a stupid fuck who ignored all my facts back then saying they would never come back.even HE unlike pooper,had common sense enough to understand carson was a toxic landdump,that you cant breath there.:biggrin:

Carson. I lived in Long Beach and for one summer I worked at an Oil Refinery right next door to Carson in Wilmington. The whole place smells like rotten sulfur eggs. Freeway access was good but parking would have been a nightmare and the smell...

as i said,tomorrow when I have more time i will show you in BLACK AND WHITE that pooper cannot hide from,where he took carson seriously despite how i mentioned that to him MANY times that it was a hoax.:biggrin: guess he did not believe mad scientist either back then?:biggrin:
I heard there's an expansion draft coming. The NFL is going to add many teams. One in mexico, Europe and Canada.

Think about how much more ratings the NFL would get if they sent a different team over every week for 15 weeks. When you go to Europe the next week you get a bi week.

Anyways, please let's move on from the rams chargers and raiders. Let's talk about Atlanta's chances of winning against the Patriots.

The game is in Texas. No home court advantage.

If Brady isn't the goat isn't at least new england the greatest dynasty in football?

I don't think normal people care about new england cheating. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying. And all the classics you watch were cheaters too. Dirty. Joe Montana played with deflated balls all the time. Everyone did. What you think bradys the first to think of that?

And if Tom's not the goat he's the coat. Coolest of all time.

Now unblock pooper and watch the God damn Superbowl. You're only punishing yourself retard.

I heard there's an expansion draft coming. The NFL is going to add many teams. One in mexico, Europe and Canada.

Think about how much more ratings the NFL would get if they sent a different team over every week for 15 weeks. When you go to Europe the next week you get a bi week.

Anyways, please let's move on from the rams chargers and raiders. Let's talk about Atlanta's chances of winning against the Patriots.

If Brady isn't the goat isn't at least new england the greatest dynasty in football?

I don't think normal people care about new england cheating. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying. And all the classics you watch were cheaters too. Dirty. Joe Montana played with deflated balls all the time. Everyone did. What you think bradys the first to think of that?

Now unblock pooper and watch the God damn Superbowl. You're only punishing yourself retard.

He need to keep me blocked! That way I can call him out and he looks like a coward! Which is what he is!

He need to keep me blocked! That way I can call him out and he looks like a coward! Which is what he is!
I'm watching Sonny and cher. Man did they suck especially Sonny.

Betty whites on tonight and flip Wilson. I don't watch current variety shows. They all cheat.

I'm watching Sonny and cher. Man did they suck especially Sonny.

Betty whites on tonight and flip Wilson. I don't watch current variety shows. They all cheat.

Love Johnny Carson, he has great guests and some good comedy bits.

Forum List

Back