After over 20 years....LA finally gets an NFL team

well since he never does admit it,it will be irrelevent after tomorrow since i will take the time when i have more to show where he ignored me many times when I said carson was a hoax and he actually took the site seriously despite the fact it was a toxic landdump.:lmao:

and i was not the ONLY one that pointed that out to him on my thread as well,as you can see Mad scientist said the same thing on the thread but the moron was too stupid to understand that as even MS was.:lmao:

See sealy? even moron mad scientist who was ALSO a stupid fuck who ignored all my facts back then saying they would never come back.even HE unlike pooper,had common sense enough to understand carson was a toxic landdump,that you cant breath there.:biggrin:
post#14 as you can see in this link below. :biggrin:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.
Carson. I lived in Long Beach and for one summer I worked at an Oil Refinery right next door to Carson in Wilmington. The whole place smells like rotten sulfur eggs. Freeway access was good but parking would have been a nightmare and the smell...

as i said,tomorrow when I have more time i will show you in BLACK AND WHITE that pooper cannot hide from,where he took carson seriously despite how i mentioned that to him MANY times that it was a hoax.:biggrin: guess he did not believe mad scientist either back then?:biggrin:
I heard there's an expansion draft coming. The NFL is going to add many teams. One in mexico, Europe and Canada.

Think about how much more ratings the NFL would get if they sent a different team over every week for 15 weeks. When you go to Europe the next week you get a bi week.

Anyways, please let's move on from the rams chargers and raiders. Let's talk about Atlanta's chances of winning against the Patriots.

The game is in Texas. No home court advantage.

If Brady isn't the goat isn't at least new england the greatest dynasty in football?

I don't think normal people care about new england cheating. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying. And all the classics you watch were cheaters too. Dirty. Joe Montana played with deflated balls all the time. Everyone did. What you think bradys the first to think of that?

And if Tom's not the goat he's the coat. Coolest of all time.

Now unblock pooper and watch the God damn Superbowl. You're only punishing yourself retard.

I sense the truth hurts that the patriots have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,these games are phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and you are calling ME the retard for sticking to watching the classics games when the game was not corrupt as it is now and not watching the superbowl? priceless.:haha:

I have never denied that there is a chance that someday the NFL could be in europe but whats the point of bringing that up since i never denied it?

Oh and AFTER today,okay,I promise I at least will stop talking about the raiders,chargers and rams in LA saga that is UNLESS you want to keep ot going.lol

but here it is all black and white of proof what a moron pooper is.here he is saying he seriously though the raiders had a chance of being in LA this year.sorry but anybody who thinks the raiders are ever going back to LA again is a compete complete stupid fuck moron as rightwinger and pooper have proven in spades in this ENTIRE thread.:haha:

Here he is saying that LA could have THREE TEAMS.:haha: See I did not lie,POOPER has again.:haha:

post#1084 to post# 1086 here in black and white.

so MY question NOW is pooper going to commit PERJURY and say he never said that carson was for real and did not ignore the multiple times i posted on that thread it was a toxic landdump and would never happen?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The Patriot thing is nothing compared to.

and

Okay unlike pooper,you actually make a good point here on biggest scandals in sports history but you know what? you are only helping me in the process to prove the cheats have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal .:rofl:That is because i said brady is in the same catagory as barry bonds,a fraud and cheater who had to cheat to achive greatness.:D while this scandal and barry bonds as well tainted baseball and has put a black eye on it to this day it is not near as bad as deflategate because these are two different players from two different teams. their managers did not know about it nor do their owners PLUS the cheats have been in MULTIPLE scandals time after time over the years with their head coach behind it all and the backing of the owner.:rofl:

I have said this many times in the past so you just helped prove my case FOR me in the process.:rofl:

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots
what do all these people have in common?
You guessed it. cheetas.:rofl:

Oh and I see you got desperatewhen I had you backed up against the wall earlier on this and tried to convince yourself they are no different than teams in the past trying to convince yourself they all cheat,yeah they all cheat thats WHY shady brady is the only future hall of fame quarterback that DOZENS of former athletes are saying is a cheater.:rofl:

If thats what makes you feel better and able to sleep better at night trying to convince yourself it is not even in the top 15 scandals of all time and that they are no different than other teams,then keep on lying to yourself to make yourself feel better than a game that is near and dear to you has not been tainted and goodel does not have his up roger krafts ass.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

When this isn't even on your list I know you have no idea about what makes a top sports scandal.

donaghy+money.jpg

I doubt the Patriots are even top 15 but this scandal is one of the biggest in sports history. And you didn't even mention it? I think you aren't fair and balanced at all.

