Advice for the Tea Party

No, cad, you don't get to change the premise.

Don't use the words, my thread buddy, and you will be OK. If you don't understand, then, really really don't use the words.

No, cad, you don't get to change the premise.

Don't use the words, my thread buddy, and you will be OK. If you don't understand, then, really really don't use the words.

what do i need to understand, master jake?

Those of you who use demeaning speech commonly in your everyday speech are demeaning yourselves as well as the objects of those words.

That some of you don't (or won't) get it simply proves the point.

Here's some ADVICE for all you so concerned with the TEA PARTY.

Worry about cleaning up the shit in your backyards and we'll worry about ours.:lol:

You guys have not "proved" anything and your points have been answered. You have lost the argument. You merely refuse to accept that. No big deal.
you fucking moron
you made a claim about the 2 of us that you still haven't substantiated

you are a liar if you do not substantiate it, get it?
I've been reading through the thread and I think his only intent is to get a reaction out of you. He doesn't have a point to make and is unwilling to defend anything he says. Best to ignore his responses and focus on real discussion.

My point is clear, Count. Don't talk that way, because it reveals far more about the talker than the object of the talk. He reveals a lack of self respect, a lack of class, a lack of culture. The behavior reveals one who has no place in the office, the classroom, or the military. Such behavior is worthless, and those who use it show themselves of low worth.

You don't like this? No one of worth cares.

Those of you who use demeaning speech commonly in your everyday speech are demeaning yourselves as well as the objects of those words.

you still havent provided PROOF that anyone in this thread did
you remain a fucking moron who lacks honor

That's no way to talk to a "Centrist Republican!"

That's no way to talk to a "Centrist Republican!"

He wasn't, he was talking to Jake.

Forum List

Back