Admit it USMB GOP, your leadership doesn't care about the Middle Class

R

rdean

Come on. I just want to hear you guys say it. You know it's true and we know it's true. Just admit your leadership puts millionaires and billionaires above all other Americans.

You can't hide that corporations are making historic profits. The DOW has doubled. Only demand creates jobs. You know these things to be true, right? At least admit that.

Now, if there is no demand, no jobs will be created. Tax cuts only work for people who have jobs. Admit that too.

So, is there a Republican Plan to get money into the pockets of the Middle Class? In the past, that was done by rebuilding the country. But we spent that money in Iraq, so Republicans say "That's out".

So you guys have no plan. Right. Come on. Either admit it or tell us the "plan".

I am middle class so I guess I dont care about myself :cuckoo:

Either you can't answer or we take you at your word.

yeah you're right dean every republican on here is super rich and we just have to speak to morons like you because we could take trips to Italy or France or ride in our Ferraris. Do you realize how stupid you sound.

Come on. I just want to hear you guys say it. You know it's true and we know it's true. Just admit your leadership puts millionaires and billionaires above all other Americans.

You can't hide that corporations are making historic profits. The DOW has doubled. Only demand creates jobs. You know these things to be true, right? At least admit that.

Now, if there is no demand, no jobs will be created. Tax cuts only work for people who have jobs. Admit that too.

So, is there a Republican Plan to get money into the pockets of the Middle Class? In the past, that was done by rebuilding the country. But we spent that money in Iraq, so Republicans say "That's out".

So you guys have no plan. Right. Come on. Either admit it or tell us the "plan".

the trickle down theory of repubs has been proven to be nothing more than a pyramid scheme to destroy the middle class and to put more Americans into the poverty zone.

One thing I do know is, since Obama became prez, I have had to pay more income taxes on less income.

Two gallons of milk, a year ago was $3.38, it is now $4.79.

Now, I may work for some impressive political person, but I don't work in the White House.
Government cannot create jobs.
Period.

Last edited:
I'd probably be better spending my time teaching particle physics to a gerbil, but hey, I'm bored so here goes:

Not only is it totally untrue, but the GOP wants to help all classes. So why would i admit something that is not true?

You can't hide that corporations are making historic profits.

Not trying to hide it. It's true, nothing wrong with it.

True.

So, is there a Republican Plan to get money into the pockets of the Middle Class?

Yes.

In the past, that was done by rebuilding the country.

Wrong, so the rest of that idiot paragraph is moot.

So you guys have no plan.

Yes, we have plenty of plans, but they are being left to collect dust in the Democrat controlled senate because the left hates the middle class.

Either admit it or tell us the "plan".

Get the government out of the way of businesses. Reduce the corporate taxes (the highest in the world),send Obama packing in November.

There's the plan.

Yes we have a plan, but you're not going to like it:

Here's the summary from Mitt Romney:

What I propose will not be easy. Washington is full of sacred cows that supposedly can’t be slaughtered and electrified third rails that allegedly can’t be touched. But if we do not act now, the irresistible mathematics of debt will soon lead to unimaginable peril. With the downgrade of America’s credit rating, we’ve gotten a taste of that bitter reality as we see the full potential of fiscal disaster playing out across Europe. We must turn around while we can. How I'll Tackle Spending, Debt

One thing I do know is, since Obama became prez, I have had to pay more income taxes on less income.

Two gallons of milk, a year ago was $3.38, it is now $4.79.

Now, I may work for some impressive politics person, but I don't work in the White House.
Government cannot create jobs.
Period.

and when Dubya was pres milk went from 1.79 to 2.99. But I don't blame Bush. Gas went up into the 4.50 range under Bush, not his fault. You want a free market, this is what happens in a free market.
I also paid the sme amount of taxes under Bush as I have Obama.

the trickle down theory of repubs has been proven to be nothing more than a pyramid scheme to destroy the middle class and to put more Americans into the poverty zone.

Oh unlike giving your money to democrats (politicians and union bosses) who then tell you, that you're not paying enough?

So Moonglow how much should a worker in the drive though at McDonalds make? I've asked in several threads and you keep ducking the question. What about $100/hour?

After all you said it's not the businesses job to worry about what workers make (dumbest quote on this board yet, and that's saying something.)

Your trickle up is worse than our trickle down, Chris Matthews. :lmao:

Yes we have a plan, but you're not going to like it:

Here's the summary from Mitt Romney:

What I propose will not be easy. Washington is full of sacred cows that supposedly can’t be slaughtered and electrified third rails that allegedly can’t be touched. But if we do not act now, the irresistible mathematics of debt will soon lead to unimaginable peril. With the downgrade of America’s credit rating, we’ve gotten a taste of that bitter reality as we see the full potential of fiscal disaster playing out across Europe. We must turn around while we can. How I'll Tackle Spending, Debt

Deanie is like Tory in Finding Nemo, whenever faced with facts it's "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming"

Last edited:

Your trickle up is worse than our trickle down, Chris Matthews. :lmao:

You don't even wanna know what does trickle down Chrissy Matthew's leg after he listens to The ONE.

i noticed that Romney never mention tax reform or high income earners paying no taxes. or what he will do about all the monies given away to rich corporations etc.

Forum List

Back