And Tom Brady did better after they blew the balls up to their normal pressure. So their cheating isn't even cheating. Not REAL cheating.

If you can show me they threw one of those superbowls that I might be interested in seeing. But all of their cheating was to help them win. If you aint cheating you aint trying. I'll read your playbook too stupid cover it up.

Has any team ever threw a Superbowl? I mean besides the Seahawks.

Sealyhobo: "Tom Brady did better after they blew the balls up to their normal pressure. So their cheating isn't even cheating. Not REAL cheating."

There are three things I have observed about you: 1. You are ChrisL's throwaway who you go running to whenever she gets bored and wants to play a symbolic ball of yarn; 2. You are papagergio's forum wife who you wish to please with every keystroke thereby making you a weakling and a sycophant, 3. You are a Patriot/Brady apologist who makes excuses for the cheating and the lying don e by both Brady and the patriots.

Your latest statement is of course a great deal of baloney. Indeed, Reggie Wayne, yea he actually [played with Brady says the following: Wayne, now an analyst with NFL Network, said Brady should not be named MVP, no matter what his level of play is this season. "There is no way Tom Brady can win MVP because he was caught cheating this year."

Bitter ex-Patriots employee: Brady can't win the MVP because he cheated

Now go back to talking wigger, petting your puppy and keep dreaming of chrisL.

I heard there's an expansion draft coming. The NFL is going to add many teams. One in mexico, Europe and Canada.

Think about how much more ratings the NFL would get if they sent a different team over every week for 15 weeks. When you go to Europe the next week you get a bi week.

Anyways, please let's move on from the rams chargers and raiders. Let's talk about Atlanta's chances of winning against the Patriots.

If Brady isn't the goat isn't at least new england the greatest dynasty in football?

I don't think normal people care about new england cheating. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying. And all the classics you watch were cheaters too. Dirty. Joe Montana played with deflated balls all the time. Everyone did. What you think bradys the first to think of that?

Now unblock pooper and watch the God damn Superbowl. You're only punishing yourself retard.

I sense the truth hurts that the patriots have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,these games are phony and as rigged as pro wrestling and you are calling ME the retard for sticking to watching the classics games when the game was not corrupt as it is now and not watching the superbowl? priceless.:haha:

I have never denied that there is a chance that someday the NFL could be in europe but whats the point of bringing that up since i never denied it?

Oh and AFTER today,okay,I promise I at least will stop talking about the raiders,chargers and rams in LA saga that is UNLESS you want to keep ot going.lol

but here it is all black and white of proof what a moron pooper is.here he is saying he seriously though the raiders had a chance of being in LA this year.sorry but anybody who thinks the raiders are ever going back to LA again is a compete complete stupid fuck moron as rightwinger and pooper have proven in spades in this ENTIRE thread.:haha:

Here he is saying that LA could have THREE TEAMS.:haha: See I did not lie,POOPER has again.:haha:

so MY question NOW is pooper going to commit PERJURY and say he never said that carson was for real and did not ignore the multiple times i posted on that thread it was a toxic landdump and would never happen?

and

Okay unlike pooper,you actually make a good point here on biggest scandals in sports history but you know what? you are only helping me in the process to prove the cheats have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal .:rofl:That is because i said brady is in the same catagory as barry bonds,a fraud and cheater who had to cheat to achive greatness.:D while this scandal and barry bonds as well tainted baseball and has put a black eye on it to this day it is not near as bad as deflategate because these are two different players from two different teams. their managers did not know about it nor do their owners PLUS the cheats have been in MULTIPLE scandals time after time over the years with their head coach behind it all and the backing of the owner.:rofl:

