Admit it USMB GOP, your leadership doesn't care about the Middle Class

Come on. I just want to hear you guys say it. You know it's true and we know it's true. Just admit your leadership puts millionaires and billionaires above all other Americans.

You can't hide that corporations are making historic profits. The DOW has doubled. Only demand creates jobs. You know these things to be true, right? At least admit that.

Now, if there is no demand, no jobs will be created. Tax cuts only work for people who have jobs. Admit that too.

So, is there a Republican Plan to get money into the pockets of the Middle Class? In the past, that was done by rebuilding the country. But we spent that money in Iraq, so Republicans say "That's out".

So you guys have no plan. Right. Come on. Either admit it or tell us the "plan".
Admit it dimwit, your party and yourself are so stupid, you think we listen to your lies.

How did recess go in school today rderp? Did the teachers pick on you again?

Don't worry, you'll get a gold star someday. After all you no longer have to be successful in our public schools to be promoted.

You said: "funny thing, I don't need OR WANT Republicans to make things happen for me, I proudly do all that on my own.."

This implies that you don't want and will presumably never need assistance. I'm hear to tell you that unless you're privately wealthy, that's increasingly unlikely.

What utter horseshit. The vast majority of people never need assistance. Do you know anyone who's ever been on welfare? I don't.

Yeah, I've known some. I used to design assistive devices and lots of people who used them were on welfare. I currently know a widow with three kids and not much in the way of jobs skills. Shit happens.

But short of welfare, I know and know of a lot of people who were blindsided by the economic downturn. They at least need some unemployment benefits.

So you've only known a few even though you worked in a job that required you to work with them? What, do you suppose, are the chances that the average person interacts with anyone on welfare? I have never met anyone on welfare in my life.

What does being "blindsided by the economic downturn" mean, they lost some money on their 401K? Do you really expect the economy to be 100% all the time? Certainly, you can't expect that when Democrats are running things.

Come on. I just want to hear you guys say it. You know it's true and we know it's true. Just admit your leadership puts millionaires and billionaires above all other Americans.

You can't hide that corporations are making historic profits. The DOW has doubled. Only demand creates jobs. You know these things to be true, right? At least admit that.

Now, if there is no demand, no jobs will be created. Tax cuts only work for people who have jobs. Admit that too.

So, is there a Republican Plan to get money into the pockets of the Middle Class? In the past, that was done by rebuilding the country. But we spent that money in Iraq, so Republicans say "That's out".

So you guys have no plan. Right. Come on. Either admit it or tell us the "plan".

In a post by Chris, I just read, he gives Obama the credit for this.

Ya'll need to get your stories straight.

:eusa_hand:
yea i seen Chris say that too.....i bet Dean and Chris would never question each other.....they would have to consult with the Grand High Exalted Ruler for advice......

Do you ever get tired of posting talking points?

I just want an answer. Don't you?

You don't 'want an answer', you want to rant about bullshit and lie like a two bit hooker. You do both very well... I would congratulate you on your spectacular success at being a fucking idiot, but it's not something I recognize as worthy of congratulations.

Stop kissing the ass of the Dems and learn to think for yourself. Idiot.

Dean does think for himself.....just ask him....he will tell ya.....

cf796d6e38a5df66a12a2ac70f7cfc62.jpg

Republicans want the middle class to fear the poor, so they won't notice the rich walking away with all the money.

The Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest five percent of Americans cost the U.S. Treasury $11.6 million every hour, according to the National Priorities Project. Between 2001 and the current projected end of the Bush tax cut extension, tax cuts for the wealthiest 5 percent will cost the U.S. Treasury $1.184 trillion. If extended through 2021 as gop lawmakers propose, the total cost will exceed $3.2 trillion.

1. He mentions tax reform often.
2. High income earners bay bucketloads of taxes.
3. What money given away to rich corporations? You mean the money Obama gives to rich corporations? That money?

Have some more Kool Aid.

Almost 1,500 Millionaires Do Not Pay Income Tax
Almost 1,500 Millionaires Do Not Pay Income Tax - ABC News

no, the tax breaks and subsidies given to corps that earn billions

Subsidies considered excessive, unwarranted, wasteful, unfair, inefficient, or bought by lobbying are often called corporate welfare. The label of corporate welfare is often used to decry projects advertised as benefiting the general welfare that spend a disproportionate amount of funds on large corporations, and often in uncompetitive, or anti-competitive ways. For instance, in the United States, agricultural subsidies are usually portrayed as helping honest, hardworking independent farmers stay afloat. However, the majority of income gained from commodity support programs actually goes to large agribusiness corporations such as Archer Daniels Midland, as they own a considerably larger percentage of production.[5]

According to the Cato Institute, the U.S. federal government spent $92 billion on corporate welfare during fiscal year 2006. Recipients included Boeing, Xerox, IBM, Motorola, Dow Chemical, and General Electric.[6]

Alan Peters and Peter Fisher have estimated that state and local governments provide $40–50 billion annually in economic development incentives,[7] which many critics characterize as corporate welfare.

