After a Decade of Gay Marriage, how Massachusetts Changed and what's Coming...

I had to stop watching after a few seconds. The video is made by someone who is adamantly opposed to same sex marriage. Biased opinion much?

When he started in on the "The purpose of marriage is procreation myth", I had to turn it off. The man is obviously an idiot.

I had to stop watching after a few seconds. The video is made by someone who is adamantly opposed to same sex marriage. Biased opinion much?

When he started in on the "The purpose of marriage is procreation myth", I had to turn it off. The man is obviously an idiot.

Mal made the video?

The animal kingdom gets along just fine without marriage.

Nor do humans need a license to procreate. But there is a bit more here at stake than just eating grass and shitting.

After ten years, the sun still rises in Massachusetts
People are not applying to marry their dogs or sheep
Young children are still safe
God has not brought down hell and damnation

After ten years, the sun still rises in Massachusetts
People are not applying to marry their dogs or sheep
Young children are still safe
God has not brought down hell and damnation

Children are NOT "Safe"...

They are being Targeted all of the way down to Kindergarten with the Forced Normalization of Deviant Lifestyles and there is no Recourse for Families in the State because of "Gay Marriage".

Freedom of Religion is ultimately the Target... Just be Honest for once and Admit it.

There will be a day that saying that Homosexuality is a Sin and Abomination will be Hate Speech and against the Law. :thup:

:)

peace...

""...I'd def. let Bradd Pitt or johnny Depp put a pinky in my butt tbh." "

Says the guy who wants these 2 guys to stick a finger in his ass. :eek:

You left out "G.T." in that quote... Are you Inherently Dishonest, or did you miss that I was quoting the House Wigger in my Location?...

peace...
Why do you spend so much time thinking about people sticking things into poo holes? Someone trick you into sucking their cock?

You haven't disproven a thing in the video. :thup:

peace...

""...I'd def. let Bradd Pitt or johnny Depp put a pinky in my butt tbh." "

Says the guy who wants these 2 guys to stick a finger in his ass. :eek:

You left out "G.T." in that quote... Are you Inherently Dishonest, or did you miss that I was quoting the House Wigger in my Location?...

peace...
Why do you spend so much time thinking about people sticking things into poo holes? Someone trick you into sucking their cock?

I have yet to mention anyone sticking anything into anyone's poo hole...

G.T. did. :thup:

peace...

Its not that anyone cares what gays do in private-----------the objection is when the government tells us that we MUST accept it as normal and acceptable.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Its not that anyone cares what gays do in private-----------the objection is when the government tells us that we MUST accept it as normal and acceptable.

You do not have to accept gay marriage.....however, you can no longer force the government to accept your views

And it's now about Acceptance as opposed to Tolerance...

Look for Obama to start Regurgitating this Line as they use the 2 Prominate Pro-Gays that recently came out.

peace...

You do not have to accept gay marriage.....however, you can no longer force the government to accept your views

The basics of human biology is not a VIEW. Homosexuality is an aberation of the human condition---------it is not normal.

Forum List

Back