Afrocentrism: Were the ancient Egyptians black?

how can a whole population/nation dissappear and become another race?
The Republic of Haiti, the only completely Black republic in the Western Hemisphere also happens to be the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. It also has the lowest life expectancy, highest illiteracy, lowest per capita consumption of newsprint, lowest per capita GNP, and the lowest level of political stability.

Haiti once had a promising future. Before 1789 as a French colony under White rule, San Domingo (Haiti) was as rich or richer in productivity as all the 13 American Colonies combined. It was considered the "crown jewel" of the French colonial system, and was in fact the most prosperous colony anywhere in the world. Populated by 40,000 Whites, 27,000 freed Mulattoes, and 450,000 Black slaves and with a bountiful climate and productive soil, it supplied all of France and half of Europe with sugar, coffee, and cotton. But in 1791, the French government issued a decree ordering Haiti to give the vote to the Mulattoes, and soon after another ordering freedom for all the slaves. This resulted in a bloody civil war in which the entire White population (about 40,000 Frenchmen) was murdered, down to the last man, woman, and child. Rape, decapitation, and mutilation were committed almost universally upon their bodies.

After the Blacks massacred the last of the White population in 1804, Haiti remained a part of Santa Domingo, until 1844 when it became a separate "republic." Between 1844 and 1915 only one Haitian president completed his term in office. Fourteen were ousted by armed uprisings, one was blown up, one was poisoned and another was hacked to pieces by a mob. Between 1908 and 1915 the revolutions and assassinations increased so rapidly that a United States military occupation was needed to restore order. This lasted from 1915 to 1934. Thereafter followed twelve years of rule by a Mulatto elite which ended in the resumption of control by the Black military in 1946. Since then wholesale corruption and political murder have been the rule.

American Exceptionalism is based on a social/political system. What you are describing above is not the result of racial inferiority, but the result of a social/political system.

The average Haitian born in the middle class of America would be pretty similar to me. The average American born in the Haiti would be as cursed as those poor souls who live there.

The Republic of Haiti, the only completely Black republic in the Western Hemisphere also happens to be the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. It also has the lowest life expectancy, highest illiteracy, lowest per capita consumption of newsprint, lowest per capita GNP, and the lowest level of political stability.

Haiti once had a promising future. Before 1789 as a French colony under White rule, San Domingo (Haiti) was as rich or richer in productivity as all the 13 American Colonies combined. It was considered the "crown jewel" of the French colonial system, and was in fact the most prosperous colony anywhere in the world. Populated by 40,000 Whites, 27,000 freed Mulattoes, and 450,000 Black slaves and with a bountiful climate and productive soil, it supplied all of France and half of Europe with sugar, coffee, and cotton. But in 1791, the French government issued a decree ordering Haiti to give the vote to the Mulattoes, and soon after another ordering freedom for all the slaves. This resulted in a bloody civil war in which the entire White population (about 40,000 Frenchmen) was murdered, down to the last man, woman, and child. Rape, decapitation, and mutilation were committed almost universally upon their bodies.

After the Blacks massacred the last of the White population in 1804, Haiti remained a part of Santa Domingo, until 1844 when it became a separate "republic." Between 1844 and 1915 only one Haitian president completed his term in office. Fourteen were ousted by armed uprisings, one was blown up, one was poisoned and another was hacked to pieces by a mob. Between 1908 and 1915 the revolutions and assassinations increased so rapidly that a United States military occupation was needed to restore order. This lasted from 1915 to 1934. Thereafter followed twelve years of rule by a Mulatto elite which ended in the resumption of control by the Black military in 1946. Since then wholesale corruption and political murder have been the rule.

American Exceptionalism is based on a social/political system. What you are describing above is not the result of racial inferiority, but the result of a social/political system.

The average Haitian born in the middle class of America would be pretty similar to me. The average American born in the Haiti would be as cursed as those poor souls who live there.

