Advice for the Tea Party

LOL, sorry Jake..if you are Republican, then I am the Queen of England.:lol::lol:

Steph, I am merely not your kind of Republican is all. And don't worry. There has been a palace revolution. That's why you are no longer queen.

LOL, sorry Jake..if you are Republican, then I am the Queen of England.:lol::lol:

Steph, I am merely not your kind of Republican is all. And don't worry. There has been a palace revolution. That's why you are no longer queen.

sheesh jake, just admit you are more of a Democrat Progressive and be done with it.
stop trying to corrupt the Republican party with your Progressive BS.

I am a centrist Republican devoted to keeping your votes while eliminating your influence in the party.

sheesh jake, just admit you are more of a Democrat Progressive and be done with it.

Lots of pretenders around ya know. They think they are cute, while they only look stupid and fool no one.

Lots of pretenders around ya know. They think they are cute, while they only look stupid and fool no one.

Come on, Kat, don't talk to Stephanie that way.

The far right of these past thirty years, Kat, are the posuers. They are not representative of the Republicans' general history. I am glad to see the Tea Party both isolating them to the right, and with all the yelling and screaming, diminishing the far right in the eyes of America.

The far right of these past thirty years, Kat, are the posuers. They are not representative of the Republicans' general history. I am glad to see the Tea Party both isolating them to the right, and with all the yelling and screaming, diminishing the far right in the eyes of America.

Not sure what you are saying...but okay.

Did you mean ''posers''?

thats because you dont understand the tea party concept
they are not all republicans
you are not either

You know how to use a dictionary and thesaurus, Kat., and, yes, you know exactly what I am saying.

You know how to use a dictionary and thesaurus, Kat., and, yes, you know exactly what I am saying.

If I knew exactly what you were saying, I would not have said I wasn't sure what you were saying. Frankly you didn't make sense. And I thought you maybe misspelled posers. AND not interested in looking it up. You can either explain yourself or not. Matters not to me.

If I knew exactly what you were saying, I would not have said I wasn't sure what you were saying. Frankly you didn't make sense. And I thought you maybe misspelled posers. AND not interested in looking it up. You can either explain yourself or not. Matters not to me.
he misspelled the French word that means the same

Well, he doesn't need to be trying anything French on me. :razz:

Well, he doesn't need to be trying anything French on me. :razz:
true

Neither of you know what you are talking about. You are both poseurs, neither a conservative but merely reactionaries much further to the right. You don't have influence in the party any more, thanks heavens, but be sure to vote for you candidates this fall.

Neither of you know what you are talking about. You are both poseurs, neither a conservative but merely reactionaries much further to the right. You don't have influence in the party any more, thanks heavens, but be sure to vote for you candidates this fall.

I just started posting here again so I don't know most of the posters political stands yet, if you don't mind me asking, how do you define words like "conservative", "moderate","reactionaries", "far right", etc?

Forum List

Back