Afrocentrism: Were the ancient Egyptians black?

What I'd like to know is how blacks went from the most intelligent people in history, to todays dumbest

Blacks, the dumbest people in the world? According to whom?And please do not qoute me that pseudo-scientific racist juvenile crap about studies showing Africans as having the lowest IQs. Plzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!
Then again maybe you should I dare you to so i could refute it with real truth. Am waiting.

What I'd like to know is how blacks went from the most intelligent people in history, to todays dumbest

Blacks, the dumbest people in the world? According to whom?And please do not qoute me that pseudo-scientific racist juvenile crap about studies showing Africans as having the lowest IQs. Plzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!
Then again maybe you should I dare you to so i could refute it with real truth. Am waiting.
Do you really think blacks were so easly inslaved because of their skin color?

Do you really think blacks were so easly inslaved because of their skin color?

Blacks were enslaved for a wide variety of reasons which includes war between rival african nations where defeated groups were sold into slavery by victorious rivals. Not because they were dumb. How dumb could blacks be when they are responsible for inventing the very idea of systematic human thought and comprehension? After all we are the first human beings. The first idea ever was formulated by an African brain--a trait which it seems based on the kaka you keep posting, was not properly passed down to you. Or maybe you just haven't come around to using it yet.

And what were your dark age European ancestors up to when Black scholars (as many as 28 000 at one time) filled the class rooms Of the universities of medieval Timbuktu? And where was Rome and its colosseums when Imhotep pioneered the building of the first pyramid?

All this faith you put in the inferiority of Africans is just that, faith--" the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" according to St Paul. There is nothing scientific about it, nothing factual. Just boyish and unhealthy wishfull thinking which you should try to cure your mind of, for your own good. For once in your life try to make use of the fully developed brain that your African ancestors passed down to you. Make us Proud, boy.

Last edited:
On all counts this thread is full of vile loathsome racists, both black and white. I don't think there's an ounce of truth in this entire thread.

I dont think so, i think they were medium brown --> google their self-depictions they clearly distinguish themselfes from the SSA race...Greek Writers describe them as Northindian looking and Southindians as Ethiopian looking but with straight hair

You are 100% wrong! Look at the pyramid walls, and many hieroglyphics had faded! Dark peoples hues depend upon the sun. If the sun is not intense dark folks will be mostly lighter; it the sun is intense dark folks will be darker, just look around the world! Ancient Egyptians did not have straight hair, they had mostly braided hair as many African-Americans today.

Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as
far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt's period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800
B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples,
and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still
evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy,
and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the
Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the
south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became
history's first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the
bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received
political equality, and took posts of authority in government.

By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes
had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the
once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art,
its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now
being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a
blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the
"self-esteem" of Black children.

I don't know what you have read for It was Europeans that tried to steal their identities while the Greeks borrowed nearly their entire culture! However, the Egyptians came from central Africa, as the pyramids are symbols of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mountain of the Moon, where their God Hapi dwells. It erupted about 10,000 to 12,000 years ago, and they had to leave. The Sphinx is a symbol of when the Egyptians walked proudly along side of lions in the Garden of Eden in the Serengeti, as that's the only place where all those animals came together. Besides, if you were scientific, you would know there is only one race, the human race!

PEACE & LOVE

I dont think so, i think they were medium brown --> google their self-depictions they clearly distinguish themselfes from the SSA race...Greek Writers describe them as Northindian looking and Southindians as Ethiopian looking but with straight hair

You are 100% wrong! Look at the pyramid walls, and many hieroglyphics had faded! Dark peoples hues depend upon the sun. If the sun is not intense dark folks will be mostly lighter; it the sun is intense dark folks will be darker, just look around the world! Ancient Egyptians did not have straight hair, they had mostly braided hair as many African-Americans today.

African-Americans today use curl relaxers to straighten their hair; otherwise, they would have afros, like they did in the 70's.

