Admit it USMB GOP, your leadership doesn't care about the Middle Class

Come on. I just want to hear you guys say it. You know it's true and we know it's true. Just admit your leadership puts millionaires and billionaires above all other Americans.

You can't hide that corporations are making historic profits. The DOW has doubled. Only demand creates jobs. You know these things to be true, right? At least admit that.

Now, if there is no demand, no jobs will be created. Tax cuts only work for people who have jobs. Admit that too.

So, is there a Republican Plan to get money into the pockets of the Middle Class? In the past, that was done by rebuilding the country. But we spent that money in Iraq, so Republicans say "That's out".

So you guys have no plan. Right. Come on. Either admit it or tell us the "plan".

In a post by Chris, I just read, he gives Obama the credit for this.

Ya'll need to get your stories straight.

:eusa_hand:

Come on. I just want to hear you guys say it. You know it's true and we know it's true. Just admit your leadership puts millionaires and billionaires above all other Americans.

You can't hide that corporations are making historic profits. The DOW has doubled. Only demand creates jobs. You know these things to be true, right? At least admit that.

Now, if there is no demand, no jobs will be created. Tax cuts only work for people who have jobs. Admit that too.

So, is there a Republican Plan to get money into the pockets of the Middle Class? In the past, that was done by rebuilding the country. But we spent that money in Iraq, so Republicans say "That's out".

So you guys have no plan. Right. Come on. Either admit it or tell us the "plan".

the trickle down theory of repubs has been proven to be nothing more than a pyramid scheme to destroy the middle class and to put more Americans into the poverty zone.
Your trickle up is worse than our trickle down, Chris Matthews. :lmao:

there is no trickle up, the trickle down theory is still at play in our tax system. The pool of record profits has yet to provide the jobs.

Yes we have a plan, but you're not going to like it:

Here's the summary from Mitt Romney:

What I propose will not be easy. Washington is full of sacred cows that supposedly can’t be slaughtered and electrified third rails that allegedly can’t be touched. But if we do not act now, the irresistible mathematics of debt will soon lead to unimaginable peril. With the downgrade of America’s credit rating, we’ve gotten a taste of that bitter reality as we see the full potential of fiscal disaster playing out across Europe. We must turn around while we can. How I'll Tackle Spending, Debt

I'm curious. Did you read what is listed in your link? It's all about dismantling this country. No where was there anything about creating jobs. If there were, please point them out to me.

Do you ever get tired of posting talking points?

I just want an answer. Don't you?

You don't 'want an answer', you want to rant about bullshit and lie like a two bit hooker. You do both very well... I would congratulate you on your spectacular success at being a fucking idiot, but it's not something I recognize as worthy of congratulations.

Stop kissing the ass of the Dems and learn to think for yourself. Idiot.

i noticed that Romney never mention tax reform or high income earners paying no taxes. or what he will do about all the monies given away to rich corporations etc.

1. He mentions tax reform often.
2. High income earners bay bucketloads of taxes.
3. What money given away to rich corporations? You mean the money Obama gives to rich corporations? That money?

Have some more Kool Aid.

come on. I just want to hear you guys say it. You know it's true and we know it's true. Just admit your leadership puts millionaires and billionaires above all other americans.

You can't hide that corporations are making historic profits. The dow has doubled. Only demand creates jobs. You know these things to be true, right? At least admit that.

So, is there a republican plan to get money into the pockets of the middle class? In the past, that was done by rebuilding the country. But we spent that money in iraq, so republicans say "that's out".

in a post by chris, i just read, he gives obama the credit for this.

yuuuuuuuup!

One thing I do know is, since Obama became prez, I have had to pay more income taxes on less income.

Two gallons of milk, a year ago was $3.38, it is now $4.79.

Now, I may work for some impressive politics person, but I don't work in the White House.
Government cannot create jobs.
Period.

and when Dubya was pres milk went from 1.79 to 2.99. But I don't blame Bush. Gas went up into the 4.50 range under Bush, not his fault. You want a free market, this is what happens in a free market.
I also paid the sme amount of taxes under Bush as I have Obama.

$1.20 in eight years compared to $1.40 in 3 1/2 years? Don't forget our dollar has less spending power than it used to,
I'm not complaining about free market.

I'm sorry you paid the same amount of taxes under both presidents. You must be one of the 1%!!

:clap2:,

the trickle down theory of repubs has been proven to be nothing more than a pyramid scheme to destroy the middle class and to put more Americans into the poverty zone.
Your trickle up is worse than our trickle down, Chris Matthews. :lmao:

there is no trickle up, the trickle down theory is still at play in our tax system. The pool of record profits has yet to provide the jobs.

It isn't the trickle down theory that is the problem.

In a post by Chris, I just read, he gives Obama the credit for this.

I thought the Republican House hasn't accomplished anything

:eusa_whistle:

You know dean you are right DEMAND does create jobs, the DEMAND of the company to produce more, which is why we like companies and encourage them. DEMAND is where the company NEEDS a JOB done and they hire someone to do it. You think that companies just make em up on the spot. Go start a business dean and start it with 500 employees, lets see how you do.

i noticed that Romney never mention tax reform or high income earners paying no taxes. or what he will do about all the monies given away to rich corporations etc.