See also Puerto Rico, Jamaica, the Phillipines, etc. etc. etc.

To believe that black Africans were the leaders in Egyptian society, is to believe that somehow blacks went from the most intelligent people to todays least intelligent people.

Jesus was a whitre dude with blue eyes and blonde hair :)

Ancient Egyptian art work depicts a multiracial society with pictures of black, mulatto, and light skinned individuals. Certainly it was a very wealthy society which, like America, probably attracted lots of people from far and wide who wanted to live there for the opportunities it provided. Undoubtedly, there would have been architects, supervisors, engineers and other skilled personnel to design and organize the complex task of erecting the pyramids. Having watched some Youtube videos about the building of the pyramids, its clear this was an enourmous logistical, organizational, and architectural challenge. There would also have been even more individuals involved in the manual labor of dragging the stone, digging and transporting sand etc.

I think most scholars would agree that the construction of the pyramids was a multiracial effort, but my guess is that the creative and thinking part of the process was done mainly by individuals who were not black. My belief is based upon knowing that the average iq of native sub saharan africans is around 75, the same as it must have been at the time the pyramids were built given that evolution could not have changed intelligence much in such a short time span. Additionally, there is no archeological or historical evidence that africans living south of the Sahara ever accomplished a feat anywhere near this magnitude. If they were capable of the complex organizing and innovation required for the pyramids, then why up until the time of european colonization in the 1800s did sub saharan africans primarily live in straw huts and sustain themselves largely through hunting and gathering? In any state on the planet today where blacks comprise a significant portion of the population, they always dominate the lowest strata of the socioeconomic pyramid, and I don't think it was any different in ancient Egypt. There just simply isnt any evidence suggesting that blacks as a people would have had the ability to design and manage the construction of the pyramids.

Ancient Egyptian art work depicts a multiracial society with pictures of black, mulatto, and light skinned individuals. Certainly it was a very wealthy society which, like America, probably attracted lots of people from far and wide who wanted to live there for the opportunities it provided. Undoubtedly, there would have been architects, supervisors, engineers and other skilled personnel to design and organize the complex task of erecting the pyramids. Having watched some Youtube videos about the building of the pyramids, its clear this was an enourmous logistical, organizational, and architectural challenge. There would also have been even more individuals involved in the manual labor of dragging the stone, digging and transporting sand etc.

I think most scholars would agree that the construction of the pyramids was a multiracial effort, but my guess is that the creative and thinking part of the process was done mainly by individuals who were not black. My belief is based upon knowing that the average iq of native sub saharan africans is around 75, the same as it must have been at the time the pyramids were built given that evolution could not have changed intelligence much in such a short time span. Additionally, there is no archeological or historical evidence that africans living south of the Sahara ever accomplished a feat anywhere near this magnitude. If they were capable of the complex organizing and innovation required for the pyramids, then why up until the time of european colonization in the 1800s did sub saharan africans primarily live in straw huts and sustain themselves largely through hunting and gathering? In any state on the planet today where blacks comprise a significant portion of the population, they always dominate the lowest strata of the socioeconomic pyramid, and I don't think it was any different in ancient Egypt. There just simply isnt any evidence suggesting that blacks as a people would have had the ability to design and manage the construction of the pyramids.

Ancient Egypt was not multiracial idiot, its a composed of Native Northeast African people, not outsiders and sub-Saharan Africans didn't live in straw huts until Europeans came, you need to get a class in African history, you're so damn moronic, please explain why there were no civilizations in Europe during formation of ancient Egypt and Nubia? What were your Western European ancestors doing at that time?

Ancient Egypt was not multiracial idiot, its a composed of Native Northeast African people, not outsiders and sub-Saharan Africans didn't live in straw huts until Europeans came, you need to get a class in African history, you're so damn moronic, please explain why there were no civilizations in Europe during formation of ancient Egypt and Nubia? What were your Western European ancestors doing at that time?