...or do you believe that an evolutionary change has taken place, in the last 30 years, and straightened their hair? Maybe turned it blonde?

I always thought they were probably black, just based on the artisitic renderings we have of them and their desk masks.

But honestly, who cares? What difference does it make?

What difference does it make ? Probably all the difference in the world when one's agenda is constantly bashing Blacks or anyother non-white people.

The best one I've heard was that white Europeans built the Pre-Columbian stone structures found in Mexico, Central and South America.

It is funny that dumb-ass people can't see what's before their eyes. Black people's color range from African Black to Albino White with all the shades in-between. Black folks have straight, curly, and wooly hair depending upon the area they were born and live for various reasons such as protection from the sun, high humidity, and to cushion blows. Because of melanin the majority of dark folks' skin do not burn, peel, wrinkle or sag easily, and most are protected from skin cancer, which I personally think is a good thing. In America you have no problem calling the lightest person of African decent, black, but you have a hard time distinguishing light and dark Africans as one. You are a reflection of our stupid educational system in which they do what you are accusing dark people of doing trying to make pale people look better than they are, as they are not white for if they were, I do not think they would be happy, for they would would stay out of the sun instead of risking cancer to get a tan! Their is only one race, the human race, and Ruth that is the truth, as I am the truth-teller!

PEACE AND LOVE

Last edited:
Ancient Egypt was founded and built by Mediterranean Caucasians as
far back as 4500 B.C. Egypt's period of greatness was from 3400 B.C. to 1800
B.C. and was characterized by its amazing architecture, pyramids, temples,
and mastery of mathematics and engineering, the remnants of which are still
evident today. The White Egyptians pioneered medicine, chemistry, astronomy,
and law; In many cases, their achievements remain unequalled.

But, about 3400 B.C. Egypt civilization began to spread up the
Nile River, bringing it in close contact with the black Nubians to the
south. Soon they were using Blacks for slave labor and Egypt became
history's first melting pot.

In time the infusion of Negro blood worked itself up from the
bottom of Egyptian society. The slaves were eventually freed, received
political equality, and took posts of authority in government.

By the time of King Tut (1370-1352 B.C.) even the ruling classes
had been mongrelized and Egypt began a tailspin downward. Today, the
once-mighty Egypt is very much a Third World country, having lost its art,
its medicine, its architectural ability, and its position in world affairs.

The absurd notion that Ancient Egypt was a product of Negro ingenuity is now
being widely disseminated in the schools. Though scholars know this is a
blatant lie, they justify the deception by assuming it will boost the
"self-esteem" of Black children.

I don't know what you have read for It was Europeans that tried to steal their identities while the Greeks borrowed nearly their entire culture! However, the Egyptians came from central Africa, as the pyramids are symbols of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mountain of the Moon, where their God Hapi dwells. It erupted about 10,000 to 12,000 years ago, and they had to leave. The Sphinx is a symbol of when the Egyptians walked proudly along side of lions in the Garden of Eden in the Serengeti, as that's the only place where all those animals came together. Besides, if you were scientific, you would know there is only one race, the human race!

PEACE & LOVE

We are all one species.

Skin color became such a measure in civilized human bias only within the last 1000 years or so. During ancient times skin hue and physical traits mattered little in evaluating intellectual and cultural worth. This did not mean those of different skin, hair and eye color went about unnoticed, but they were not put into such social or economical classes or castes until after the spread of Christianity in Western Europe.

It is funny that dumb-ass people can't see what's before their eyes. Black people's color range from African Black to Albino White with all the shades in-between. Black folks have straight, curly, and wooly hair depending upon the area they were born and live

Then...how do you know that they're black?

There is no such thing as an intelligence test for no so-called intelligence test measures motivation, creativity, or pondering which is how new things are invented, discovered, or created!

PEACE & LOVE

UNQUESTIONABLY they were.

Exhibit "A" = King Tut:

1_61_tut7_skull2_320.jpg

Black as black can be.