I have said this many times in the past so you just helped prove my case FOR me in the process.:rofl:

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots

Oh and I see you got desperatewhen I had you backed up against the wall earlier on this and tried to convince yourself they are no different than teams in the past trying to convince yourself they all cheat,yeah they all cheat thats WHY shady brady is the only future hall of fame quarterback that DOZENS of former athletes are saying is a cheater.:rofl:

If thats what makes you feel better and able to sleep better at night trying to convince yourself it is not even in the top 15 scandals of all time and that they are no different than other teams,then keep on lying to yourself to make yourself feel better than a game that is near and dear to you has not been tainted and goodel does not have his up roger krafts ass.

When this isn't even on your list I know you have no idea about what makes a top sports scandal.

donaghy+money.jpg

I doubt the Patriots are even top 15 but this scandal is one of the biggest in sports history. And you didn't even mention it? I think you aren't fair and balanced at all.

And Tom Brady did better after they blew the balls up to their normal pressure. So their cheating isn't even cheating. Not REAL cheating.

If you can show me they threw one of those superbowls that I might be interested in seeing. But all of their cheating was to help them win. If you aint cheating you aint trying. I'll read your playbook too stupid cover it up.

Sealyhobo: "Tom Brady did better after they blew the balls up to their normal pressure. So their cheating isn't even cheating. Not REAL cheating."

There are three things I have observed about you: 1. You are ChrisL's throwaway who you go running to whenever she gets bored and wants to play a symbolic ball of yarn; 2. You are papagergio's forum wife who you wish to please with every keystroke thereby making you a weakling and a sycophant, 3. You are a Patriot/Brady apologist who makes excuses for the cheating and the lying don e by both Brady and the patriots.

Your latest statement is of course a great deal of baloney. Indeed, Reggie Wayne, yea he actually [played with Brady says the following: Wayne, now an analyst with NFL Network, said Brady should not be named MVP, no matter what his level of play is this season. "There is no way Tom Brady can win MVP because he was caught cheating this year."

Did LA RAM FAN change his screen name again? LOL

and

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots

donaghy+money.jpg

I hate to come back to this thread after I said i would not but you did not answer my question so I am going to ask it once more which is address my points I and answer my question I asked in post# 132 here.

I can see why you would say that of me changing my user name again cause I can understand the confusion the fact that I have said many times in the past to people like you who even though the cheats are not their favorite team,you ARE a patriot apologist obviously.:D

could not be me though since his posts are never long like mine are.:biggrin: but again,I can understand the confusion though.lo and I know you were being sarcastic and playing there.lol

that is understandable since like thousands of other NFL fans,you are in denial mode that a game that is near and dear to you has been tainted forever because of them so the easy thing is to live in denial and pretend its not in the top 15,or option two which is come to grips with reality and realise it IS the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:rolleyes: People like me and alex AND former NFL players,have all chosen option2,the latter ,not to live in denial.:thup:

as i said before,the reason only FORMER NFL players have come out and spoken out on this and not current ones,is because if the current ones come out and tell the truth,then the NFL can just ban them from the game and not owe them because they broke their contract agreement where FORMER NFL players,they are not under contract anymore so they are not afraid to speak out.

same thing with the chargers moving to LA. you dont hear current charger players going off on dean spanos about it or they lose their jobs.however you hear many FORMER NFL charger players attack dean spanos such as dan fouts cause they are no longer under contract anymore so they CAN speak their minds.and bravo to them for doing so.:thup:

as I said this thread has run its course but since you did not answer my question I posed,I will ask ONE MORE TIME,please address post# of mine and answer the question I asked. are you going to do the anquity thing,and run off and change the subject everytime over that question?:biggrin:

oh and something else i forgot to mention yesterday,BEFORE I was aware of how Bill Callahan did the pete carrol thing and threw the superbowl for his friend john gruden to win,a couple years before I became aware of those facts,I remember mad scientist coming on here posting years ago "again BEFORE I became aware of him throwing that Raiders game" that he said HE believed the Raiders/Bucs superbowl game was rigged as well.:thup:. which is very interesting because REMEMBER,MS is not even an NFL fan,he NEVER watches the NFL,has not for YEARS since he figured out years ago as well these games are rigged.

