Admit it USMB GOP, your leadership doesn't care about the Middle Class

GOP leadership doesn’t care about leadership, much less the middle class.
Project much?

Show me how I'm wrong.
The last leader we had, President Bush, was smeared beyond recognition by you with lies and threats to turn him over as a terrorist to enemies of American sovereignty.

Obama's idea of leadership is to establish AttackWatch to enable him to call other Americans "enemy", which seems to be popular with people who go by the name of "Hussein."

That is not American leadership, it's hubris that has a potential for executions in the name of the state, just like in Bolshevik times.

The reason you're wrong is because Romney is not our leader yet until he is voted in. Then if you can think fast enough, you might be able to fool some people into thwarting his reduction of government plan, and attenuate his strength of proposal to eliminate American debts from the balanced budget sheets.

I'll be fighting you tooth and nail if that is your future.

Last edited:
i noticed that Romney never mention tax reform or high income earners paying no taxes. or what he will do about all the monies given away to rich corporations etc.

1. He mentions tax reform often.
2. High income earners bay bucketloads of taxes.
3. What money given away to rich corporations? You mean the money Obama gives to rich corporations? That money?

Have some more Kool Aid.

Almost 1,500 Millionaires Do Not Pay Income Tax
Almost 1,500 Millionaires Do Not Pay Income Tax - ABC News

no, the tax breaks and subsidies given to corps that earn billions

Subsidies considered excessive, unwarranted, wasteful, unfair, inefficient, or bought by lobbying are often called corporate welfare. The label of corporate welfare is often used to decry projects advertised as benefiting the general welfare that spend a disproportionate amount of funds on large corporations, and often in uncompetitive, or anti-competitive ways. For instance, in the United States, agricultural subsidies are usually portrayed as helping honest, hardworking independent farmers stay afloat. However, the majority of income gained from commodity support programs actually goes to large agribusiness corporations such as Archer Daniels Midland, as they own a considerably larger percentage of production.[5]

According to the Cato Institute, the U.S. federal government spent $92 billion on corporate welfare during fiscal year 2006. Recipients included Boeing, Xerox, IBM, Motorola, Dow Chemical, and General Electric.[6]

Alan Peters and Peter Fisher have estimated that state and local governments provide $40–50 billion annually in economic development incentives,[7] which many critics characterize as corporate welfare.

Some economists consider the recent bank bailouts in the United States to be corporate welfare.[8][9] U.S. politicians have also contended that zero-interest loans from the Federal Reserve System to financial institutions during the global financial crisis were a hidden, backdoor form of corporate welfare.[10]

Corporate welfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then tell the democrats you want to do away with subsidies and tax breaks, ALL of them and see what they say

Come on. I just want to hear you guys say it. You know it's true and we know it's true. Just admit your leadership puts millionaires and billionaires above all other Americans.

You can't hide that corporations are making historic profits. The DOW has doubled. Only demand creates jobs. You know these things to be true, right? At least admit that.

Now, if there is no demand, no jobs will be created. Tax cuts only work for people who have jobs. Admit that too.

So, is there a Republican Plan to get money into the pockets of the Middle Class? In the past, that was done by rebuilding the country. But we spent that money in Iraq, so Republicans say "That's out".

So you guys have no plan. Right. Come on. Either admit it or tell us the "plan".
Yes we have a plan, but you're not going to like it:

Here's the summary from Mitt Romney:

What I propose will not be easy. Washington is full of sacred cows that supposedly can’t be slaughtered and electrified third rails that allegedly can’t be touched. But if we do not act now, the irresistible mathematics of debt will soon lead to unimaginable peril. With the downgrade of America’s credit rating, we’ve gotten a taste of that bitter reality as we see the full potential of fiscal disaster playing out across Europe. We must turn around while we can. How I'll Tackle Spending, Debt

I'm curious. Did you read what is listed in your link? It's all about dismantling this country. No where was there anything about creating jobs. If there were, please point them out to me.
You mean dismantling the marxism (redistribution of wealth) the Democrats Obama, Pelosi, and Reid have foisted upon the taxpayer? Good. You're catching on! :D

I am middle class so I guess I dont care about myself :cuckoo:

Either you can't answer or we take you at your word.

yeah you're right dean every republican on here is super rich and we just have to speak to morons like you because we could take trips to Italy or France or ride in our Ferraris. Do you realize how stupid you sound.