Are you telling me that at one time blacks were the smartest people on the planet?

The raw values in Table 6 suggest that Egyptians had the "super-Negroid" body plan described by Robins (1983).. This pattern is supported by Figure 7 (a plot of population mean femoral and tibial lengths; data from Ruff, 1994), which indicates that the Egyptians generally have tropical body plans. Of the Egyptian samples, only the Badarian and Early Dynastic period populations have shorter tibiae than predicted from femoral length. Despite these differences, all samples lie relatively clustered together as compared to the other populations."

(Zakrzewski, S.R. (2003). "Variation in ancient Egyptian stature and body proportions". American Journal of Physical Anthropology 121 (3): 219-229.

What is truly unique about this state is the integration of rule over an extensive geographic region, in contrast to other contemporaneous Near Easter polities in Nubia, Mesopotamia, Palestine and the Levant. Present evidence suggests that the state which emerged by the First Dynasty had its roots in the Nagada culture of Upper Egypt, where grave types, pottery and artifacts demonstrate an evolution of form from the Predynastic to the First Dynasty, This cannot be demonstrated for the material culture of Lower Egypt, which was eventually displaced by that which originated in Upper Egypt. Hierarchical society with much social and economic differentiation, as symbolized in the Nagada II cemeteries of Upper Egypt, does not seem to have been present, then, in Lower Egypt, a fact which supports an Upper Egyptian origin for the unified state. Thus archaeological evidence cannot support earlier theories that the founders of Egyptian civilization were an invading Dynastic race from the east..”

“Egyptian contact in the 4th millennium B.C. with SW Asia is undeniable, but the effect of this contact on state formation is Egypt is less clear… The unified state which emerged in Egypt in the 3rd millenium B.C. however, was unlike the polities in Mesopotamia, the Levant, northern Syria, or Early Bronze Age Palestine- in sociopolitical organization, material culture, and belief system. There was undoubtedly heightened commercial contact with SW Asia in the 4th millennium B.C., but the Early Dynastic state which emerged in Egypt is unique and religious in character.”
(Bard, Kathryn A. 1994 The Egyptian Predynastic: A Review of the Evidence. Journal of Field Archaeology 21(3):265-288.)

“From Petrie onwards, it was regularly suggested that despite the evidence of Predynastic cultures, Egyptian civilization of the 1st Dynasty appeared suddenly and must therefore have been introduced by an invading foreign ‘race’. Since the 1970s however, excavations at Abydos and Hierakonpolis have clearly demonstrated the indigenous, Upper Egyptian roots of early civilization in Egypt.

Contact between northern Egypt and Palestine was overland, as evidence in northern Sinai demonstrates.. Israeli archealogists suggest that this evidence represents a commercial network established and controlled by the Egyptians as early as EBA Ia, and that this network was a major factor in the rise of the urban settlements found later in Palestine EBA II. Naomi Porat’s technological study of ceramics from EBA sites in southern Palestine clearly demonstrates that in EBA Ib strata many of the pottery vessels used for food preparation were probably manufactured by Egyptian potters using Egyptian technology but local Palestinian clays. In EBA Ib strata there are also many storage jars made from Nile silt and marl wares, which must have been imported from Egypt. Not only did the Egyptians establish camps and way stations in northern Sinai, but the ceramic evidence also suggests that they established a highly organized network of settlements in southern Palestine where an Egyptian population was in residence.”

(Ian Shaw ed. (2003) The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt By Ian Shaw. Oxford University Press, page 40-63)

The raw values in Table 6 suggest that Egyptians had the "super-Negroid" body plan described by Robins (1983).. This pattern is supported by Figure 7 (a plot of population mean femoral and tibial lengths; data from Ruff, 1994), which indicates that the Egyptians generally have tropical body plans. Of the Egyptian samples, only the Badarian and Early Dynastic period populations have shorter tibiae than predicted from femoral length. Despite these differences, all samples lie relatively clustered together as compared to the other populations."