Interesting that MS who AGAIN never watches football and same as me is not even a Raiders fan, even HE said that about that superbowl dont you think?:up:

PLUS he also said way before pete carrol got hired as coach of the seahawks that he would throw games because REMEMBER as well,and this is what REALLY convinced me that he threw that game,while at USC he was ALSO accused by players of throwing games.:D

pete carrol,bill belicheck,tom brady,bill callahan just to list a few NFL players.ALL criminals who should be behind bars.:mad:

Last edited:
oh and if THAT was too long for you,here it is in a nutshell in two short points.lol

I hate to come back to this thread after I said i would not but you did not answer my question so I am going to ask it once more which is address my points I made and answer my question I asked in post# 132 here.
Now to my two points.
1.Dont you find it is interesting that even MAD SCIENTIST "WHO IS OBVOUSLY NOT INTO FOOTBALL THE FACT HE NEVER POSTS HERE." that even HE said YEARS ago before I found out on it on my own through my own research on that game,that he believed the Raiders/Bucs game was rigged? Now WHY did MS call out THAT particular superbowl over the others? after all,same as me,HE is not a Raider fan.?:biggrin: answer-because the facts made it so transparent to even a child can see,that Callahan threw that game because he wanted his friend John Gruden to win a superbowl because they BOTH hated Al Davis and criminal Callahan also did not like his players either.Makes perfect complete sense to the open minded and logical and objective person.:thup:

2.Mad Scientist TRIED to warn me five years ago in this sports section,that pete carrol indeed WAS a cheater and threw games. I did not listen to him back then because at the TIME,I was the same as Huggy.I ALSO was a big seahawk fans when he first joined cause back then,I liked Carrol and was not aware of how players at USC accused him of throwing games as well. MS also called it back then,FIVE years ago.I should have listened to him. sure wish I had. PLUS i have been to OTHER message boards where they made threads also asking people if they believed carrol threw the superbowl.

PLUS many of my coworkers at work that next day,they said the same thing,that they thought the same thing at the time when that happened,that he threw the game and THEY are not even seahawks fans as I was at that time either.:biggrin:

so like I said earlier,what do all these people here below have in common?

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots

this-* THATS what.:thup:

the cheatriots under tom brady and bill belicheat should suffer the SAME punishment Lance Armstong has,have not just all superbowl trophys and AFC titles taken away from them,but playoff wins and ALL regular seasaon games as well and BANNED from the NFL hall of fame.till then,the NFL will forever be corrupt. Well it was even before then as shown in that movie concussion you mentioned BUT its FAR worse now that it was then because of this organization.Roger Goddel is a criminal for having his head up Robert Krafts ass all these years.Easily the worst NFL commissioner in the sport ever by leaps and bounds.

Last edited:

and

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots

donaghy+money.jpg

well done.ALL excellent points.:up::clap:

Did you see this earlier post of mine below? this long post here below is NOT mine though is the thing,it was written by a Raider fan.I was amazed at how objective and spot on he was.:beer::thup:

HERE IT IS WITHOUT DELAY,This FANTASTIC piece by an NFL fan.:beer::thup::up:

now that sentence there WAS mine,the rest here below is NOT my post though.AGAIN,it is from a Raiders fan i found while doing research on their situation about if they will stay in oakland or move to Vegas is HOW i came across this beautifully written piece by him below.:thup:

This story is important because this is the backbone of the league’s (and especially Goodell’s) love affair with Kraft and the Patriots. Yes Goodell helped – but it was Kraft’s huge wallet that kept the Pets in the critical Boston market which is what everyone (including Kraft himself) wanted to happen. This is one of the reasons (if not the main one) why Goodell destroyed the spygate tapes.

