Afrocentrism: Were the ancient Egyptians black?

To believe that black Africans were the leaders in Egyptian society, is to believe that somehow blacks went from the most intelligent people to todays least intelligent people.

Monkey, shut your face and try posting evidence to support your silly assertion that Ancient Egyptians were not indigenous Northeast Africans physically more similar to Saharans, Nubians and Horners.

The homophobe versus the bigot....this ought to be good. Mebbe you two can beat some fucking respect for others into each other? If not, please just beat one another...saves me doing it.

BTW, Tank, my black friends can buy and sell you IQ-wise (and elsewise, no doubt). This "hope" you have that whites are smarter is disproven by every post you make.

Tank and Bass, a match made in heaven.

Get a room already, guys.

To believe that black Africans were the leaders in Egyptian society, is to believe that somehow blacks went from the most intelligent people to todays least intelligent people.

Monkey, shut your face and try posting evidence to support your silly assertion that Ancient Egyptians were not indigenous Northeast Africans physically more similar to Saharans, Nubians and Horners.

The homophobe versus the bigot....this ought to be good. Mebbe you two can beat some fucking respect for others into each other? If not, please just beat one another...saves me doing it.

BTW, Tank, my black friends can buy and sell you IQ-wise (and elsewise, no doubt). This "hope" you have that whites are smarter is disproven by every post you make.

I'm not a homophobe, gays can argue socially whatever they want, its just the religious side I care about. Homosexuality was present a lot in Greece and Rome but not in any African civilization, but my main point was that Greece and Rome wasn't the only civilizations in the worlds and their are others that preceded them.

I'm not a homophobe, gays can argue socially whatever they want, its just the religious side I care about. Homosexuality was present a lot in Greece and Rome but not in any African civilization, but my main point was that Greece and Rome wasn't the only civilizations in the worlds and their are others that preceded them.

O please. No GLBT people lived or now live in Africa?

Fuck off, Bass.

The death masks and representations of those that lived in that time and place don't look "black" to me, but being truly black is quite a bit different than just skin color alone. For instance, indian women are some of the blackest womean I've known, but take that pigment away and they wouldn't share anything in common physically a with a person of African descent.

You shouldn't go by those masks, go by analysis of skeletal remains and their population affinities are with other Northeast Africans.

O please. No GLBT people lived or now live in Africa?

Fuck off, Bass.

There may have been some gays in Africa but it was never accepted nor was it featured prominently in any African civilization, I never said there were no gays in Africa.

I know you, why did you follow me here? This topic has been beaten to death in the other forums we posted in, Ancient Egyptians were indigenous Northeast Africans more similar to Nubians, Saharans, and Horn of Africans like Somalis and Ethiopians and looked nothing like Europeans or Arabs.

Hi Bass, cool to see you around... I think they looked like they look today, how can a whole population/nation dissappear and become another race?

Migration from the Middle East and Europe changed some of the population, but the southern part of Egypt is where the people closest to the originals are and they look like, well, Nubians, Saharans and Somalis or close to them.

PS: While you're here, make yourself useful and fight against the pro-homosexuals here because the consensus here is that homosexuality is ok and accepted by God.

I made a thread where i discuss anti-christian things like homosexuality....look in religion and ethics forum

Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as
far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt's period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800
B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples,
and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still
evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy,
and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the
Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the
south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became
history's first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the
bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received
political equality, and took posts of authority in government.

By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes
had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the
once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art,
its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now
being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a
blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the
"self-esteem" of Black children.

I don't know where you got your facts from, but what you posted is all false, and some
racists European archeologist were trying to propmote the same lie as you are trying to promote.

But the fact remains ancient Egypt or the name the blacks used "Kemit" was all black.
The whites were from marauding hordes of cainanites and amorites invaders that were either killed, or sent back to their lands of Judea, and Syria.

Mircobiologiacal studies dating back 5,000 to 10,000 years proves that Egypt was founded
by Black people, not whites. White European have been trying to present this lie that Egyptians were white, when in fact there were never any white or mediterrainian races in
the continent of Africa 5,000 to 10,000 years ago. It this Hollywood fantasy that white people have. Your info is all false tank.

The father of Egypt "Imohotep" literally translates to mean perfect black one, not perfect White European one or mediterrainian one.

There have also found Pyramids in and step Pyramids in Mali and Senegal, did whites or mediterranians build those Pyramids also!? Your theory is absurd Tank!

