Admit it USMB GOP, your leadership doesn't care about the Middle Class

Why don't you answer it then? What do you think you could provide for yourself if our infrastructure weren't there?

Who said get rid of the infrastructure dumb ass?

Romper Room =======>

My point was that there's only so much a person can do for themselves. If you've had opportunities for success, it was by standing on the shoulders of giants who've created them. I just think it's funny when a person thinks that they can completely chart their own course for success.

I removed the personal insults (too late I'm afraid).

You think it's funny? It's not. We all stand on the shoulders of others, if we didn't, every person would have to first invent the wheel before they could do anything. I can and did, chart my own course, you can too, every American citizen can, at least until Obama gets a 2nd term.

Joenormal is too stupid to make life better for himself. He needs someone else to do it for him. So now that we understand that will someone please change his diaper and give him a binkey.

I'm comfortable enough and should have no problem staying that way. But unlike you apparently, I can see the direction this country is headed with the free reign being given to corporations to shit on their workers and the ability of the financial elite to slurp up whatever productivity gains the slaves on the bottom can manage to produce.

Why don't you answer it then? What do you think you could provide for yourself if our infrastructure weren't there?

Romper Room =======>

My point was that there's only so much a person can do for themselves. If you've had opportunities for success, it was by standing on the shoulders of giants who've created them. I just think it's funny when a person thinks that they can completely chart their own course for success.

oh brother..first you ask about what Republicans are doing for people, then you go off into this..I won't bother answering anything you ask again

Last edited:
1. He mentions tax reform often.
2. High income earners bay bucketloads of taxes.
3. What money given away to rich corporations? You mean the money Obama gives to rich corporations? That money?

Have some more Kool Aid.

If you don't have a job, taxes don't matter.

High income also get huge tax breaks. They use the same roads and electricity and water as everyone else. Don't they have a responsibility to support this country?

Obama gives to rich corporations? Link? That's the Republican's job.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Wait so you're saying taxes should be based on how much of the infastructure you use? did i get that correctly?
And you think only republicans support the rich, wow you are naive, it's like talking with a 6th grader, and you think big business is the opposite of big government, dont you?

No, I think big business and big government are two sides of the same coin. However, my observations of the corporate world have shown me that the douchebags within it are of a much more virulent strain.

1. He mentions tax reform often.
2. High income earners bay bucketloads of taxes.
3. What money given away to rich corporations? You mean the money Obama gives to rich corporations? That money?

Have some more Kool Aid.

High income also get huge tax breaks. They use the same roads and electricity and water as everyone else. Don't they have a responsibility to support this country?

rdean, it is astonishing how ignorant you truly are. Wealthy people pay utility bills. Electricity bills and water bills, and as for roads--yes wealthy people pay a disproportional amount of taxes.

Our tax system punishes success to the point where sometimes it is beneficial to be in a lower tax bracket. I have experienced it first hand.

I highly doubt you have any experience paying taxes, just bitching about the people that do.

Wealthy people also buy politicians to tilt the game in their favor. Look at the dozen or so billionaires pouring money into the Mitt Romney campaign. What is they expect to get? Do some research. It's not like they've been quiet about it. And before you go "But but but DEMOCRATS HAVE BILLIONAIRES TOO", forget about the Democrats. What is it Republicans are supporting? Don't be blind. If you can't say what it is, you don't know.

Joenormal is too stupid to make life better for himself. He needs someone else to do it for him. So now that we understand that will someone please change his diaper and give him a binkey.

I'm comfortable enough and should have no problem staying that way. But unlike you apparently, I can see the direction this country is headed with the free reign being given to corporations to shit on their workers and the ability of the financial elite to slurp up whatever productivity gains the slaves on the bottom can manage to produce.

:eusa_boohoo:

Romper Room =======>

oh brother..first you ask about what Republicans are doing for people, then you go off into this..I won't bother answering anything you ask again

You said: "funny thing, I don't need OR WANT Republicans to make things happen for me, I proudly do all that on my own.."