OTOH, this is not Oakland. There are many differences – far too many to cover in one post – but the main one is the Bay area will still have a team if the Raiders leave… the 49ers. I know the local Nation folks don’t want to hear it – but that’s the reality. If the Pets left "New England" (read "Boston" ) – it would have been very hard to put another team there because the natives and the government did not want to pay for a stadium. So they would have needed an existing owner with a HUGE wallet who ALSO wanted to move his team to build a stadium on his own (as Kraft was willing to do) OR – even worse – find an expansion owner/group with enough cash to buy a team AND build a stadium. It cannot be understated how important it was for the league to keep Kraft where he was – the new stadium he built was basically gravy on top. This is why the Pets get away with murder on the field – because Goodell is beholden to Kraft.

as I said,i could not have said it better myself,this guy nailed it to a tee.:up:
gives standing ovation.
:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman:

I loved this post cause it is from a Raider fan who basically said EVERYTHING that "I" have been saying all these years.he nailed it,I could not have said it any better.:thup: you can pretend sealy,that it is just me and alex in the world who see the truth that it is the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal or that Goddel does not have his head up Robert Krafts ass,but i assure you,this post here was NOT written by me.Does this look ANYTHING like my formatting ?:D

Last edited:
of course it will be an honor for you since you have your head up his ass LITERALLY.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Roger Goodell: Relocation of teams 'painful processes'
Goodell clarified, "Tom Brady is one of the all-time greats. He has been for several years. He's on the precipice of at least potentially winning his fifth Super Bowl ring. He's an extraordinary player, great performer and a sure-fire Hall of Famer, so it would be an honor."

and please patriot apologists such as sealy and pooper,a mere four game suspension is like having ME pay a one dollar fine for robbing a bank.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots

donaghy+money.jpg

I hate to come back to this thread after I said i would not but you did not answer my question so I am going to ask it once more which is address my points I and answer my question I asked in post# 132 here.

I can see why you would say that of me changing my user name again cause I can understand the confusion the fact that I have said many times in the past to people like you who even though the cheats are not their favorite team,you ARE a patriot apologist obviously.:D

could not be me though since his posts are never long like mine are.:biggrin: but again,I can understand the confusion though.lo and I know you were being sarcastic and playing there.lol

that is understandable since like thousands of other NFL fans,you are in denial mode that a game that is near and dear to you has been tainted forever because of them so the easy thing is to live in denial and pretend its not in the top 15,or option two which is come to grips with reality and realise it IS the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:rolleyes: People like me and alex AND former NFL players,have all chosen option2,the latter ,not to live in denial.:thup:

as i said before,the reason only FORMER NFL players have come out and spoken out on this and not current ones,is because if the current ones come out and tell the truth,then the NFL can just ban them from the game and not owe them because they broke their contract agreement where FORMER NFL players,they are not under contract anymore so they are not afraid to speak out.

same thing with the chargers moving to LA. you dont hear current charger players going off on dean spanos about it or they lose their jobs.however you hear many FORMER NFL charger players attack dean spanos such as dan fouts cause they are no longer under contract anymore so they CAN speak their minds.and bravo to them for doing so.:thup:

as I said this thread has run its course but since you did not answer my question I posed,I will ask ONE MORE TIME,please address post# of mine and answer the question I asked. are you going to do the anquity thing,and run off and change the subject everytime over that question?:biggrin:

oh and something else i forgot to mention yesterday,BEFORE I was aware of how Bill Callahan did the pete carrol thing and threw the superbowl for his friend john gruden to win,a couple years before I became aware of those facts,I remember mad scientist coming on here posting years ago "again BEFORE I became aware of him throwing that Raiders game" that he said HE believed the Raiders/Bucs superbowl game was rigged as well.:thup:. which is very interesting because REMEMBER,MS is not even an NFL fan,he NEVER watches the NFL,has not for YEARS since he figured out years ago as well these games are rigged.

Interesting that MS who AGAIN never watches football and same as me is not even a Raiders fan, even HE said that about that superbowl dont you think?:up:

PLUS he also said way before pete carrol got hired as coach of the seahawks that he would throw games because REMEMBER as well,and this is what REALLY convinced me that he threw that game,while at USC he was ALSO accused by players of throwing games.:D

pete carrol,bill belicheck,tom brady,bill callahan just to list a few NFL players.ALL criminals who should be behind bars.:mad:

That last reply may not have been clear. Here are my answers.

