Silence from the board’s Jews is Deafening.

Among the reasons why Jewish Americans overwhelmingly vote for Democrats is that the Democratic Party fights against racism, bigotry, hate, and efforts to discriminate against minorities – such as Jewish Americans; racism, bigotry, and hate tolerated and fomented by Republicans.
And look where it got them?! They feel pretty duped now.

Wrong, there have been more rallies – Trump’s rallies promote the fascist right’s agenda of fear, intimidation, racism, bigotry and hate; Trump’s rallies have embraced fascist themes and rhetoric of violence, revenge, and the dehumanization of Trump’s ‘enemies.’
STFU you antisemitic pile of vermin. Keep yelling “gas the Jews” loser

Here is the screen shot from Twitter again.

View attachment 861702

He didn't say anything about Israel. He was agreeing with a poster who said that Jewish communities are pushing hatred. He's talking about western Jews...presumably Jews in the US. The poster he responded to is blaming the Jews for the treatment they are getting. According to Reuters, antisemitic acts are up 400% since 10/7. 400%. And supposedly that is all the fault of the according to the poster and Musk, the guy who calls the the post, "the actual truth".

So yep. I think Apartheid Clyde is antisemitic.
True.

And it’s important to note that to be antisemitic – as are Musk and far too many on the right – doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a Nazi or that you deny the Holocaust or advocate for the persecution and mass murder of Jews.

It means that you promote certain beliefs hostile to Jews, such as Jews having a nefarious agenda to influence world events (Soros) or that Jews are somehow ‘to blame’ for attacks against Jews.

True.

And it’s important to note that to be antisemitic – as are Musk and far too many on the right – doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a Nazi or that you deny the Holocaust or advocate for the persecution and mass murder of Jews.

It means that you promote certain beliefs hostile to Jews, such as Jews having a nefarious agenda to influence world events (Soros) or that Jews are somehow ‘to blame’ for attacks against Jews.
Thats my whole point--the bolded part. Its often used to justify the actions of the aggressors.

"She was asking for it" is the same thing.

The right’s unwarranted hatred and bigotry directed at Muslims, rekindled and inflamed the consequence of the Hamas attack, is an example of the rightwing hate speech conservatives support.

Conservatives are willing to ignore or tolerate antisemitic hate speech to facilitate the hate speech they approve of.

This is the Likud charter. Israel is complicit in this slaughter.

So you do not count Mossad having all the details in advance, and the Israelis ordering a Stand Down , as worth reference as huge contributory factors ?
Cheery picking plus Deflection I guess .
the islamo nazi sense that DA JOOOS own every thing and have the
MONOPOLY on brains has fascinated me since I read the islamo-nazi
literature WAY back circa 1960.
Do you know who the Jews are? Please name all of them. I'll wait.
Ask the pope----the answer is in the "New Testament"

The right’s unwarranted hatred and bigotry directed at Muslims, rekindled and inflamed the consequence of the Hamas attack, is an example of the rightwing hate speech conservatives support.

Conservatives are willing to ignore or tolerate antisemitic hate speech to facilitate the hate speech they approve of.
Extremist Muslims masterminded 9/11 by hijacking American airplanes and slamming them in to the World Trade Center in New York City not only killing themselves, but thousands of men, women, and children.

It wasn't their first hate crime they engaged. They've hated on Jewish people since Cain killed Abel. Abel went to Heaven, but Cain was banned from his own family.

Last edited:
A lot of people hate Israel for all the wrong reasons. They don't give a rat's ass about the sad spectacle of european Jews confining the native population of Palestine into racial enclaves and killing them by the thousands.

The only reason they have a problem with Israel is the crucial role US Jews played in the browning of America.

These individuals can't think right, at least the way I see the whole issue.
I’m Jewish. How did I, or other Jews, “brown” America?

Extremist Muslims masterminded 9/11 by hijacking American airplanes and slamming them in to the World Trade Center in New York City not only killing themselves, but thousands of men, women, and children.

It wasn't their first hate crime they engaged. They've hated on Jewish people since Cain killed Abel. Abel went to Heaven, but Cain was banned from his own family.

Abel was Jewish?

Abraham was the first Jew.
aw gee, LISA-----now you've done it-----In the world of islam---
ADAM was a MUSLIM and he was already in possession of the
Koran-----not the he read it. I have never known a muslim who actually
READ the koran-----maybe Eve did-----the serpents seemed to know it

Oh. Was his mother a Jew?
You’re showing your ignorance. Gd made a covenant with Abraham as the first Jew, and Abraham circumcised HIMSELF - at age 90. His son Issac was conceived after that….Ishmael before.

aw gee, LISA-----now you've done it-----In the world of islam---
ADAM was a MUSLIM and he was already in possession of the
Koran-----not the he read it. I have never known a muslim who actually
READ the koran-----maybe Eve did-----the serpents seemed to know it

Don't be an ass. Muslims believe there have been 3 revelations and all those who submit to the will of God are Muslims. That means all people of the book who worship the God of Abraham.

You’re showing your ignorance. Gd made a covenant with Abraham as the first Jew, and Abraham circumcised HIMSELF - at age 90. His son Issac was conceived after that….Ishmael before.

Ishmael was also circumcised. The Bible said all the men of Abraham's household were circumcised.

Forum List

Back