Afghan girl ‘beheaded for refusing prostitution’

I hope that the person who killed the girl enjoys being in Hell because that is where they will end up if they are not sorry for what they did to her!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly
So as long as I am sorry I can Behead as many girls as I want?

Well Hot Damn!!!
lol
Is being put to death for doing such a thing how you want to die?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

With regards to Islam and sharia law...
If you steal and get caught you get your hand cut off.
If you are a woman and get gang raped by 100 crazy Arabs and there were no witnesses
the woman is brought to the town square is is stoned to death.

In this case the guys are probably told....

You guys are bad......bad,bad,bad
Don't do it again.
Follow the link provided in the OP nitwit.

The people involved in the girls death were arrested for murder.

And sharia law calls for the death penalty in the case of murder; regardless if the victim is a male or female. :cool:

Pimp suspect: Kennebunk police 'retaliation' fueling prostitution case | SeacoastOnline.com

Pimp Who Burned Prostitute To Death Gets New Lease On Life, Kinda
The California Supreme Court has overturned the death sentence of a pimp convicted of burning one of his prostitutes to death. Justices ruled today that jurors were improperly instructed on a special circumstance allegation of kidnapping.

Pimp Who Burned Prostitute To Death Gets New Lease On Life, Kinda: LAist

Emma had been killed. Emma was 17. She had recently been arrested on prostitution-related charges in a Motel 6 ... Las Vegas social worker Marisela Quintero tries to help girls who have all but sold their souls to pimps.

Stuck in 'the game' of child prostitution in Las Vegas - Los Angeles Times

"Mahgul’s immediate family were the ones to discover her body. They joined protests outside a police station in Herat, where dozens of women’s rights activists were protesting about delays in charging suspects in murder cases such as Mahgul's"
"This murder follows the discovery of another case in the region earlier this month, in which the body of a 30-year-old woman was found with her nose, ears and fingers removed. "
"At least 700 cases of violence against Herat women have been documented in the past year, according to estimates by the Department of Women’s Affairs in Herat. Cases include domestic violence, torture, murder and physical mutilation.
Sayed Abdul Qadir Rahimi, regional director for the Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission in Western Afghanistan, told NBC News that violence against women was on the rise and that countless more cases go unreported."

Those fun loving peaceful muslims sure know how to treat a lady.I think they misunderstood what getting a little head means ?

I wonder which side Sunni man comes down on...

That is freaken retarded Rozman.

How could there be two sides to this story??

This was a criminal act of murder plain and simple.

It had zero to do with Islam, muslims, or the Taliban. :cool:

oh i dont think so....

becasue of the islamic culture... they felt they had every right to do what they did.

The criminals who murdered the young woman will be given a trial.

And if found guilty will most likely receive the death penalty.

Which is basically the same sentence handed down by the judge and jury in many states in the U.S. for capital murder. :cool:

the woman would have been dead one way or the other ya know...

if she did sleep with another man..... by law that would make her whore and engaging in unlawful sex....... and subject to beheading all the same.

Which is basically the same sentence handed down by the judge and jury in many states in the U.S. for capital murder. :cool:

I would hope that whatever sentence they get, it is fair and just.

I would hope that whatever sentence they get, it is fair and just.

oohhh... swinging from a scaffold with some wire? Or the blunt sawing of the neck??? Buried to the waste and stoned..... or just a pat on the back for dealing with his wife the way his religion tells him to do?

such a civilized people they are........

Prostitution is actually a BIG no no in Islam. The mother should be punished for recommending prostitution for her daughter. This is sad and stupid. Afghanis don't understand religion, to be fair, many do. But only these incidents make the news. There are things like this happening around the world. But whatever. The Taliban loses all credibility on religion if they say the mother is correct.

Prostitution is actually a BIG no no in Islam. The mother should be punished for recommending prostitution for her daughter. This is sad and stupid. Afghanis don't understand religion, to be fair, many do. But only these incidents make the news. There are things like this happening around the world. But whatever. The Taliban loses all credibility on religion if they say the mother is correct.

its is actually.... big business for muslims.....

I'm aware some do it. Mostly in African countries, and Asian. It's wrong. But it's completely a big no no in Islam.

Sick people use it as business. Prostitution is now a large business around the World. I don't think it's justified. Some may disagree. But I hate it.

I'm aware some do it. Mostly in African countries, and Asian. It's wrong. But it's completely a big no no in Islam.

Sick people use it as business. Prostitution is now a large business around the World. I don't think it's justified. Some may disagree. But I hate it.

i agree... muslims are sick. They claim to be so into islam... and are liars to the core.

muslim countries lead the world in human trafficking...

Sex trafficking is a human rights violation and identified as a modern form of slavery.1 In general, victims of sex trafficking are routinely either lured away with promises of a better life in a different country, sold by family members, or kidnapped.2 They are often drugged, imprisoned and tortured if they attempt to escape, and many who do manage to return to their families are turned away because of the social stigma attached.3 According to the US State Department 2010 Human Trafficking Report, 12.3 million adults and children are trafficked into forced labor, bonded labor, and forced prostitution.4 Around 56 percent of these victims are women. The US State Department Annual Trafficking in Persons Report (TIP) ranks countries in order of how they tackle trafficking and those in the lowest tier are sanctioned. In the 2010 report, Iran, Mauritania and Kuwait were amongst the Muslim-majority countries whose governments did not comply with the minimum standards.

Sex Trafficking | WISE Muslim Women

what..... no islmac fawtas for the heads and deaths of muslim pimps? You would think iran would put up a reward for muslims who break the law in their own country.......

A measure of Islamic fundamentalists’ success in controlling society is the depth and totality with which they suppress the freedom and rights of women. In Iran for 25 years, the ruling mullahs have enforced humiliating and sadistic rules and punishments on women and girls, enslaving them in a gender apartheid system of segregation, forced veiling, second-class status, lashing, and stoning to death.

Joining a global trend, the fundamentalists have added another way to dehumanize women and girls: buying and selling them for prostitution. Exact numbers of victims are impossible to obtain, but according to an official source in Tehran, there has been a 635 percent increase in the number of teenage girls in prostitution. The magnitude of this statistic conveys how rapidly this form of abuse has grown. In Tehran, there are an estimated 84,000 women and girls in prostitution, many of them are on the streets, others are in the 250 brothels that reportedly operate in the city. The trade is also international: thousands of Iranian women and girls have been sold into sexual slavery abroad.

The head of Iran’s Interpol bureau believes that the sex slave trade is one of the most profitable activities in Iran today. This criminal trade is not conducted outside the knowledge and participation of the ruling fundamentalists. Government officials themselves are involved in buying, selling, and sexually abusing women and girls.

Islamic fundamentalism and the sex slave trade in Iran

Can i laugh about your .... mostly in africa and aisa now?

or does the thought somehow make it better for you if they are not ....arab muslims who are sick fucking pimps?

Forum List

Back