No I don't think it is hysterical and I don't know where he gets his weed. Any other questions?

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots

donaghy+money.jpg

That last reply may not have been clear. Here are my answers.

No I don't think it is hysterical and I don't know where he gets his weed. Any other questions?

But you did not ask pooper the question where does he come up with the logic that rightwinger and anquity own me when anquity "as proven on my jeff fisher thread",would never answer my question on the rams never coming back to LA that he was so sure would never happen that he changed the subject everytime there and rightwinger always says the rams are playing in st louis which EVEN POOPER always agreed with me on that excpet the year of course that he WAS right on and i was wrong about yet ,he tells rightwinger that rightwinger owns me when they cant even agree with each other WHERE the Rams play?:rolleyes-41: PRICELESS.:rofl::lmao::muahaha:

Now how is THAT owning me? you did not ask him that question for me and give the answer on how that being the case,it is possible for anquity and rightwinger to OWN me?:cuckoo::rofl: I would just love to hear poopers explanation on that one.:D

WHERE does pooper come up with this shit?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::cuckoo:

Last edited:

and

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots

donaghy+money.jpg

Did you see this earlier post of mine below? this long post here below is NOT mine though is the thing,it was written by a Raider fan.I was amazed at how objective and spot on he was.:beer::thup:

now that sentence there WAS mine,the rest here below is NOT my post though.AGAIN,it is from a Raiders fan i found while doing research on their situation about if they will stay in oakland or move to Vegas is HOW i came across this beautifully written piece by him below.:thup:

This story is important because this is the backbone of the league’s (and especially Goodell’s) love affair with Kraft and the Patriots. Yes Goodell helped – but it was Kraft’s huge wallet that kept the Pets in the critical Boston market which is what everyone (including Kraft himself) wanted to happen. This is one of the reasons (if not the main one) why Goodell destroyed the spygate tapes.

OTOH, this is not Oakland. There are many differences – far too many to cover in one post – but the main one is the Bay area will still have a team if the Raiders leave… the 49ers. I know the local Nation folks don’t want to hear it – but that’s the reality. If the Pets left "New England" (read "Boston" ) – it would have been very hard to put another team there because the natives and the government did not want to pay for a stadium. So they would have needed an existing owner with a HUGE wallet who ALSO wanted to move his team to build a stadium on his own (as Kraft was willing to do) OR – even worse – find an expansion owner/group with enough cash to buy a team AND build a stadium. It cannot be understated how important it was for the league to keep Kraft where he was – the new stadium he built was basically gravy on top. This is why the Pets get away with murder on the field – because Goodell is beholden to Kraft.

as I said,i could not have said it better myself,this guy nailed it to a tee.:up:
gives standing ovation.
:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman:

I loved this post cause it is from a Raider fan who basically said EVERYTHING that "I" have been saying all these years.he nailed it,I could not have said it any better.:thup: you can pretend sealy,that it is just me and alex in the world who see the truth that it is the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal or that Goddel does not have his head up Robert Krafts ass,but i assure you,this post here was NOT written by me.Does this look ANYTHING like my formatting ?:D

The relationship between all the owners and Goodell is suspect. The NFL is self perpetuating and whatever suits the bottom line will be on the front burner all the time. I have no qualms about that, especially since sports is essentially entertainment and nothing more.

I have to laugh every time I here an announcer proclaim "nobody does it better" or "XYZ" sets an NFL record as if the fan is supposed to feel like he is witnessing something historic.

Fact is, there is a bottom line, an amount of money that needs to be generated and players who need to get paid.

It is a business.

The fact that Tom Brady cheats, that another player takes drugs or is a murderer trumps good values and examples for children to follow. Poor reality but that is exactly what it is.

Lastly -I am posting this for future replys to superbowl games rigged.