And in the the Egyptian paintings and sculpters we clearly see black and brown people with
thick lips and broad squat noses. Not white skin with blue eyes.
So do the research and stop spreading lies sir.:razz:

Egypt was created by Blacks that came up from Nubia, what is now Sudan. "Imhotep" , the father of Egypt was a Black man. The name itself means perfect Black one.!! Do the research.!!

Get the Book "The African Origins of Civilization" By Chekh Anta Diop.

Last edited:
Whites did not have any part in the creation of Egyptian civilization. Europeans have been trying to white
wash Egyptian history for hundreds fo years now.

Scientific eveidence points to Blacks that migrated up from what is now Sudan. Not whites from
the Mediterrainian of Europe. Thats all Hollywood fantasy.

evident today. The White Egyptians (?????) pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy,

south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor (????) and Egypt became

had been mongrelized (fuck you Tank) and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the

Stupidity like this should hurt. I mean physically hurt, Tank.

I don't know where you got your facts from, but what you posted is all false, and some
racists European archeologist were trying to propmote the same lie as you are trying to promote.

But the fact remains ancient Egypt or the name the blacks used "Kemit" was all black.
The whites were from marauding hordes of cainanites and amorites invaders that were either killed, or sent back to their lands of Judea, and Syria. (Not likely; where would whites have come from before humans migrated away from the Equator?)

Mircobiologiacal studies dating back 5,000 to 10,000 years proves that Egypt was founded
by Black people, not whites. (True.) White European have been trying to present this lie that Egyptians were white, when in fact there were never any white or mediterrainian races in
the continent of Africa 5,000 to 10,000 years ago. It this Hollywood fantasy that white people have. Your info is all false tank. (True.)

The father of Egypt "Imohotep" literally translates to mean perfect black one, not perfect White European one or mediterrainian one.

There have also found Pyramids in and step Pyramids in Mali and Senegal, did whites or mediterranians build those Pyramids also!? Your theory is absurd Tank!

And in the the Egyptian paintings and sculpters we clearly see black and brown people with
thick lips and broad squat noses. Not white skin with blue eyes.
So do the research and stop spreading lies sir.:razz:

Egypt was created by Blacks that came up from Nubia, what is now Sudan. "Imhotep" , the father of Egypt was a Black man. The name itself means perfect Black one.!! Do the research.!!

Get the Book "The African Origins of Civilization" By Chekh Anta Diop.

52nd Street, I agree with you. Amazingly, I do. But the hate you have for whites is just as Fucking Stupid as the hate Tank has for everyone who is not white.

Can't you see that?

This is an argument with a lunatic, 52nd Street. The only reason people look different in different parts of the world is adaptation. We are all one race...homo sapiens.

I don't hate anyone whos not white.

Was just wondering how blacks went from the most intelligent in the world to todays least intelligent in the world?

That not how evolution works.

how can a whole population/nation dissappear and become another race?
The Republic of Haiti, the only completely Black republic in the Western Hemisphere also happens to be the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. It also has the lowest life expectancy, highest illiteracy, lowest per capita consumption of newsprint, lowest per capita GNP, and the lowest level of political stability.

Haiti once had a promising future. Before 1789 as a French colony under White rule, San Domingo (Haiti) was as rich or richer in productivity as all the 13 American Colonies combined. It was considered the "crown jewel" of the French colonial system, and was in fact the most prosperous colony anywhere in the world. Populated by 40,000 Whites, 27,000 freed Mulattoes, and 450,000 Black slaves and with a bountiful climate and productive soil, it supplied all of France and half of Europe with sugar, coffee, and cotton. But in 1791, the French government issued a decree ordering Haiti to give the vote to the Mulattoes, and soon after another ordering freedom for all the slaves. This resulted in a bloody civil war in which the entire White population (about 40,000 Frenchmen) was murdered, down to the last man, woman, and child. Rape, decapitation, and mutilation were committed almost universally upon their bodies.

After the Blacks massacred the last of the White population in 1804, Haiti remained a part of Santa Domingo, until 1844 when it became a separate "republic." Between 1844 and 1915 only one Haitian president completed his term in office. Fourteen were ousted by armed uprisings, one was blown up, one was poisoned and another was hacked to pieces by a mob. Between 1908 and 1915 the revolutions and assassinations increased so rapidly that a United States military occupation was needed to restore order. This lasted from 1915 to 1934. Thereafter followed twelve years of rule by a Mulatto elite which ended in the resumption of control by the Black military in 1946. Since then wholesale corruption and political murder have been the rule.

how can a whole population/nation dissappear and become another race?
The Republic of Haiti, the only completely Black republic in the Western Hemisphere also happens to be the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. It also has the lowest life expectancy, highest illiteracy, lowest per capita consumption of newsprint, lowest per capita GNP, and the lowest level of political stability.