Some economists consider the recent bank bailouts in the United States to be corporate welfare.[8][9] U.S. politicians have also contended that zero-interest loans from the Federal Reserve System to financial institutions during the global financial crisis were a hidden, backdoor form of corporate welfare.[10]

Corporate welfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then tell the democrats you want to do away with subsidies and tax breaks, ALL of them and see what they say
he cant Buck....the guy would be sent to his room without his supper.....

Either you can't answer or we take you at your word.

yeah you're right dean every republican on here is super rich and we just have to speak to morons like you because we could take trips to Italy or France or ride in our Ferraris. Do you realize how stupid you sound.

You guys are being played. Somehow, they've convinced you to vote against your own best interests. Maybe it's a belief that all pain leads to some kind of reward.
but you dont think your being played?....i live in California which is heavily Democratic in Government and Electorate.....our best interest is not doing to well here,11% unemployment,Education going down the tubes,Companies leaving.....why should i believe you?.....Democrats dont look any better than Republicans where i sit....

i noticed that Romney never mention tax reform or high income earners paying no taxes. or what he will do about all the monies given away to rich corporations etc.

3. What money given away to rich corporations? You mean the money Obama gives to rich corporations? That money?

Have some more Kool Aid.

If you don't have a job, taxes don't matter.

High income also get huge tax breaks. They use the same roads and electricity and water as everyone else. Don't they have a responsibility to support this country?

Obama gives to rich corporations? Link? That's the Republican's job.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

High income also get huge tax breaks. They use the same roads and electricity and water as everyone else. Don't they have a responsibility to support this country?

and if you were one of them Dean you would doing the same dam thing as they are.....trying to pay as least amount of taxes as possible....you know it and i know it.....

Have some more Kool Aid.

If you don't have a job, taxes don't matter.

Obama gives to rich corporations? Link? That's the Republican's job.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

and if you were one of them Dean you would doing the same dam thing as they are.....trying to pay as least amount of taxes as possible....you know it and i know it.....

Dean is an idiot, He doesnt think any liberals/democrat are rich say like......John Kerry....who happens to own a yacht that most middle class people have I guess. Then he says the rich dont pay enough taxes....say .........John Kerry....who ports his boat in Rhode Island, but he's from MA, why would he do that?........it just so happens that he saves like $400,000 in taxes.....dean can either attack Kerry or be the liberal tool that he always is *GULP* *GULP*.... how does it taste dean? salty?
Sen. John Kerry skips town on sails tax - BostonHerald.com

Why are dems always exploiting minorities, dividing along race lines? Its very cruel.

Don't worry, you can't divide the Republicans. They are 90% white and do not question their leadership. We call that "marching in lockstep".

And they can't even name their party's policies. Hilarious!

you keep on saying this Dean....but yet you walk a pretty tight "Lockstep" yourself.....i have NEVER seen you Question anything Democrat.....

Republicans want the middle class to fear the poor, so they won't notice the rich walking away with all the money.

I notice your rep keeps sinking.

Seems people don't like someone to start threads making stupid claims then running away from them.

Wealthy people also buy politicians to tilt the game in their favor. Look at the dozen or so billionaires pouring money into the Mitt Romney campaign. What is they expect to get? Do some research. It's not like they've been quiet about it. And before you go "But but but DEMOCRATS HAVE BILLIONAIRES TOO", forget about the Democrats. What is it Republicans are supporting? Don't be blind. If you can't say what it is, you don't know.

Every time you post you prove yourself to be a bigger idiot than before.

Fuck you too. You don't even have an argument. Because I'm right and all you asswipes know it. That's why all you can do is call names.

here we go....."they call me names cause im right".....you get made fun of because your a fucking dishonest motherfucker and you have been told this i dont know how many times.....and the example ill give is this.....when you said...."Republicans hate Education and want to end it".....the reason you gave....well they cut the budget,what else could that mean?....so when i showed you a LINK showing how 46 States have cut their Education budgets including my State 26%.....you said well the Republican Governors are doing it for that reason.....that's being Dishonest Dean.....and that's being a fucking jerk....

Forum List

Back