In short,besides the seahawks/pats superbowl being rigged where pete the cheat threw the game again here are a few other superbowls where the objective and open minded can see THESE three superbowls were obviously thrown by the coach or rigged by the NFL as well.:mad:

1.seahawks/steelers superbowl.Rigged. Refs were in the steelers pockets.Mike Holmgren being brave said in the press conference-I did not realise going into this game that we would not only have to compete with the steelers players to win but that we would also have to compete with the officials as well.Bravo Mike. way to not be afraid and speak the truth:thup:

2.Rams/Pats superbowl.Rigged.pretty obvious to any thinking person the fact Rams wide receiver Issac Bruce remarked after the game-I have never been in a game where the officials allowed the players to mug me the whole game like they did.

Plus a former NFL official remarked that was easily the worst officiated game he ever witnessed in his life.That he had seen HIGH SCHOOL games far better officiated than that superbowl.

3.The most obvious and transparent one.
Raiders/Bucs superbowl. it was well known that coach Bill Callahan who was just brought along for the ride to Oakland by John Gruden that Callahan same as gruden,not only hated Al Davis,but unlike Gruden,ALSO hated some of the players in the starting lineup so he changed the gameplan a mere 48 hours before gameday which made NO SENSE WHATSOEVER Because leading up the whole week to the game,all the players were excited about the original game plan he drew up,they had no confidance in the new one he came up and BEGGED Callahan to change it back to what it was.WHY did Callahan ignore them?

PLUS,Tim Brown said in his entire time as a raider there was NEVER a time when the coach changed the gameplan a mere 48 hours before game day.Nor even in college,high school or evenpop warner.lol If that is not a smoking gun that callahan threw the game,what is? How is that man not in prison for something so obvious?:rolleyes:

Tim Brown,Jerry Rice,and all the other Raider players were correct in stating coach Bill Callahan threw that game.I mean come on,WHY do you scrap a game plan you had been working on the whole week that ALL the Raider players were all excited about and CHANGE IT a mere 48 hours before gameday ESPECIALLY when it was a gameplan none of the Raider players had any confidance in and they BEGGED him not to change it yet he ignored them?:rolleyes:

It was so tranparent callahan threw this game that even Mad Scientist a poster who NEVER watches football,even HE said a few years ago that this game was rigged.:up:

Last edited:

and

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots

donaghy+money.jpg

gives standing ovation.

The relationship between all the owners and Goodell is suspect. The NFL is self perpetuating and whatever suits the bottom line will be on the front burner all the time. I have no qualms about that, especially since sports is essentially entertainment and nothing more.

I have to laugh every time I here an announcer proclaim "nobody does it better" or "XYZ" sets an NFL record as if the fan is supposed to feel like he is witnessing something historic.

Fact is, there is a bottom line, an amount of money that needs to be generated and players who need to get paid.

It is a business.

The fact that Tom Brady cheats, that another player takes drugs or is a murderer trumps good values and examples for children to follow. Poor reality but that is exactly what it is.

yeah you nailed it.
Since i could not get any response from Sealy on this,would like YOU to comment and give me some feedback onthis post where i copied and pasted that Raiders excellent objective post in post#145 here of mine.:)

and

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots

donaghy+money.jpg

gives standing ovation.

It is a business.

That's funny because look where cheating and drugs got Arnold Schwarzenegger. Mr Olympia, acting roles, governor of California and now host of celebrity apprentice.

And it's not just kids who watch or voted for him. I know lots of republicans who wanted to change the law so Arnold could run for potus

Lastly -I am posting this for future replys to superbowl games rigged.

In short,besides the seahawks/pats superbowl being rigged where pete the cheat threw the game again here are a few other superbowls where the objective and open minded can see THESE three superbowls were obviously thrown by the coach or rigged by the NFL as well.:mad:

1.seahawks/steelers superbowl.Rigged. Refs were in the steelers pockets.Mike Holmgren being brave said in the press conference-I did not realise going into this game that we would not only have to compete with the steelers players to win but that we would also have to compete with the officials as well.Bravo Mike. way to not be afraid and speak the truth:thup:

2.Rams/Pats superbowl.Rigged.pretty obvious to any thinking person the fact Rams wide receiver Issac Bruce remarked after the game-I have never been in a game where the officials allowed the players to mug me the whole game like they did.