(Zakrzewski, S.R. (2003). "Variation in ancient Egyptian stature and body proportions". American Journal of Physical Anthropology 121 (3): 219-229.

What is truly unique about this state is the integration of rule over an extensive geographic region, in contrast to other contemporaneous Near Easter polities in Nubia, Mesopotamia, Palestine and the Levant. Present evidence suggests that the state which emerged by the First Dynasty had its roots in the Nagada culture of Upper Egypt, where grave types, pottery and artifacts demonstrate an evolution of form from the Predynastic to the First Dynasty, This cannot be demonstrated for the material culture of Lower Egypt, which was eventually displaced by that which originated in Upper Egypt. Hierarchical society with much social and economic differentiation, as symbolized in the Nagada II cemeteries of Upper Egypt, does not seem to have been present, then, in Lower Egypt, a fact which supports an Upper Egyptian origin for the unified state. Thus archaeological evidence cannot support earlier theories that the founders of Egyptian civilization were an invading Dynastic race from the east..”

“Egyptian contact in the 4th millennium B.C. with SW Asia is undeniable, but the effect of this contact on state formation is Egypt is less clear… The unified state which emerged in Egypt in the 3rd millenium B.C. however, was unlike the polities in Mesopotamia, the Levant, northern Syria, or Early Bronze Age Palestine- in sociopolitical organization, material culture, and belief system. There was undoubtedly heightened commercial contact with SW Asia in the 4th millennium B.C., but the Early Dynastic state which emerged in Egypt is unique and religious in character.”
(Bard, Kathryn A. 1994 The Egyptian Predynastic: A Review of the Evidence. Journal of Field Archaeology 21(3):265-288.)

“From Petrie onwards, it was regularly suggested that despite the evidence of Predynastic cultures, Egyptian civilization of the 1st Dynasty appeared suddenly and must therefore have been introduced by an invading foreign ‘race’. Since the 1970s however, excavations at Abydos and Hierakonpolis have clearly demonstrated the indigenous, Upper Egyptian roots of early civilization in Egypt.

Contact between northern Egypt and Palestine was overland, as evidence in northern Sinai demonstrates.. Israeli archealogists suggest that this evidence represents a commercial network established and controlled by the Egyptians as early as EBA Ia, and that this network was a major factor in the rise of the urban settlements found later in Palestine EBA II. Naomi Porat’s technological study of ceramics from EBA sites in southern Palestine clearly demonstrates that in EBA Ib strata many of the pottery vessels used for food preparation were probably manufactured by Egyptian potters using Egyptian technology but local Palestinian clays. In EBA Ib strata there are also many storage jars made from Nile silt and marl wares, which must have been imported from Egypt. Not only did the Egyptians establish camps and way stations in northern Sinai, but the ceramic evidence also suggests that they established a highly organized network of settlements in southern Palestine where an Egyptian population was in residence.”

(Ian Shaw ed. (2003) The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt By Ian Shaw. Oxford University Press, page 40-63)

haha, heavy artillery is here. The forum racists who are saying AE was white have no understanding of what you just posted.

It is funny that dumb-ass people can't see what's before their eyes. Black people's color range from African Black to Albino White with all the shades in-between. Black folks have straight, curly, and wooly hair depending upon the area they were born and live for various reasons such as protection from the sun, high humidity, and to cushion blows. Because of melanin the majority of dark folks' skin do not burn, peel, wrinkle or sag easily, and most are protected from skin cancer, which I personally think is a good thing. In America you have no problem calling the lightest person of African decent, black, but you have a hard time distinguishing light and dark Africans as one.

So do they. Ever hear of the paper bag test?

There is no such thing as an intelligence test for no so-called intelligence test measures motivation, creativity, or pondering which is how new things are invented, discovered, or created!

Considering Einstein's comment regarding inspiration/perspiration, is it possible that black people are not inherently stupid, just lazy?

Forum List

Back