After he squeezes the Middle Class, Mitt will hose them down just like he did Seamus!

R

rdean

In 1983, Mitt Romney put the family dog, Seamus the Irish Setter, into a carrier that he tied to the roof of his car for a twelve-hour drive to Canada. Despite a homemade windshield that Romney attached to the carrier, the dog became predictably traumatized. At some point, Romney's eldest son noticed a brown liquid running down the rear windshield. Romney pulled over at a gas station, hosed down the car and the dog, and then put the dog back on top of the car and kept driving. Nearly thirty years later, the story has come back to haunt the Republican presidential hopeful.

Mitt Romney His Dog Seamus and Animal Rights - Romney Ties a Dog to the Roof of His Car

Governor-Cruelty-Mitt-Romney-Straps-Dog-To-Car-Roof-For-12-Hour-Drive.jpg

First he scared the shit out of the dog and then hosed it down. Sounds just like what Bush did to the American People.

6a00d834520b4b69e20162ff1dbcfe970d-450wi

romney-car.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O5II0ZBCuA]Romney ties his dog to the roof of his car in an airtight kennel?! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-4bm5NxqPY&feature]For the Dogs - YouTube[/ame]

I missed this one.

After he squeezes the Middle Class, Mitt will hose them down just like he did Seamus!

yea!!!! like Staples too!!!...oh wait....

I thought right wingers would find this hilarious.

yea!!!! like Staples too!!!...oh wait....

Ever notice how right wingers point to some crappy job a Republican did and then insist what a "success" it was?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/203311-romneys-great-paying-jobs.html

Reminds me of "Iraq". What a success that was. Or how they chased Bin Laden out of Afghanistan. What a success. And how they stopped the Iraqi "Nuclear Program". Oh wait, that's one they just "made up, there never was a nuclear program".

Give me time. I'll think of some other Republican "successes".

In the mean time, half way through the election, one of those super pacs is going to make a campaign commercial about this. Somehow, saying the scared shitless dog "loved it" doesn't seem like a credible answer. Course, seems the right wing base believes ANYTHING their masters tell them to believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the bright side, he once closed Bains office so that the whole staff could participate in searching for a colleague's missing daughter. All the sstaff hit the streets, spreading flyers, and talking to people - getting more people to help.

Kid was found and the story had a happy ending. Thank (Insert deity of choice here)

Yea, he's a heartless bastard.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svTq3rvQ1EA]Jackass Movie Sea Cucumber Jackoff - YouTube[/ame]

On the bright side, he once closed Bains office so that the whole staff could participate in searching for a colleague's missing daughter. All the sstaff hit the streets, spreading flyers, and talking to people - getting more people to help.

Kid was found and the story had a happy ending. Thank (Insert deity of choice here)

Robert Jordan said that if we could balance out doing evil by doing good, the world would be in chaos.

The answer is "Still do the good, but don't do the evil". I'm sure that's the point you were trying to make, right?

Robert Jordan said that if we could balance out doing evil by doing good, the world would be in chaos.

The answer is "Still do the good, but don't do the evil". I'm sure that's the point you were trying to make, right?

I'm not at all interested in what Robert Jordan or anyone else says. I form my own opinions, based on solid facts, research and critical thought. What I don't do is accept any version of the 'truth' that the media feeds me. I cannot find a legitimate source for the story so, in my view, it remains a story... it is not fact until it is proved... and your link...and the links that it links to... at the end of it... remains unsubstantiated.

Did it happen? Maybe. Either way, I'm not gonna change my view of the man based on one unsubstantiated story.

I judge people on a slightly higher standard of critical thought than you do.

Last edited:

I'm not at all interested in what Robert Jordan or anyone else says. I form my own opinions, based on solid facts, research and critical thought. What I don't do is accept any version of the 'truth' that the media feeds me. I cannot find a legitimate source for the story so, in my view, it remains a story... it is not fact until it is proved... and your link...and the links that it links to... at the end of it... remains unsubstantiated.

Did it happen? Maybe. Either way, I'm not gonna change my view of the man based on one unsubstantiated story.

Watch the video. Mitt not only admits it and then goes on and on about it to Fox in great detail. How can you call that "unsubstantiated"? :lalala:

Watch the video. Mitt not only admits it and then goes on and on about it to Fox in great detail. How can you call that "unsubstantiated"? :lalala:

Did he?

Frankly, I couldn't be arsed to watch it. But I'll accept that. So, did he recognize that he'd done the wrong thing?

Personally, if this is the best you got to blast Romney, that's great. Seriously. Cool.

OK, I watched the video. Yea, he did it. And, while I am not gonna high five him for it, because I would not have done likewise... I am failing to see why I should be outraged about it.

OK, I watched the video. Yea, he did it. And, while I am not gonna high five him for it, because I would not have done likewise... I am failing to see why I should be outraged about it.

That's just one of the differences between you and me. Between me and most Republicans.

My understanding is that the dog was in a carrier, and that he was shielded from the wind. I am not sure that I would have done the same thing, but I would not have put an Irish setter in a crowded station wagon either.

That's just one of the differences between you and me. Between me and most Republicans.

I am not a Republican. But I absolutely supportive of the differences between you and me. On the day I have to rely on lies, racism and bullshit to make a political point, we will have that in common.

Forum List

Back