After over 20 years....LA finally gets an NFL team

The Chargers will play in a stadium in Los Angles that has 30K seats....30K? WTF is wrong with both the Chargers and the NFL? Unless they charge $30 a beer they will be financially under before the end of the season. In fact LA Chargers fans will have to out of their mind to go to a stadium that only seats 30K over until a new stadium is built.

The StubHub Center is temporary. Starting the year after next, the Rams & Chargers will share the new 75,000-seat Hollywood Park Stadium.

I suspect one reason for leaving San Diego is they wanted to play somewhere other than Qualcomm Stadium, which is 50 year s old, one of the last concrete donuts.

Last edited:
The new Los Angeles Chargers logo was officially revealed Thursday will still feature the same colors and portions of its famous lightning bolt used in San Diego, except with an L.A. twist sure to make Dodgers fans happy.

View attachment 106411

Unable to reach an agreement for a new stadium to keep the team in place, Chargers owner Dean Spanos announced Thursday that he will move the team to Los Angeles

Chargers debut new logo in addition to L.A. move

Looks like a gang logo.
Blue & white = Crips.

What gang is silver and black?

And now it looks like the Raiders plan to get out of that area entirely. Maybe in part there is concern about too many California teams?

Raiders to file relocation papers to move from Oakland to Vegas

I'm still hoping Oakland will keep the Raiders however the signs are pointing for them to leave.

The biggest problem with the Raiders moving to LV is the shady gambling crowd. I understand the money is already there for a new stadium but are the Raiders like the Chargers going to play in a small venue (35,500) until it is built? The lost revenue has to come from some place and I have a suspicion where.

And now it looks like the Raiders plan to get out of that area entirely. Maybe in part there is concern about too many California teams?

I'm still hoping Oakland will keep the Raiders however the signs are pointing for them to leave.

The biggest problem with the Raiders moving to LV is the shady gambling crowd. I understand the money is already there for a new stadium but are the Raiders like the Chargers going to play in a small venue (35,500) until it is built? The lost revenue has to come from some place and I have a suspicion where.

The Raiders said they will stay in Oakland until the stadium is built, not seeing fans coming in droves to a team that is leaving.

I sure as hell have no sympathy for the fans in st louis who lost the Rams,they went and whined about having a team stolen from then by arizona and yet they went and did the same thing so it was great to get the last laugh on them

However my heart goes out to the all the charger fans,i feel very badly for them,they sure dont deserve this.Unlike st louis,THEY supported them and unlike st louis,they wont take just any team.if the NFL tries to bring another team that city it will fail.they had a love and passion for the chargers there that cant be replaced with another team.it wont work with them as it did with baltimore and the ravens.

The new head coach of the Rams is hot as Hell. Meow!

a couple months ago i would have said you were nutty to fall for this media piece.Now though I dont put ANYTHING past the stupidity of the NFL and would not be surprised a bit.Allowing the Rams to leave LA 21 years ago was easily by far the most idiotic asinine thing they ever did.This comes in at second place. LA has only a few hundred charger fans there and san diego polled charger fans there asking them if they would drive up there to see them if they left and the majority said no and I tip my cap off to them for that.:thup:

Even if they become a superbowl contender they will have the same exact result the Raiders did when they were in LA.The year the Raiders won the superbowl out there in LA,the same season they averaged crowds of just over 40,000 and the home opener for the next season,they only drew a small crowd of just over 44,ooo for the home opener.The Oakland Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but clearly nobody in LA cared.:rofl: Al Davis even said a few years later that he missed the roar of the loud Oakland crowds indicating he was admitting back then he made a mistake.dean spanos will find out he made a mistake as well.

When it was the Rams and ONLY the Rams before the Raiders arrived,LA did very well in attendance for those games.after they arrived,that split the fanbase down the middle cause they are national brand. Well the chargers are no threat to them in splitting the fan base but the chargers will bomb in fan support out there even MUCH worse than the raiders did when they were there and were great. major screwup by the NFL but what else is new?

The new Los Angeles Chargers logo was officially revealed Thursday will still feature the same colors and portions of its famous lightning bolt used in San Diego, except with an L.A. twist sure to make Dodgers fans happy.

View attachment 106411

Unable to reach an agreement for a new stadium to keep the team in place, Chargers owner Dean Spanos announced Thursday that he will move the team to Los Angeles

That's good news!

LA has been waiting for a long time, but they now will be able to watch NFL games on Sunday.

View attachment 106411

That's good news!

LA has been waiting for a long time, but they now will be able to watch NFL games on Sunday.

Long time coming, LA will love this move! Finally!

Even our local churches are getting into it.
chargers.jpg

Yea but
The new head coach of the Rams is hot as Hell. Meow!

are you telling us you are gay?:haha:

I thought most people here were aware of that fact already. lol

oh my god,i sure was not.:rofl:

He's not.

That's what he wants you to believe.

mdk is as straight as an arrow!
Yea but I agree with la ram fan and not mdk or papageorge. He may not let it go and move on but you guys just won't be bigger men and admit it that he's right.

And he may watch sports center or listen to sports radio or read up on the internet. I'm just giving him hard time I believe he doesn't watch live. And papageorge mad he has him on ignore. So funny you guys are all sour grapes.

La ram fan please watch the next 3 games!

Forum List

Back