Plus a former NFL official remarked that was easily the worst officiated game he ever witnessed in his life.That he had seen HIGH SCHOOL games far better officiated than that superbowl.

3.The most obvious and transparent one.
Raiders/Bucs superbowl. it was well known that coach Bill Callahan who was just brought along for the ride to Oakland by John Gruden that Callahan same as gruden,not only hated Al Davis,but unlike Gruden,ALSO hated some of the players in the starting lineup so he changed the gameplan a mere 48 hours before gameday which made NO SENSE WHATSOEVER Because leading up the whole week to the game,all the players were excited about the original game plan he drew up,they had no confidance in the new one he came up and BEGGED Callahan to change it back to what it was.WHY did Callahan ignore them?

PLUS,Tim Brown said in his entire time as a raider there was NEVER a time when the coach changed the gameplan a mere 48 hours before game day.Nor even in college,high school or evenpop warner.lol If that is not a smoking gun that callahan threw the game,what is? How is that man not in prison for something so obvious?:rolleyes:

Tim Brown,Jerry Rice,and all the other Raider players were correct in stating coach Bill Callahan threw that game.I mean come on,WHY do you scrap a game plan you had been working on the whole week that ALL the Raider players were all excited about and CHANGE IT a mere 48 hours before gameday ESPECIALLY when it was a gameplan none of the Raider players had any confidance in and they BEGGED him not to change it yet he ignored them?:rolleyes:

It was so tranparent callahan threw this game that even Mad Scientist a poster who NEVER watches football,even HE said a few years ago that this game was rigged.:up:
So all this happened and you think a deflated ball against the colts is top ten?

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots

donaghy+money.jpg

gives standing ovation.

It is a business.

yeah you nailed it.
Since i could not get any response from Sealy on this,would like YOU to comment and give me some feedback onthis post where i copied and pasted that Raiders excellent objective post in post#145 here of mine.:)
What did you ask that I didn't answer it. Make it short

donaghy+money.jpg

gives standing ovation.

It is a business.

yeah you nailed it.

donaghy+money.jpg

gives standing ovation.

It is a business.

yeah you nailed it.

read post#148 of mine again,it is a question as you will see,that i want you to ask pooper and give me his answer. if you dont understand the question there i want you to ask him,cant help you there.after all alex understood it.lol

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots

donaghy+money.jpg

gives standing ovation.

It is a business.

yeah you nailed it.
I'd be curious to see what Alex has to say too.

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots

donaghy+money.jpg

gives standing ovation.

It is a business.

That's funny because look where cheating and drugs got Arnold Schwarzenegger. Mr Olympia, acting roles, governor of California and now host of celebrity apprentice.

And it's not just kids who watch or voted for him. I know lots of republicans who wanted to change the law so Arnold could run for potus
My point is the kids......I have a broadcasting gig where we have 500,000+ listeners, my 10 year old has a spot and I coach children's football. Adults can make up their own mind. I call bullshit on all professional sports because it is a business that is what motivates it that is where the wins and losses are generated IMO.

donaghy+money.jpg

gives standing ovation.

It is a business.

yeah you nailed it.
I'd be curious to see what Alex has to say too.

what I dont understand is WHY i have to ask him about that post by that raiders fan that says exactly what i been saying the last two years that goddel has his head up krafts ass cause you wont comment on his post by him especially when it is a VERY good,well thought out informative piece.

and

Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa.
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong.
Tom Brady
Bill Belicheck
chicago black sox
robert kraft,
new england patriots

donaghy+money.jpg

gives standing ovation.

"This story is important because this is the backbone of the league’s (and especially Goodell’s) love affair with Kraft and the Patriots. Yes Goodell helped – but it was Kraft’s huge wallet that kept the Pets in the critical Boston market which is what everyone (including Kraft himself) wanted to happen. This is one of the reasons (if not the main one) why Goodell destroyed the spygate tapes."

The NFL is an oligopoly and there are measures to insure that one team is not too successful over the other teams. There is revenue sharing etc.......

The fact that they allow cheating and celebrate the cheaters has truly pierced any interest I have in professional football.

Forum List

Back