Wait a minute! By Bass's reasoning there should have been many civilizations in subsaharan africa because they were around the longest. And I believe the chinese were pretty advanced 5000 years ago.

Wait a minute! By Bass's reasoning there should have been many civilizations in subsaharan africa because they were around the longest. And I believe the chinese were pretty advanced 5000 years ago.

There were many, you just don't know anything about them, I'm an Africanist so you're not going to win this argument.

Pretty stupid comparison. But let's consider it. There are lots of Haitians born or adopted into the US and they do poorly on average. While there are basically no whites in Haiti, there are still lots of whites born in hellhole black countries in africa and those whites do much better than average. In half-assed decent black countries that survive on low tech farming and tourism, whites are overrepresented in govt, education and managerial fields. Whites build a white culture, blacks build a black culture. Here, there and everywhere.

There were many, you just don't know anything about them, I'm an Africanist so you're not going to win this argument.

There is a significant difference between winning the argument and convincing you.

There is little to zero evidence that subsaharan africa had civilization. You have to set the bar very low to get any.

There is a significant difference between winning the argument and convincing you.

There is little to zero evidence that subsaharan africa had civilization. You have to set the bar very low to get any.

You have posted no evidence for your position, but anyways, your racial relativity argument is of no significance, the evidence from language, culture, archaeology, genetics and bioanthropology indicate that Ancient Egypt was a an African civilization people by native Northeast Africans who closest affinities were with Nubians, Horners, and Saharans.

I suppose they were trying to survive as best they could, I don't know, and I don't really care. I don't view history in terms of race as that has nothing to do with me or the personal decisions I make in my daily life, so I don't need to think about it. Frankly, you shouldnt waste time thinking about it either, that's my advice.

No need to get hung up on genetic debates.

The racist claim that Egypt was not the invention of the BLACK CULTURE is quite simply wrong.

Egypt became a great nation because of the AFRICAN CULTURES from whence it spawned.

And Egypt did not start to DECLINE until the GREEKS took it over.

Yeah, that's right folks.

Egypt was a world power when it was an culture lead by AFRICANS.

It became less than that once the non-AFrican culture took over control.

Learn to live with it, folks.

Facts are persistent things that won't go away just because they don't jibe with your idealogical POVs.

No need to get hung up on genetic debates.

The racist claim that Egypt was not the invention of the BLACK CULTURE is quite simply wrong.

Egypt became a great nation because of the AFRICAN CULTURES from whence it spawned.

And Egypt did not start to DECLINE until the GREEKS took it over.

Yeah, that's right folks.

Egypt was a world power when it was an culture lead by AFRICANS.

It became less than that once the non-AFrican culture took over control.

Learn to live with it, folks.

Facts are persistent things that won't go away just because they don't jibe with your idealogical POVs.

What you have stated are the facts and is correct, it is a Black African derived culture,
created by Black Africans, not Europeans, who continued to invade, and attempted to infiltrate non stop for over 6,000 years. It did start to decline when Romans, and Greeks
entered and enacted a race mixing agenda with the real black Egyptians.

31.jpg

There are Step Pyramids in Mali West Africa! , and stone cult tribes in Senegal West Africa!!.
There are also Pyramids in the Black Sudan!! do the research.

Pyramids were created and designed by Black Africans.!!:razz:

There are Step Pyramids in Mali West Africa! , and stone cult tribes in Senegal West Africa!!.

What have they done lately?

What have they done lately?

Did the so called White medditerrainian caucasians build all those Pyramids in Mali
and the Sudan also Mr. false historical info?:razz:

Hundreds of years from now there will be a negro on the internet claiming the bloods and crips were the great armys of America

Hundreds of years from now there will be a negro on the internet claiming the bloods and crips were the great armys of America

Mr. Tank just answer the question, did your so called White medditeranian caucasian race
build the Pyramids in Mali, and the Sudan also?

You White, white wash liars , and historical falsifiers really make me sick.!!:razz:

Forum List

Back