After 6 Years of Democrats ruling

Obama will go down as the "GREAT DIVIDER." His sheep are no different. They ooze and sling hatred from OWS to the top politicians seeking revenge against fellow citizens. From a WH who asked Americans to turn in fellow citizens for any speech they found negative toward this WH. A man who sat in a SEPARATIST CHURCH for 20 years, that preached HATRED and DIVISION. A man who started his political career in the basement of an unrepentant domestic TERRORIST; A man who cozied up and is tied to Rashid Khalidi, A Columbian University professor who funneled money to terror organizations- this same President who welcomed America's enemy in to the WH, The Muslim Brotherhood, and trashed our greatest ally, Israel. The truth of who this radical Anti-American Marxist is has emerged in glaring detail and as Americans have witnessed first hand, his rule of destruction , his apology for being Americans, and his ABSOLUTE LUST for power.

What it means is Greece did the same thing that we are doing, only quicker. They thought they could spend their way out of debt too. Now they have no money left for anything.
Austerity should have been their mantra years ago. Uncontrolled spending comes to an end when there is nothing left to spend. Poor Greece. Poor America.

No, quite the opposite. Greece instituted the same austerity programs that the teatards want. That path destroys jobs. No jobs, no taxes. No taxes, no way to pay the bills. No way to pay the bills, more debt.

If Obama's plan had been followed fewer people would need to draw from welfare, more people would be working, more people would have spending money, more businesses would be created to accommmodate them, more people would be paying taxes, more money would be available to pay down the debt.

What Obama plan was not followed? We followed the Obama plan that is why your grandchildren up deep in debt before they were ever born. Doing more of the same is idiocy. Rewarding failure is just plain dumb.

2010 the Pubs ran on "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs"- what a joke!

Here I thought the obamaites were bragging about job growth. Maybe they were bragging about the debt they put on my grandchildren, hard to remember the left saying so much and all.

Obama will go down as the "GREAT DIVIDER." His sheep are no different. They ooze and sling hatred from OWS to the top politicians seeking revenge against fellow citizens. From a WH who asked Americans to turn in fellow citizens for any speech they found negative toward this WH. A man who sat in a SEPARATIST CHURCH for 20 years, that preached HATRED and DIVISION. A man who started his political career in the basement of an unrepentant domestic TERRORIST; A man who cozied up and is tied to Rashid Khalidi, A Columbian University professor who funneled money to terror organizations- this same President who welcomed America's enemy in to the WH, The Muslim Brotherhood, and trashed our greatest ally, Israel. The truth of who this radical Anti-American Marxist is has emerged in glaring detail and as Americans have witnessed first hand, his rule of destruction , his apology for being Americans, and his ABSOLUTE LUST for power.

For all to see. The final effects of Fox News propaganda. A mind numbingly ignorant hate filled swallower...

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

I remember that. Ole John Bohenor was really fired up about all the jobs that the Rethugs were gonna create. Jobs jobs jobs was the mantra. And defunding Planned Parenthood was the legislation that the repugs proposed. What a job creation bill that was.

Then the reality of what a growing employment number would mean for Obama. And jobs were no longer much of a priority.

Wtf, if people were really stupid enough to believe anything that a repub would say; shame on them.

But if you really want a job, there is work out there. Might not pay much or be in your career field. MIght not even be a "career". But there are jobs. At least in my area. Ohio. And I think Ohioians will apprectate that Obama contributed to those jobs and that Obama will win Ohio. IMO.

I remember that. Ole John Bohenor was really fired up about all the jobs that the Rethugs were gonna create. Jobs jobs jobs was the mantra. And defunding Planned Parenthood was the legislation that the repugs proposed. What a job creation bill that was.

Then the reality of what a growing employment number would mean for Obama. And jobs were no longer much of a priority.

Wtf, if people were really stupid enough to believe anything that a repub would say; shame on them.

But if you really want a job, there is work out there. Might not pay much or be in your career field. MIght not even be a "career". But there are jobs. At least in my area. Ohio. And I think Ohioians will apprectate that Obama contributed to those jobs and that Obama will win Ohio. IMO.

Cut the Boehner some slack...they named a Post Office too!

Forum List

Back