You guys are being played. Somehow, they've convinced you to vote against your own best interests. Maybe it's a belief that all pain leads to some kind of reward.

yeah you're right dean every republican on here is super rich and we just have to speak to morons like you because we could take trips to Italy or France or ride in our Ferraris. Do you realize how stupid you sound.

You guys are being played. Somehow, they've convinced you to vote against your own best interests. Maybe it's a belief that all pain leads to some kind of reward.

what interests?

what interests?

Having a prosperous middle class.

you liberals just love telling others what their "best interest" should be, don't you.

does anyone else get sick of hearing this?

Ok then, why don't you tell me in your own words what your best interests are and what the republicans are doing to make them happen.

funny thing, I don't need OR WANT Republicans to make things happen for me, I proudly do all that on my own..
a shame people have lost their way into doing for themselves. that is why we now have this beast of a government that is sucking the life's blood out of us for those who want others to do for them.

Hello Pot?
This is Kettle.
Guess what?
You're black!

i noticed that Romney never mention tax reform or high income earners paying no taxes. or what he will do about all the monies given away to rich corporations etc.

1. He mentions tax reform often.
2. High income earners bay bucketloads of taxes.
3. What money given away to rich corporations? You mean the money Obama gives to rich corporations? That money?

Have some more Kool Aid.

If you don't have a job, taxes don't matter.

High income also get huge tax breaks. They use the same roads and electricity and water as everyone else. Don't they have a responsibility to support this country?

Obama gives to rich corporations? Link? That's the Republican's job.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

you liberals just love telling others what their "best interest" should be, don't you.

Ok then, why don't you tell me in your own words what your best interests are and what the republicans are doing to make them happen.

If he doesn't, I will.

My best interests are a country that is prosperous and that has opportunities for me to go as far as my talents and determination will take me. The GOP is the best option for this because the Libertarian Party isn't prevelant enough to do it. This doesn't mean that the GOP has some great and sure-fire plan, but the Democrats are determined to prevent me from having that kind of counry so I have to see that they are defeated.

Americans generally put themselves in the poverty zone by standing around waiting for liberals to give them something.

So deano, when you start your business, what are you going to pay the workers? Out with it now, it's time to get down and dirty and lets get specific. So how much?

I am almost 70, working full time as is my wife at 63. We are middle class and the problem is not Obama or Bush it is congress. President can not spend one cent that congress do not approve. Congress passes laws that do apply, Obama care comes to mind, have retirment that the rest of us don't. Get away with murder (old story) and just generally run amuk. As a middle class person I have let these low lifes destroy what my ancestor built and now I must live with the consequensess. Haveing said all of this Obama is still a huge negative to our way of life and our constitution. I don't even know really what he stands for just what he reads on the teleprompter that other write for him. Hell he might not even be capable of indepentend thought.

funny thing, I don't need OR WANT Republicans to make things happen for me, I proudly do all that on my own..
a shame people have lost their way into doing for themselves. that is why we now have this beast of a government that is sucking the life's blood out of us for those who want others to do for them.

This is a very telling statement. It demonstrates that you don't understand the economy or the interplay between different industries.

Just what is it that you do for yourself? Do you grow your own food? Refine your own fuel? Produce your own electricity? Build your own house? Design your own household devices? What is it that gives you such a strong sense of self sufficiency?

Why are dems always exploiting minorities, dividing along race lines? Its very cruel.

Don't worry, you can't divide the Republicans. They are 90% white and do not question their leadership. We call that "marching in lockstep".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aofgtKyjMYo]Rhythm Tengoku (Rhythm Heaven) - Lock Step - Real People - YouTube[/ame]

And they can't even name their party's policies. Hilarious!

Forum List

Back