Haiti once had a promising future. Before 1789 as a French colony under White rule, San Domingo (Haiti) was as rich or richer in productivity as all the 13 American Colonies combined. It was considered the "crown jewel" of the French colonial system, and was in fact the most prosperous colony anywhere in the world. Populated by 40,000 Whites, 27,000 freed Mulattoes, and 450,000 Black slaves and with a bountiful climate and productive soil, it supplied all of France and half of Europe with sugar, coffee, and cotton. But in 1791, the French government issued a decree ordering Haiti to give the vote to the Mulattoes, and soon after another ordering freedom for all the slaves. This resulted in a bloody civil war in which the entire White population (about 40,000 Frenchmen) was murdered, down to the last man, woman, and child. Rape, decapitation, and mutilation were committed almost universally upon their bodies.

After the Blacks massacred the last of the White population in 1804, Haiti remained a part of Santa Domingo, until 1844 when it became a separate "republic." Between 1844 and 1915 only one Haitian president completed his term in office. Fourteen were ousted by armed uprisings, one was blown up, one was poisoned and another was hacked to pieces by a mob. Between 1908 and 1915 the revolutions and assassinations increased so rapidly that a United States military occupation was needed to restore order. This lasted from 1915 to 1934. Thereafter followed twelve years of rule by a Mulatto elite which ended in the resumption of control by the Black military in 1946. Since then wholesale corruption and political murder have been the rule.

Haitians are exploited by everyone from Big Sugar to their own government AND they have the earthquake to cope with. I also defy you to "prove" all Haitian citizens are non-whites and no other nation on this side of Planet Earth is "black".

You are truely a testament to fuckwhitery, Tank. I dun know why I read your posts, they just make my ears bleed with anger. Whatever rat crawled up your ass and is chewing on your brain, please have it seen to.

Kinda hard to totally dismiss Tank's point. Black countries don't seem to be able to maintain any sort of high functioning govt without outside help of either money or capable managers. That what reality seems to show anyways.

If you're gonna copy and paste, do it right. Here's the link you forgot to include. Moron.

Whites & Blacks 100 FACTS (and one Lie)

Kinda hard to totally dismiss Tank's point. Black countries don't seem to be able to maintain any sort of high functioning govt without outside help of either money or capable managers. That what reality seems to show anyways.

Tank is incapable of making points. He just cuts and pastes crap. I am of the opinion that, black or white, Tank is one dumbass mofo.

Afrocentrism: Were the ancient Egyptians black?

Yes and no. Depends on how ancient you want to get
I dont think so, i think they were medium brown --> google their self-depictions they clearly distinguish themselfes from the SSA race...Greek Writers describe them as Northindian looking and Southindians as Ethiopian looking but with straight hair

What period was that description written and by whom?

After the "late period" I'll wager

Unified Egypt was clearly an African lead kingdom of Ethiopian Blacks (who are Semites) of the southern kingdom and northern African Semitic tribes of the estuaries of the Nile (the Northern kingdom) for 3000 years.

The distinction you're making between Blacks and non-Blacks absolutely meant nothing to the Egyptians for over three millennia.

Alexander the Great conquered it on 300 BC or so, so from that point though the rise of Islam (750 AD or so) its rulers were Hellenics.

But as the rise and greatness of truly ancient Egypt lasted over 3000 years before non-Africans took it over the kingdom

It was people of Africa (African Blacks and African Semites) who created and ruled that first great (and longest existing) Kingdom of ever known in mankind's history.

Egypt was created and became great (and stayed great for 3000 years, too) thanks to Black Africans.

Last edited:

If you're gonna copy and paste, do it right. Here's the link you forgot to include. Moron.

Whites & Blacks 100 FACTS (and one Lie)

Interesting link. Some obvious facts mixed in with some biased opinion. How is it any different than a Tim Wise opinion piece or a J Graves jr monograph?

We know through genetics that everyone in the world came from Africa. So yes, they were black, as were we all.

I dont think so, i think they were medium brown --> google their self-depictions they clearly distinguish themselfes from the SSA race...Greek Writers describe them as Northindian looking and Southindians as Ethiopian looking but with straight hair

I'm medium brown. I'm known as "black" in America though, so go figure.:cool:

Forum List

Back