Silence from the board’s Jews is Deafening.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Elon Musk posted this:

1700319107458.png

Agreeing with the posters take on the behavior of what he calls “western Jews”. This happened in the last 96 hours.

Given the events in Gaza with the unwarranted, deliberate, and bloodthirsty HAMAS attack, this is a particularly sensitive time for Musk to be making this ridiculous assertion or at least agreeing with it.

What is more bizarre is that since the attack, the board’s Jews-- AzogtheDefiler and Lisa558 have been militant about their support of Israel--and rightly so. I, too, fully support Israel kicking the ever-loving shit out of HAMAS and anyone supporting them in Gaza. The situation in Gaza is 100% the fault of HAMAS.

But what I’m curious about is given that tweet above...and the posts below about Elon Musk.

(Thank Gd for Elon Musk.)

This time, we have Elon Musk who will allow the truth to get out,

That’s great. Now that Elon owns Twitter, people will be able to hear the truth.

He isn’t an antisemite but you’re an idiot

Why aren’t you two (and others) calling for a boycott of Twitter/X?

Seems odd that given the passionate posts over the last few days and weeks, the cat has suddenly got your tongue on this front.

Elon Musk posted this:

View attachment 860335

Agreeing with the posters take on the behavior of what he calls “western Jews”. This happened in the last 96 hours.

Given the events in Gaza with the unwarranted, deliberate, and bloodthirsty HAMAS attack, this is a particularly sensitive time for Musk to be making this ridiculous assertion or at least agreeing with it.

What is more bizarre is that since the attack, the board’s Jews-- AzogtheDefiler and Lisa558 have been militant about their support of Israel--and rightly so. I, too, fully support Israel kicking the ever-loving shit out of HAMAS and anyone supporting them in Gaza. The situation in Gaza is 100% the fault of HAMAS.

But what I’m curious about is given that tweet above...and the posts below about Elon Musk.

Seems odd that given the passionate posts over the last few days and weeks, the cat has suddenly got your tongue on this front.
I'm not Jewish, but I've seen an evil side to many people I once thought I had agreed with. I might still agree with them on many things, but not this.

Why do leftists think someone deserves all or nothing support?

What is in accurate about this statement?

"I'm deeply disinterested in giving the tiniest shit now about western Jewish populations coming to the disturbing realization that those hordes of minorities that support flooding their country don't exactly like them too much. "

So you do not count Mossad having all the details in advance, and the Israelis ordering a Stand Down , as worth reference as huge contributory factors ?
Cheery picking plus Deflection I guess .

Because Musk is a conservative; because Musk has allowed rightwing hate speech to flourish on X, rightwing hate speech conservatives support.

And when rightwing hate speech turns antisemitic, the hypocrisy of the right silences conservatives.

I'm not Jewish, but I've seen an evil side to many people I once thought I had agreed with. I might still agree with them on many things, but not this.

Why do leftists think someone deserves all or nothing support?
I don’t. Look at my posts about Obama’s scandals, calling Harry Reid a slimeball, my posts criticizing Biden.

I’m asking where the posts calling out Musk are.

What is in accurate about this statement?

"I'm deeply disinterested in giving the tiniest shit now about western Jewish populations coming to the disturbing realization that those hordes of minorities that support flooding their country don't exactly like them too much. "
Do you think Jewish populations are pushing hatred?

WOW ...

This is EXACTLY the same problem with Liberals ... what a strange co-incidence ...
The right’s unwarranted hatred and bigotry directed at Muslims, rekindled and inflamed the consequence of the Hamas attack, is an example of the rightwing hate speech conservatives support.

Conservatives are willing to ignore or tolerate antisemitic hate speech to facilitate the hate speech they approve of.

With all the Kremlin stooges (Tucker,Candace Owns, Charlie Kirk etc.) agreeing with Musk… they don’t know what to say
Yeah....I know.

If I were religious--I’m certainly not--it would trump everything else. Politics, race, economics, etc.. They seem to have been shamed into silence. Which is sad. I bitterly disagree with their politics but it is sad that they have preferred to ignore this antisemitic rant by Musk in favor of his supposedly “owning the libs”. I guess for some, their religious faith is more a hobby than a lifestyle.

Do you think Jewish populations are pushing hatred?

Indirectly. Most of these far left policies are pushed by Jewish leaders whether they are politicians, corporate executives, "advocacy groups" like the ADL. That includes demanding the West let in millions of third worlders inside their borders, who then turn around and openly express hatred for Jews and Israel.

Forum List

Back