Advertisments

it also happens on my shop computer and its got adblocker,,

funny thing is today is the first day its happened on the house computer,,

a few times ads have come from every side and almost complete covered the screen,,

thats not normal and neither is this,,

It was bad a week ago, this week? Intolerable, someone went nuts

You think you can see an ad blocker? Roflmao
8lkw0q.jpg

:lol:

Here was his screen shot, we all saw it, if there were an app, it would have show on his screen, where is it? You can see mine on my screen. . .

Well? :dunno:

I'll send an email over to the admins about it. A lot of time the ads simply change on their own and they don't necessarily know about it.

I get a big green CONTINUE button to click, and Lord knows what it would lead to. They are multiples of them, all over the page.

Here was his screen shot, we all saw it, if there were an app, it would have show on his screen, where is it? You can see mine on my screen. . .

Well? :dunno:

I tend to find all these adds appear on most sites. I now click on a site and wait 30 seconds for all the adds, videos, cookies etc.. crap to come up, then I start to delete them out. But some news sites give you barely one third of the screen for the news story.

The simple fact being, most people don't want to pay for content, so the site owners try to cover costs from advertising. Plus, some/many want to earn as much revenue as they can.

So the only solution is ad-block software, and use browsers that allows that add-on relevant to the device you're using. Chrome on my smartphone won't allow ad-block, has to be on the PC version.

The girlfriend bought some lights for the Bonsai's. Apparently £24.99. I told her she normally has a panic attack over forking out £5.99 an item. She said she plays a games app that's covered in adverts. As she plays the games, they pay her in Amazon vouchers. Sometimes she wanders off to make a coffee because a 30 second advert kicks in.

I can't be done with that, but she got most the £24.99 by tolerating the adverts.

Total deabeat forum owners, this website is only tolerable for about half the time it used to be, due to these incessant ads. What a bunch of assholes.

Forum List

Back