Afrocentrism: Were the ancient Egyptians black?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I dont think so, i think they were medium brown --> google their self-depictions they clearly distinguish themselfes from the SSA race...Greek Writers describe them as Northindian looking and Southindians as Ethiopian looking but with straight hair

Skin color deepened in people living closer to the Equator as resistance to sunburn and malaria was a superior trait there. Most scientists believe all humans (homo sapiens) can be traced back to an original population in Africa. As humans migrated away, these traits were less valuable and thus, not as pronounced or even lost altogether.

Malaria accompanied humans moving out of Africa - Sci/Tech - DNA

Last edited:
Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as
far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt's period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800
B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples,
and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still
evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy,
and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the
Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the
south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became
history's first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the
bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received
political equality, and took posts of authority in government.

By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes
had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the
once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art,
its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now
being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a
blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the
"self-esteem" of Black children.

In school i never learned about egypt being black or white but just egypt...maybe in america its different....i dont think egyptians were white in a european sense, the greek writers clearly distinguished them from themselfes

I dont think so, i think they were medium brown --> google their self-depictions they clearly distinguish themselfes from the SSA race...Greek Writers describe them as Northindian looking and Southindians as Ethiopian looking but with straight hair

I know you, why did you follow me here? This topic has been beaten to death in the other forums we posted in, Ancient Egyptians were indigenous Northeast Africans more similar to Nubians, Saharans, and Horn of Africans like Somalis and Ethiopians and looked nothing like Europeans or Arabs.

I always thought they were probably black, just based on the artisitic renderings we have of them and their desk masks.

But honestly, who cares? What difference does it make?

I know you, why did you follow me here? This topic has been beaten to death in the other forums we posted in, Ancient Egyptians were indigenous Northeast Africans more similar to Nubians, Saharans, and Horn of Africans like Somalis and Ethiopians and looked nothing like Europeans or Arabs.

Hi Bass, cool to see you around... I think they looked like they look today, how can a whole population/nation dissappear and become another race?

Hi Bass, cool to see you around... I think they looked like they look today, how can a whole population/nation dissappear and become another race?

Migration from the Middle East and Europe changed some of the population, but the southern part of Egypt is where the people closest to the originals are and they look like, well, Nubians, Saharans and Somalis or close to them.

PS: While you're here, make yourself useful and fight against the pro-homosexuals here because the consensus here is that homosexuality is ok and accepted by God.

I always thought they were probably black, just based on the artisitic renderings we have of them and their desk masks.

For the Africanists and people who study Egyptology this is important, a lot of people have misperceptions about African peoples and Egyptians are one of them.

To believe that black Africans were the leaders in Egyptian society, is to believe that somehow blacks went from the most intelligent people to todays least intelligent people.

I live in Australia, give me some fucking melanin and give it to me NOW!

The hole in our ozone layer is more dangerous than Elton John's ass.

For the Africanists and people who study Egyptology this is important, a lot of people have misperceptions about African peoples and Egyptians are one of them.

It's not my problem that people devote their lives to minutia.

It's not my problem that people devote their lives to minutia.

I'd rather learn about Ancient Egyptians than about homosexual Greeks and Romans.

To believe that black Africans were the leaders in Egyptian society, is to believe that somehow blacks went from the most intelligent people to todays least intelligent people.

Monkey, shut your face and try posting evidence to support your silly assertion that Ancient Egyptians were not indigenous Northeast Africans physically more similar to Saharans, Nubians and Horners.

In school i never learned about egypt being black or white but just egypt...maybe in america its different....i dont think egyptians were white in a european sense, the greek writers clearly distinguished them from themselfes

InquiringMind, the difference between humans is not "racial". We are not different species. For purposes of biology, two creatures are "different species" when, although they can reproduce, their offspring are infertile. All humans can trace their ancestry back to an original population, which most scientists believe originated in Africa.

Most likely some genetic material survives any significant population of humans, but yes, it is possible to have one disappear. In my parents' and my lifetimes, the native people of Hawaii have virtually disappeared.

Monkey, shut your face and try posting evidence to support your silly assertion that Ancient Egyptians were not indigenous Northeast Africans physically more similar to Saharans, Nubians and Horners.
Explain to me how blacks went from the most intelligent people on the planet to todays least intelligent on the planet.

The death masks and representations of those that lived in that time and place don't look "black" to me, but being truly black is quite a bit different than just skin color alone. For instance, indian women are some of the blackest womean I've known, but take that pigment away and they wouldn't share anything in common physically a with a person of African descent.

The homophobe versus the bigot....this ought to be good. Mebbe you two can beat some fucking respect for others into each other? If not, please just beat one another...saves me doing it.

BTW, Tank, my black friends can buy and sell you IQ-wise (and elsewise, no doubt). This "hope" you have that whites are smarter is disproven by every post you make.

Forum List

Back