Adoption, where you at?

gxnelson

SuperWhoLock
May 13, 2011
Galifrey
In all this debate about whether or not abortion should be legal, I very rarely hear that adoption is an option. It seems to always be that there are only two options. That the mother aborts or keeps the baby. Why don't people see it as an option?

but when was the last time you heard adoption brought up in a discussion about abortion? Juno was a film, loved it, but it was just that a film...

but when was the last time you heard adoption brought up in a discussion about abortion? Juno was a film, loved it, but it was just that a film...

I hear about adoption frequently as an alternative to abortion. I wonder if Planned Parenthood counsels young women about the adoption alternative.

IMO, the best option is to keep the baby if possible. The second best option is giving the baby up for adoption. The worst option of all is destroying the fetus with abortion. The third option often leaves psychological scars on the mother and of course it cheats the fetus out of a life of its own.

In all this debate about whether or not abortion should be legal, I very rarely hear that adoption is an option. It seems to always be that there are only two options. That the mother aborts or keeps the baby. Why don't people see it as an option?

Carrying out the baby and giving the baby away is better than abortion.
And if you don't want a baby take a pill or make sure the man uses a condome.
Very simple solution.

The way i see it...if you are pro life... you should put your damn money where you mouth is.

In other words...if you think pro life is such a good thing... then you damn well better have 4 or 5 adopted kids....taken as you very own... paid for and loved as your very own.

If pro life is such a good thing... there should not be one child in foster care.

But of course... that is not the case.

I hear about adoption frequently as an alternative to abortion. I wonder if Planned Parenthood counsels young women about the adoption alternative.

IMO, the best option is to keep the baby if possible. The second best option is giving the baby up for adoption. The worst option of all is destroying the fetus with abortion. The third option often leaves psychological scars on the mother and of course it cheats the fetus out of a life of its own.

And how many children have you adopted?

Forum List

Back