African-American GIs of WWII: Fighting for democracy abroad and at home

Is that true or are you just lying because thats the only way you can win a debate? How many lynchings happened last year?
What does that have to do with WWII

Blacks were in bigger danger when they returned home
No they werent. Everything you say is wrong. Arent you embarrassed?

You really don't have a clue do you?
I certainly know that they were in more danger during WW2, than they were in the US. Casualty rates easily prove me right and you wrong. You must have a low IQ to make such an obviously wrong post.
They didn’t do so well once they got home
Better than they were doing during the war.

Until the 21st century, the contributions of African-American soldiers in World War II barely registered in America’s collective memory of that war.

The “tan soldiers,” as the black press affectionately called them, were also for the most part left out of the triumphant narrative of America’s “Greatest Generation.” In order to tell their story of helping defeat Nazi Germany in my 2010 book, “Breath of Freedom,” I had to conduct research in more than 40 different archives in the U.S. and Germany.

African-American GIs of WWII: Fighting for democracy abroad and at home

At a time when we are celebrating the 75th Anniversary of D Day, we can not forgot that many of America's black soldiers who served in that event and WWII as a whole are being left out of those celebrations.

Think of how they must have felt when they were fighting for someone else's liberation and freedom while they were being denied those precious gifts at home.
Republicans don’t want to believe they exist.

The only war heroes the Republicans have are traitors from the Civil War.

I think we can kind of guess why that is:

Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party - Fox

I’m just glad Conservatives had sense enough to not put up monuments to Hitler and other fascists after America won the war. Like they did after the Civil War.

After some thought ...I think we should put a monument to honor the Negroes who died in WWII....all 708 of them.....put it right next to the vietnam wall....with the big lettered title.....in Honor of the 708 negroes who were killed in WWII......

It kills the racist that black men should actually be honored.
Honoring those who achieved in circumstances should be done. It is the lies we don't know about. The tall tales made out of very little to make someone or a group look good. Has been done in all of history. According to the Progs and agendas and globalists we are deconstructing the men who built this nation and others who conquered it to give us all a standard of living better then billions of people in the world. If the founding fathers are villified, why can't MLK who was a rapist and adulterer who passed himself off as a man of God. If we are going through a cleansing lets get all the facts out. I try to believe in the things pushed, but I have a hard time believing much of it. Propaganda is what it is.

I certainly know that they were in more danger during WW2, than they were in the US. Casualty rates easily prove me right and you wrong. You must have a low IQ to make such an obviously wrong post.
They didn’t do so well once they got home
Better than they were doing during the war.

They couldn't tell.

After some thought ...I think we should put a monument to honor the Negroes who died in WWII....all 708 of them.....put it right next to the vietnam wall....with the big lettered title.....in Honor of the 708 negroes who were killed in WWII......

Honoring those who achieved in circumstances should be done. It is the lies we don't know about. The tall tales made out of very little to make someone or a group look good. Has been done in all of history. According to the Progs and agendas and globalists we are deconstructing the men who built this nation and others who conquered it to give us all a standard of living better then billions of people in the world. If the founding fathers are villified, why can't MLK who was a rapist and adulterer who passed himself off as a man of God. If we are going through a cleansing lets get all the facts out. I try to believe in the things pushed, but I have a hard time believing much of it. Propaganda is what it is.

That stupid shit makes about as much sense as you do. Who have they made false stories about in history? Racist still try to discredit Dr. King, I guess murdering him just wasn't enough.

That stupid shit makes about as much sense as you do. Who have they made false stories about in history? Racist still try to discredit Dr. King, I guess murdering him just wasn't enough.
If the reports are true, he deserves A LOT of criticism, at the very least. We will know in 8 years if he was a monster.

No one knows the reason why MLK got his ass capped in Memphis- much like the subsequent assassinations of Tupac and the Notorious Big. Mr. Ray never admitted doing it, much less offer a motive. Blaming it on "racists" may be convenient but not based on actual facts.

If the reports are true, he deserves A LOT of criticism, at the very least. We will know in 8 years if he was a monster.

I think they should open the files on the MLK investigation immediately. It might give us a clue as to the motive as to why he was whacked. If MLK , for example, was having an affair with a mob boss's goomah or even worse , his wife, that would definitely be a motive.