3. What money given away to rich corporations? You mean the money Obama gives to rich corporations? That money?

Have some more Kool Aid.

Almost 1,500 Millionaires Do Not Pay Income Tax
Almost 1,500 Millionaires Do Not Pay Income Tax - ABC News

no, the tax breaks and subsidies given to corps that earn billions

Subsidies considered excessive, unwarranted, wasteful, unfair, inefficient, or bought by lobbying are often called corporate welfare. The label of corporate welfare is often used to decry projects advertised as benefiting the general welfare that spend a disproportionate amount of funds on large corporations, and often in uncompetitive, or anti-competitive ways. For instance, in the United States, agricultural subsidies are usually portrayed as helping honest, hardworking independent farmers stay afloat. However, the majority of income gained from commodity support programs actually goes to large agribusiness corporations such as Archer Daniels Midland, as they own a considerably larger percentage of production.[5]

According to the Cato Institute, the U.S. federal government spent $92 billion on corporate welfare during fiscal year 2006. Recipients included Boeing, Xerox, IBM, Motorola, Dow Chemical, and General Electric.[6]

Alan Peters and Peter Fisher have estimated that state and local governments provide $40–50 billion annually in economic development incentives,[7] which many critics characterize as corporate welfare.

Some economists consider the recent bank bailouts in the United States to be corporate welfare.[8][9] U.S. politicians have also contended that zero-interest loans from the Federal Reserve System to financial institutions during the global financial crisis were a hidden, backdoor form of corporate welfare.[10]

Corporate welfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have some more Kool Aid.

Almost 1,500 Millionaires Do Not Pay Income Tax
Almost 1,500 Millionaires Do Not Pay Income Tax - ABC News

no, the tax breaks and subsidies given to corps that earn billions

[quoteS]Subsidies considered excessive, unwarranted, wasteful, unfair, inefficient, or bought by lobbying are often called corporate welfare. The label of corporate welfare is often used to decry projects advertised as benefiting the general welfare that spend a disproportionate amount of funds on large corporations, and often in uncompetitive, or anti-competitive ways. For instance, in the United States, agricultural subsidies are usually portrayed as helping honest, hardworking independent farmers stay afloat. However, the majority of income gained from commodity support programs actually goes to large agribusiness corporations such as Archer Daniels Midland, as they own a considerably larger percentage of production.[5]

According to the Cato Institute, the U.S. federal government spent $92 billion on corporate welfare during fiscal year 2006. Recipients included Boeing, Xerox, IBM, Motorola, Dow Chemical, and General Electric.[6]

Alan Peters and Peter Fisher have estimated that state and local governments provide $40–50 billion annually in economic development incentives,[7] which many critics characterize as corporate welfare.

Some economists consider the recent bank bailouts in the United States to be corporate welfare.[8][9] U.S. politicians have also contended that zero-interest loans from the Federal Reserve System to financial institutions during the global financial crisis were a hidden, backdoor form of corporate welfare.[10]

Corporate welfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You do understand the difference between income taxes and capital gains taxes right?

Of course you don't. You think the rich don't pay. You could increase the income tax on the 1% to 200% or 500% or whatever, and they still wouldn't pay anything.

Educate yourself. Of course, if you educated yourself, you'd become a conservative.

Last edited:
You certainly have a fixation about other people's prosperity, Moonglow. Covet much?

By "demand" you mean parasites sucking on the government tit. And, no, they don't create jobs. Every dollar taxed away or borrowed away from the private sector destroyss a job. Furthermore, private sector jobs produce goods and services that people actually want. They improve the standard of living for everyone. Government jobs produce nothing. In fact, most of them are dedicated to making it harder for the market system to function.

Here's the plan: cut government and cut the number of parasites sucking off the productive members of society.

Admit it USMB GOP, your leadership doesn't care about the Middle Class

GOP leadership doesn’t care about leadership, much less the middle class.

In the liberal dictionary "leadership" means tax and spend. Every word that comes out of a liberal's mouth means more taxes, more regulations and more spending.

Please cite examples and facts least we continue to think common sense is above your pay grade.

Do you ever get tired of posting talking points?

I just want an answer. Don't you?

rdeadn, I have read your posts and thread, and I implore everyone else to do the same, and you don't care about answers or honest debate. You post the same tired, hateful, classless, childish gibberish over and over.

What I want to ask you is: is the president's plan working? I know you are going to blame Congress, but let's not forget that the Democrats held all of Congress for the first two years of this administration, and Obama was successful at passing the vast majority of his legislative goals during that time.

What was promised? Unemployment under 8%. LIE. GDP growth projected by the Obama administration of 4% annually after passing the Stimulus Act. LIE. "hundreds of thousands of shovel ready jobs". LIE.

You sit there and try to claim that Obama has not been successful at passing his legislative goals is disingenuous and shows your transparent bias and hate. Because democracy works, and the Democrats lost the House in midterm elections, does not mean that democracy is dead or unfair. Just the opposite, the American people voted Republican for a damn reason, and it is the reason that this president is abandoning any semblance of bipartisanship or wanting to compromise--he is doing exactly what he claimed Bush was attempting to do: an end run around Congress to enact legislation without Congressional approval, and he has F-ing admiitted it.

Forum List

Back