After 50 years still racial tension

mike.redd1266

Jul 17, 2013
With Tyrone Martin, Chris Lane, and even more reports coming out everyday about crimes dealing with race it shows that the USA still has problems with race.

Today marks the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s walk to the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.

If MLK Jr. Was still alive today, I'm sure he would be depressed to how far we have gotten today.

Check out this great video from AP celebrating the march via Rare.us.
The March: 50 years later

With Tyrone Martin, Chris Lane, and even more reports coming out everyday about crimes dealing with race it shows that the USA still has problems with race.

Today marks the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s walk to the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.

If MLK Jr. Was still alive today, I'm sure he would be depressed to how far we have gotten today.

Check out this great video from AP celebrating the march via Rare.us.
The March: 50 years later

why do they need to pronounce the race of the person? Isn't the fact they were killed ENOUGH? that stirs up race problems...You name a country where the people don't have some problems, with prejudice , racial hate, etc...that is HUMAN NATURE... ....I do think MLK would be embarrassed, with the race hustlers like Sharpton, Jackson, using people to stir up hate and have been doing it for over 5o years and sadly all it does is stir up hate, not fix the problems of black people, such as unemployment, have to live with gangs, stop playing a victim for your lives and do something about it...
when MLK said a day when all people are not judged by the color of their skin but for the person they are...so what does Sharptons speech say, it all the white peoples fault and now they are hunting down black people...he is a true racist

Last edited:

Forum List

Back