Admit it USMB GOP, your leadership doesn't care about the Middle Class

i noticed that Romney never mention tax reform or high income earners paying no taxes. or what he will do about all the monies given away to rich corporations etc.

1. He mentions tax reform often.
2. High income earners bay bucketloads of taxes.
3. What money given away to rich corporations? You mean the money Obama gives to rich corporations? That money?

Have some more Kool Aid.

If you don't have a job, taxes don't matter.

High income also get huge tax breaks. They use the same roads and electricity and water as everyone else. Don't they have a responsibility to support this country?

Obama gives to rich corporations? Link? That's the Republican's job.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Hey look, Flea Brain is back!

High income earners get the same tax breaks all of us who pay taxes get.

Obama gives to rich corporations all the time. You know they do, I'm not going to waste time looking for info that you will just ignore.

I know what I'm talking about, you haven't a clue. That has been proven ad nauseum.

you liberals just love telling others what their "best interest" should be, don't you.

does anyone else get sick of hearing this?

Ok then, why don't you tell me in your own words what your best interests are and what the republicans are doing to make them happen.

If he doesn't, I will.

My best interests are a country that is prosperous and that has opportunities for me to go as far as my talents and determination will take me. The GOP is the best option for this because the Libertarian Party isn't prevelant enough to do it. This doesn't mean that the GOP has some great and sure-fire plan, but the Democrats are determined to prevent me from having that kind of counry so I have to see that they are defeated.

How's that working for you so far? What's your situation?

Come on. I just want to hear you guys say it. You know it's true and we know it's true. Just admit your leadership puts millionaires and billionaires above all other Americans.

You can't hide that corporations are making historic profits. The DOW has doubled. Only demand creates jobs. You know these things to be true, right? At least admit that.

Now, if there is no demand, no jobs will be created. Tax cuts only work for people who have jobs. Admit that too.

So, is there a Republican Plan to get money into the pockets of the Middle Class? In the past, that was done by rebuilding the country. But we spent that money in Iraq, so Republicans say "That's out".

So you guys have no plan. Right. Come on. Either admit it or tell us the "plan".

In a post by Chris, I just read, he gives Obama the credit for this.

Ya'll need to get your stories straight.

:eusa_hand:

I thought the Republican House hasn't accomplished anything

:eusa_whistle:

yes, the 2010 Tea Party Republican House was responsible for the first downgrade in the Nations Credit Rating since 1776 ... and now they are supporting Romney after George Bush.

My definition of middle class doesn't fit with the democrat definition of middle class. I happen to think that people who make 250,000 a year are the middle class.

Ok then, why don't you tell me in your own words what your best interests are and what the republicans are doing to make them happen.

funny thing, I don't need OR WANT Republicans to make things happen for me, I proudly do all that on my own..
a shame people have lost their way into doing for themselves. that is why we now have this beast of a government that is sucking the life's blood out of us for those who want others to do for them.

This is a very telling statement. It demonstrates that you don't understand the economy or the interplay between different industries.

Just what is it that you do for yourself? Do you grow your own food? Refine your own fuel? Produce your own electricity? Build your own house? Design your own household devices? What is it that gives you such a strong sense of self sufficiency?

oh i see, we are going to play this game now

funny thing, I don't need OR WANT Republicans to make things happen for me, I proudly do all that on my own..
a shame people have lost their way into doing for themselves. that is why we now have this beast of a government that is sucking the life's blood out of us for those who want others to do for them.

This is a very telling statement. It demonstrates that you don't understand the economy or the interplay between different industries.

Just what is it that you do for yourself? Do you grow your own food? Refine your own fuel? Produce your own electricity? Build your own house? Design your own household devices? What is it that gives you such a strong sense of self sufficiency?

Seems like a simple enough question. Why do you just answer it?

AbNormal: Being studiously obtuse is still being obtuse. And it makes you look silly.

My definition of middle class doesn't fit with the democrat definition of middle class. I happen to think that people who make 250,000 a year are the middle class.

Statistics aren't your strong point, are they.

If he doesn't, I will.

My best interests are a country that is prosperous and that has opportunities for me to go as far as my talents and determination will take me. The GOP is the best option for this because the Libertarian Party isn't prevelant enough to do it. This doesn't mean that the GOP has some great and sure-fire plan, but the Democrats are determined to prevent me from having that kind of counry so I have to see that they are defeated.

It is working quite well thanks.

Worked my way up from poor by giving the US Navy 4 years of my life in exchange for college tuition. Went to 4 years of College, another two years of graduate school, worked full time almost the whole time, got a great job, wasn't satisfied, went to a specialty school for another 2 years then had a year of internship. Now I'm a manager of a healthcare subcontractor. There are other things I can do to make more money, other degrees I can add (the list of letters that follow my name is pretty long now) but I am satisfied and am done with school. I like where I am and don't feel like expending the effort to make more money. In about 10 more years I'll retire and work full time on my hobbies.

nope, don't play games

Last edited:
If he doesn't, I will.

It is working quite well thanks.

Worked my way up from poor by giving the US Navy 4 years of my life in exchange for college tuition. Went to 4 years of College, another two years of graduate school, worked full time almost the whole time, got a great job, wasn't satisfied, went to a specialty school for another 2 years then had a year of internship. Now I'm a manager of a healthcare subcontractor. There are other things I can do to make more money, other degrees I can add (the list of letters that follow my name is pretty long now) but I am satisfied and am done with school. I like where I am and don't feel like expending the effort to make more money. In about 10 more years I'll retire and work full time on my hobbies.

That's a good success story.

AbNormal: Being studiously obtuse is still being obtuse. And it makes you look silly.

Why don't you answer it then? What do you think you could provide for yourself if our infrastructure weren't there?

Who said get rid of the infrastructure dumb ass?

Romper Room =======>

My point was that there's only so much a person can do for themselves. If you've had opportunities for success, it was by standing on the shoulders of giants who've created them. I just think it's funny when a person thinks that they can completely chart their own course for success.

i noticed that Romney never mention tax reform or high income earners paying no taxes. or what he will do about all the monies given away to rich corporations etc.

3. What money given away to rich corporations? You mean the money Obama gives to rich corporations? That money?

Have some more Kool Aid.

High income also get huge tax breaks. They use the same roads and electricity and water as everyone else. Don't they have a responsibility to support this country?

Wait so you're saying taxes should be based on how much of the infastructure you use? did i get that correctly?
And you think only republicans support the rich, wow you are naive, it's like talking with a 6th grader, and you think big business is the opposite of big government, dont you?

Joenormal is too stupid to make life better for himself. He needs someone else to do it for him. So now that we understand that will someone please change his diaper and give him a binkey.

Have some more Kool Aid.

rdean, it is astonishing how ignorant you truly are. Wealthy people pay utility bills. Electricity bills and water bills, and as for roads--yes wealthy people pay a disproportional amount of taxes.

Our tax system punishes success to the point where sometimes it is beneficial to be in a lower tax bracket. I have experienced it first hand.

I highly doubt you have any experience paying taxes, just bitching about the people that do.

Forum List

Back