And if Mr. Ray was executing a contract that was authorized by a don, I could certainly understand why he wouldn't want to say anything.

In 1968, if it was generally known that the Italians had MLK whacked, there could have been war between the two groups even if the hit was signed off on.

No one knows the reason why MLK got his ass capped in Memphis- much like the subsequent assassinations of Tupac and the Notorious Big. Mr. Ray never admitted doing it, much less offer a motive. Blaming it on "racists" may be convenient but not based on actual facts.

Boy, you ass clowns are on a roll today. To try and equate Tupac and Biggie to Dr. King is a disgrace, it was folks with the same mindset that you have who were behind the murder of Dr. King. Did James E. Ray work alone? Definitely not.

I think they should open the files on the MLK investigation immediately. It might give us a clue as to the motive as to why he was whacked. If MLK , for example, was having an affair with a mob boss's goomah or even worse , his wife, that would definitely be a motive.

And if Mr. Ray was executing a contract that was authorized by a don, I could certainly understand why he wouldn't want to say anything.

This stupid shit isn't even worth the time to respond to it.

More likely to be lynched in the south
Is that true or are you just lying because thats the only way you can win a debate? How many lynchings happened last year?

I certainly know that they were in more danger during WW2, than they were in the US. Casualty rates easily prove me right and you wrong. You must have a low IQ to make such an obviously wrong post.[/QUOTE

Only 708 Negroes were killed in WWII compared to over 400,000 whites....that speaks volumes..........

You said you were supporting Kap, no? He kneeled because he doesn't like the National Anthem. Did you not know that? Something some leftist prof misinterpreted and filled his head with about the 4th verse that nobody ever sings. But he went full retard and lost his job.
When did Kap ever say he hated the national anthem?

He protested black lives matter

Right here, stupid. You asked a question that had already been answered.

Is the National Anthem Racist?
Wasn’t Kap moron

One of the players was asked by a reporter why he kneeled during the song, the player responded, "I'm not going to stand and sing a song that is racist."

Reviewing some of these posts and came across this
Obama worked as a law professor.

And he did a day of work when?! You don't even know what that means, do you?

Apparently you've never done one. You're useless, next!

If he worked as a law professor for several years..... Then he held down a job which you said he never did. Ok, enough, I tried.

You do not get it. Those who can't do...teach.

Ask me how I know you've never worked a day in your life, you sorry sack of shit troll?

So tell me oh wise one.
No idea what you are talking about
You said you were supporting Kap, no? He kneeled because he doesn't like the National Anthem. Did you not know that? Something some leftist prof misinterpreted and filled his head with about the 4th verse that nobody ever sings. But he went full retard and lost his job.
When did Kap ever say he hated the national anthem?

He protested black lives matter

Right here, stupid. You asked a question that had already been answered.

Is the National Anthem Racist?
Wasn’t Kap moron

One of the players was asked by a reporter why he kneeled during the song, the player responded, "I'm not going to stand and sing a song that is racist."

Reviewing some of these posts and came across this
Obama worked as a law professor.

And he did a day of work when?! You don't even know what that means, do you?

Apparently you've never done one. You're useless, next!

If he worked as a law professor for several years..... Then he held down a job which you said he never did. Ok, enough, I tried.

You do not get it. Those who can't do...teach.

Ask me how I know you've never worked a day in your life, you sorry sack of shit troll?

So tell me oh wise one.
No idea what you are talking about

Answering Marion's posts 196, 198

it was folks with the same mindset that you have who were behind the murder of Dr. King. Did James E. Ray work alone? Definitely not.

I got to agree that Mr. Ray didn't seem to have a reason to whack MLK, except if he was doing it at the behest of someone else.

I don't think it was "racism", because if it was, the other African American individuals standing on the balcony would have been taken out too, while he was at it.

But if MLK personally offended someone that would be different

Boy, you ass clowns are on a roll today. To try and equate Tupac and Biggie to Dr. King is a disgrace, it was folks with the same mindset that you have who were behind the murder of Dr. King. Did James E. Ray work alone? Definitely not.

I'm not "equating" the people , just equating the murders. 3 individuals killed for unknown reasons

Forum List

Back