Advice for the Tea Party

Being called a racist when you defend is not being name called: it is being identified and called out.

Deflect. Okay..we can drop that part.

Now, on to what is important. Prove Moon is a racist. And a hint: if you knew about him what I know...your face should be beet red about now. :lol::lol:

You are the one deflecting, Kat. Dismissed until you will come to the point.
no, thats YOU doing the deflecting
you were asked to prove Moon is a racist
you havent done so
and, quite frankly, you CANT

divecon, you are called out as well until you deny it. I will not take lip from a dork like you who does not know up from down and does not understand left from right. You are an illiterate individual who does not understand that the whack right propels you like a little wind-up sailboat in a bath tub. Shut up.

Now, on to what is important. Prove Moon is a racist. And a hint: if you knew about him what I know...your face should be beet red about now. :lol::lol:

no, thats YOU doing the deflecting
you were asked to prove Moon is a racist
you havent done so
and, quite frankly, you CANT

he never will...he has made several claims and when asked to back them up...he runs away and then has the audacity or maybe stupidity...to claim that its you who isn't backing up their claims...

he is trolling dude, its his schtick...he does the same thing on another baord i'm at

divecon, you are called out as well until you deny it. I will not take lip from a dork like you who does not know up from down and does not understand left from right. You are an illiterate individual who does not understand that the whack right propels you like a little wind-up sailboat in a bath tub. Shut up.
wow, what projection

dipshit'

btw, dipshit, i dont have to prove i'm NOT a racist, its up to YOU to prove i am
got it yet?

Do you pout like this often? I'm guessing you do.

So you've been challenged by several people to prove that I'm a racist, and since you are now making the same idiotic claim against Dive, I want you to provide the proof. If you cannot or will not, then I expect an apology for each of us.

BTW, you saying it's so doesn't constitute proof.

Being called a racist when you defend is not being name called: it is being identified and called out.

You don't get it. You made the accusation, so you have to back it up. That's what Kat and Dive are talking about. You don't get to dismiss anybody. You're only job right now is to back up your baseless claims.

moon, your points were considered, dismantled, and rightfully dismissed.

Be a little person, if you want, or offer something concrete.

Jake is a constant source of laughter for me.

Jake, you're one of the funniest posters I've ever met in my life. It's like Moe beating on Larry and Curly except that you're all three of them.

You still aren't getting it. You have presented nothing that supports your claim. Nada, zip zilch, zero. You can't "dismantle" something that was never there in the first place.

I'll take that apology now.

Jake is a constant source of laughter for me.

Jake, you're one of the funniest posters I've ever met in my life. It's like Moe beating on Larry and Curly except that you're all three of them.

I believe that to be true. I feel very embarrassed for him. :cuckoo:

You guys have not "proved" anything and your points have been answered. You have lost the argument. You merely refuse to accept that. No big deal.

pinocchio1.gif

Jiminy, I'm a real Centrist Republican!

You guys have not "proved" anything and your points have been answered. You have lost the argument. You merely refuse to accept that. No big deal.
you fucking moron
you made a claim about the 2 of us that you still haven't substantiated

you are a liar if you do not substantiate it, get it?

You still aren't getting it. You have presented nothing that supports your claim. Nada, zip zilch, zero. You can't "dismantle" something that was never there in the first place.

I'll take that apology now.
dont hold your breath
that moron doesnt have the honor to do such a thing

You made the accusations, so the burden of proof is on you, or you can just do the adult thing and apologize.

That is what you guys always say when you lose an argument: say the other guy made the claim first. That is, as usual, the counter of what happened. You have lost, period.

You made the accusations, so the burden of proof is on you, or you can just do the adult thing and apologize.

That is what you guys always say when you lose an argument: say the other guy made the claim first. That is, as usual, the counter of what happened. You have lost, period.
oh fuck off you lying disgusting piece of SHIT
you are a waste of O2

btw, i KNEW you didnt have the honor
and you just proved me right

How or what have I lost? You called me a racist and have been asked numerous times by multiple posters to provide proof. You have continually failed to do so. The only loser in this thread is you, I'm afraid.

I have told you that if you use the term, then you are a racist. Read it slowly if you are having trouble understanding the point. In fact, go back and read the entire thread again and come up to speed.

I have told you that if you use the term, then you are a racist. Read it slowly if you are having trouble understanding the point. In fact, go back and read the entire thread again and come up to speed.

than you changed your mind and said, if you use the word you're wrong and expressing internal or extral oppression.

oh wait, that's a different thread. sorry jake.

Forum List

Back