This implies that you don't want and will presumably never need assistance. I'm hear to tell you that unless you're privately wealthy, that's increasingly unlikely.

rdean, it is astonishing how ignorant you truly are. Wealthy people pay utility bills. Electricity bills and water bills, and as for roads--yes wealthy people pay a disproportional amount of taxes.

Our tax system punishes success to the point where sometimes it is beneficial to be in a lower tax bracket. I have experienced it first hand.

I highly doubt you have any experience paying taxes, just bitching about the people that do.

Wealthy people also buy politicians to tilt the game in their favor. Look at the dozen or so billionaires pouring money into the Mitt Romney campaign. What is they expect to get? Do some research. It's not like they've been quiet about it. And before you go "But but but DEMOCRATS HAVE BILLIONAIRES TOO", forget about the Democrats. What is it Republicans are supporting? Don't be blind. If you can't say what it is, you don't know.

rdean, the best strategy of dealing with you is to simply let you speak. You just make yourself look stupid. I guess wealthy people exercising their Constitutionally protected freedom of speech is fine if you agree with them, but if they disagree with you they are literally wanting to kill you right, rdean?

This is why politics is so polarized right now, not Rush Limbaugh. People like rdean honestly and passionately believe the Koch Brothers want to murder their children.

It's democracy when Democrats win, when Republicans do democracy....well its dead.

rdean, you are a hypocrite, and its hard to argue with a person that demonizes Republicans for doing something that you simply excuse and exonerate when Democrats do. You are a simplistic person.

rdean, is this you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8KeO_lirBo]Wisconsin Voter Tells CNN: "Democracy Died Tonight" - YouTube[/ame]

You said: "funny thing, I don't need OR WANT Republicans to make things happen for me, I proudly do all that on my own.."

This implies that you don't want and will presumably never need assistance. I'm hear to tell you that unless you're privately wealthy, that's increasingly unlikely.

:rolleyes:
just like you're here to tell people they vote against their own best interest, as if you know what everybodys best interest are and should be....
but hey, how did we ever get so lucky you are here for us?

Every time you post you prove yourself to be a bigger idiot than before.

The only thing they hope to get is a free country. Has it ever occurred to you that not everyone has an ulterior motive? Of course not. You're a liberal. You assume everyone is a conniving scumbag just like you.

Last edited:

What utter horseshit. The vast majority of people never need assistance. Do you know anyone who's ever been on welfare? I don't.

Fuck you too. You don't even have an argument. Because I'm right and all you asswipes know it. That's why all you can do is call names.

Fuck you too. You don't even have an argument. Because I'm right and all you asswipes know it. That's why all you can do is call names.

See?

rdean, do you know what the word hypocrite means. Also, classless language like yours only highlights who has an argument and who does not.

The only thing they hope to get is a free country. Has it ever occurred to you that no everyone has an ulterior motive? Of course not. You're a liberal. You assume everyone is a conniving scumbag just like you.

You haven't really convinced yourself of that, have you? Like Texas billionaire Harold Simmons, who is supporting Mitt because he hopes to get safety regulations overturned so he can increase the size of his nuclear waste dump by a factor of 100.
How many do you want me to post. These guys haven't been quiet about what they expect to get back. It's easy to look it up. But should I be vetting your candidate? Shouldn't that be your job?

Hint, what did Romney mean when he said less policemen, firemen and teachers?

rdean, do you know what the word hypocrite means. Also, classless language like yours only highlights who has an argument and who does not.

I only call names BACK, I don't call them first.

The only thing they hope to get is a free country. Has it ever occurred to you that no everyone has an ulterior motive? Of course not. You're a liberal. You assume everyone is a conniving scumbag just like you.

You haven't really convinced yourself of that, have you? Like Texas billionaire Harold Simmons, who is supporting Mitt because he hopes to get safety regulations overturned so he can increase the size of his nuclear waste dump by a factor of 100.
How many do you want me to post. These guys haven't been quiet about what they expect to get back. It's easy to look it up. But should I be vetting your candidate? Shouldn't that be your job?

Hint, what did Romney mean when he said less policemen, firemen and teachers?

See?

Forum List

Back