After a Decade of Gay Marriage, how Massachusetts Changed and what's Coming...

hmmmm . . . That is the purpose of marriage. What do you imagine its purpose is, so a couple of fuck buddies can get government benefits?

In the future that would be my only reason. But the trend for retirees is to live in sin, they live together and carry on like they are married but don't, so they can keep their full social security benefits.

Is this supposed to be a response to my post?

If you so wish..

try to pay attention, I said that no one cares what gays do to each other in private.

The objection comes when the government mandates that we must accept it and treat it as normal. The govt is engaging in thought control. I guess you are too wrapped up in the gay agenda to see what is really going on.

No they aren't. The government isn't saying what you should do in private. It's setting rules for how you are to treat people in public.

It has no authority to set such rules. Government can prevent you from robbing or assaulting other people. It has no authority to force you to treat other people with respect or to do business with them.

Sure they do. It has every right to do so. That's what makes this country great. I'm sorry we can't turn in to Uganda like you wish we could. You know...the conservative Utopia.

Ugandan tabloid prints list of 'homosexuals' - CNN.com

try to pay attention, I said that no one cares what gays do to each other in private.

The objection comes when the government mandates that we must accept it and treat it as normal. The govt is engaging in thought control. I guess you are too wrapped up in the gay agenda to see what is really going on.

No they aren't. The government isn't saying what you should do in private. It's setting rules for how you are to treat people in public.

Right, everyone is treated equally except those who believe that homosexuality is an aberation, a sin, or a deviant behavior.

You libs bitch about tolerance, but you have none for anyone who dares disagree with you.

Oh? You are not allowed to legally marry? You are not given equal rights under our government? What equal rights have been taken away from you or denied you?

Right, everyone is treated equally except those who believe that homosexuality is an aberation, a sin, or a deviant behavior.

You libs bitch about tolerance, but you have none for anyone who dares disagree with you.

Oh? You are not allowed to legally marry? You are not given equal rights under our government? What equal rights have been taken away from you or denied you?

"Allowed"... :rofl:

:)

peace...

"Allowed"... :rofl:

peace...

So you're answer is none. None of your rights have been taken away.

I had to stop watching after a few seconds. The video is made by someone who is adamantly opposed to same sex marriage. Biased opinion much?

When he started in on the "The purpose of marriage is procreation myth", I had to turn it off. The man is obviously an idiot.

hmmmm . . . That is the purpose of marriage. What do you imagine its purpose is, so a couple of fuck buddies can get government benefits?

So...people only marry to procreate?

Interesting...considering these two truths:

1. People procreate w/out marriage

2. People marry and don't procreate.

How do you think that jives with your belief about marriage being for procreation?

After ten years, the sun still rises in Massachusetts
People are not applying to marry their dogs or sheep
Young children are still safe
God has not brought down hell and damnation

Children are NOT "Safe"...

They are being Targeted all of the way down to Kindergarten with the Forced Normalization of Deviant Lifestyles and there is no Recourse for Families in the State because of "Gay Marriage".

Freedom of Religion is ultimately the Target... Just be Honest for once and Admit it.

There will be a day that saying that Homosexuality is a Sin and Abomination will be Hate Speech and against the Law. :thup:

peace...

See? The site is still amusing; your threads exhibiting your ignorance, hate, and stupidity are always tons of fun.

So what you have is basically this: a tiny, but vocal part of the community, characterized by "sexual" conduct that the majority in the society consider immoral and repugnant, demand that the state not only allow them to live their private lives without interference (which the state had already agreed to do), but also that the state sanction their relationships legally.

A renegade court says, OK.

This apparently innocuous decision was followed immediately by a propaganda campaign, promoting in taxpayer funded grade schools, middle schools and high schools, not that such couples should be treated civilly and without discrimination, BUT THAT THEIR CONDUCT MUST BE CONSIDERED NORMAL AND PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE - LAUDED, IN FACT.

Indeed, the children are being taught that they are to honor people who live their lives in a manner that their parents consider repugnant and immoral - essentially, they are being taught that people who believe what their parents believe are BIGOTS!

And all because a couple people in black robes, sitting in Springfield decided to rewrite the constitution of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts according to their own perverted view of what if should have said.

Pretty fucking disgusting overall, in my view.

And I note that there has not been a single posting here that refutes anything that is said in the video. Not surprising coming from this group.

So what you have is basically this: a tiny, but vocal part of the community, characterized by "sexual" conduct that the majority in the society consider immoral and repugnant, demand that the state not only allow them to live their private lives without interference (which the state had already agreed to do), but also that the state sanction their relationships legally.

This apparently innocuous decision was followed immediately by a propaganda campaign, promoting in taxpayer funded grade schools, middle schools and high schools, not that such couples should be treated civilly and without discrimination, BUT THAT THEIR CONDUCT MUST BE CONSIDERED NORMAL AND PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE - LAUDED, IN FACT.

Indeed, the children are being taught that they are to honor people who live their lives in a manner that their parents consider repugnant and immoral - essentially, they are being taught that people who believe what their parents believe are BIGOTS!

And all because a couple people in black robes, sitting in Springfield decided to rewrite the constitution of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts according to their own perverted view of what if should have said.

And I note that there has not been a single posting here that refutes anything that is said in the video. Not surprising coming from this group.

And this affects YOU how exactly?

I am at work so cannot see the video but will watch it tonight. Kids in school arent just being taught tolerance for gay people. They are being taught tolerance for ANYONE that is different. Skin color, hair color, sexual preference, religious differences.

Gay people dont want special rights...they want the SAME rights as I have.

I, for one, would not deny anyone the same rights that I am blessed to have.

Especially my gay brother, uncle and aunt who all live in mass.

I had to stop watching after a few seconds. The video is made by someone who is adamantly opposed to same sex marriage. Biased opinion much?

When he started in on the "The purpose of marriage is procreation myth", I had to turn it off. The man is obviously an idiot.

So...people only marry to procreate?

Interesting...considering these two truths:

1. People procreate w/out marriage

2. People marry and don't procreate.

How do you think that jives with your belief about marriage being for procreation?

Hey look... the one who Followed me here 5 years ago is on yet another Thread of mine...

Imagine that. :lol:

No matter what Law you get Passed, you can never be Married to another Woman. :thup:

peace...

And this affects YOU how exactly?

I am at work so cannot see the video but will watch it tonight. Kids in school arent just being taught tolerance for gay people. They are being taught tolerance for ANYONE that is different. Skin color, hair color, sexual preference, religious differences.

Gay people dont want special rights...they want the SAME rights as I have.

I, for one, would not deny anyone the same rights that I am blessed to have.

Especially my gay brother, uncle and aunt who all live in mass.

Children shouldn't be Exposed to Adult Sexual Deviancies in the form of "Teaching". :thup:

peace...

Let's see...how does it affect me directly?

Not much actually, but the same could be said for the Nazi's extermination of 10-12 million undesirables. Does that mean that other people should not be bothered by it? Shouldn't have tried to do anything about it?

It affects every parent in Massachusetts who happens to believe in the Bible.

Or the Quran.

Or the Torah.

Or the Book of Mormon.

Because their kids are being taught (with THEIR tax dollars) that THEY ARE BIGOTS!

And the rights of "gays" to marry are quite special, in fact, and not "the same as" everyone else's rights. Everyone in this country has had the right since the country's inception to marry a biologically-appropriate person. The institution of "marriage" has been developed over thousands of years, mainly for the protection of wives and children, and the rules governing marriage, divorce, inheritance, and support, are specifically geared to a husband, non-working wife, and children. Hence, they are NOT appropriate for two people of the same gender who, I might add, are incapable of reproducing.

And remember, there is not now, nor was there ten years ago, any prohibition in Massachusetts law for people to live together in loving harmony for their entire lives, a portion of their lives, or fifteen minutes, if you please. So your relatives could live with anyone or no one, or with a compliant sheep, for all I care. Nobody's business but their own.

But demanding that their relationships be recognized and sanctioned by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is not an empty gesture; it is a perversion of the law and the Constitution of the Commonwealth. Done by people with no right to change the Constitution, except in their own pathetic little minds. And a pox on Mitt Romney for not calling them on it, when he had a chance to do so. But that's a duscussion for another thread.

Forum List

Back