ADL apologizes to Beck

Poor Adolph. All he wanted was to kill Jews. Was that so bad? :(

Your answer: "No."
You Do Not speak for me.

I have never once condoned the killing of the Jews.

My solution would be to round them up and give them an island; say like Greenland.
Horseshit. Anyone who uses the phrase "final solution" when talking about Jews has one thing in mind, and one thing only.
As for Hitler; yes he had his faults.
That hurt to say, didn't it?
All Hitler really needed was just a "hug" :eusa_angel:

You Do Not speak for me.

My solution would be to round them up and give them an island; say like Greenland.
Horseshit. Anyone who uses the phrase "final solution" when talking about Jews has one thing in mind, and one thing only.

If anyone ever tells you you're not a disgusting piece of pigshit...

...they're lying.

I linked to huffpo on purpose because I knew it would give you the chance to pretend that Beck didn't say what he said.

:thup:

Seems more logical to link to what Beck actually said, rather what someone else says he said.

Your method makes little to no intellectual sense.

Don't whine just because some Jews happen to be successful in areas that Muslims, generally, are not. It's childish. I expect better from you.
The Zionist Jew menace in America has nothing to do with muslims.

They have infected our nation from the beginning.

And now totally control our money supply, media, and politics. :doubt:

Yet a lot of Jews voted for obama.

You Do Not speak for me.

Hitler got what he deserved, to bad it wasn't a Jew that did it.

That was a metaphor for the far Left. Do you deny the far left is anti-Semitic?

No, I asked you SPECIFICALLY who this left was you were referring to and you cited as examples the people who thank my posts and give me reps. I could list some more and you could dodge those too if you'd like.
Sure. You just keep pretending the left isn't anti-semitic, all evidence to the contrary. :clap2:

Meanwhile, you have a tread dedicated to you in the Flame Zone you've been conspicuously avoiding.

Since you have no evidence that the left is anti-Semitic, since you can't even substantiate ONE of the people you called anti-semitic as being anti-semitic, my advice would be grow the fuck up.

Beck Responds to ADL Statement Calling His Soros Reporting ‘Horrific’ & ‘Offensive’ | The Blaze

The new left talking point is that Glenn is an anti-semite. It's a pretty pitiful attempt considering his track recording supporting Israel. Looks like the ADL has apologized for any statements made against him.

Funny thing is the New York Times knew this and published their story anyway.

You know, if you dont agree with Glenn. I understand. But can we atleast have some sort of honest assessment rather than these blatantly false stuff?

It appears your thread is a lie. Shouldn't you do the honorable thing here and retract it?

What lies?
The lies about Soros helping gas Jews...Hello?

He didn't say anything about Soros helping to gas jews. He mentioned that Soros was in a situation where he had to confiscate property from fellow Jews and watch them as they were sent off to die. And questioning what kind of impact that could have had on a 14 year old.

Something George Soros has called the best time of his life.

Crazy idea. Why don't you actually look at what he said and his sources before you accuse people of lying.

So Beck was praising Soros? lolol

Or was he, as a recovering addict, sympathizing with someone in a circumstance where they might not be in control?

Yep, and he was right about Soros. Speaking the truth may not be politically correct, but it doesn't make it any less true.
No, he lied about Soros. Soros did not help send Jews to death camps.

Everything he said about Soros was accurate. There may be a difference of opinion, depending on how one defines the phrase 'help send Jews to death camps'.... You defend Soros all you want, that's your right. I will continue to condemn him as dangerous to the United States and our Constitution.
No, it wasn't accurate. Far from it. But I am not surprised that you excuse that kind of talk.

No, I asked you SPECIFICALLY who this left was you were referring to and you cited as examples the people who thank my posts and give me reps. I could list some more and you could dodge those too if you'd like.
Sure. You just keep pretending the left isn't anti-semitic, all evidence to the contrary. :clap2:

Meanwhile, you have a tread dedicated to you in the Flame Zone you've been conspicuously avoiding.

Since you have no evidence that the left is anti-Semitic, since you can't even substantiate ONE of the people you called anti-semitic as being anti-semitic, my advice would be grow the fuck up.
No evidence the left is anti-Semitic?

You didn't click on the link, did you? Coward. :lol:

So Beck was praising Soros? lolol

Or was he, as a recovering addict, sympathizing with someone in a circumstance where they might not be in control?

No he wasn't praising or deriding him. He was trying to give background information on meaningful experiences of the mans life to help people understand the type of person and mindset he had experienced.

It's called context. People trying to make points based on truth try to provide it. They don't overlook pivital events that are clearly important for understanding someone better.

You should really take a step back from the picture. Not everything is attack mode.

No, he lied about Soros. Soros did not help send Jews to death camps.

Everything he said about Soros was accurate. There may be a difference of opinion, depending on how one defines the phrase 'help send Jews to death camps'.... You defend Soros all you want, that's your right. I will continue to condemn him as dangerous to the United States and our Constitution.
No, it wasn't accurate. Far from it. But I am not surprised that you excuse that kind of talk.

So George Soros didn't go around with his adopted Godfather to seize and catolog the property of wealthy jews who were sent to death camps? Despite the fact that the man himself says that he did?

So George Soros didn't go around with his adopted Godfather to seize and catolog the property of wealthy jews who were sent to death camps? Despite the fact that the man himself says that he did?
"The liberal didn't say what he did."

No matter how you spin it, Beck lied.

While he was living with Baumbach as Sandor Kiss, an event occurred that more than a half a century later would become the basis of charges that George Soros, the international financier and billionaire, had somehow collaborated with the Nazi occupiers of his homeland and had exploited his fellow Jews.The issue was raised in a bizarre television profile and interview of Soros aired on the CBS television program 60 Minutes in December of 1998. In the segment, Steve Kroft, the interviewer, noted with prosecutorial gusto that George's father had "bribed a government official to swear that you were his godson," and added that this survival strategy "carried a heavy price tag." For, he continued, "as hundreds of thousands of Jews were being shipped off to the Nazi death camps, a thirteen-year-old George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his rounds, confiscating property from the Jews." Visibly dumbfounded by the line of questioning, Soros could only manage to say that he had no role in the seizure of property and was merely a spectator. To underscore Kroft's point, film footage showed masses of Hungarian Jews being led away at gunpoint.

This is what actually happened.Shortly after George went to live with Baumbach, the man was assigned to take inventory on the vast estate of Mor Kornfeld, an extremely wealthy aristocrat of Jewish origin. The Kornfeld family had the wealth, wisdom, and connections to be able to leave some of its belongings behind in exchange for permission to make their way to Lisbon. Baumbach was ordered to go to the Kornfeld estate and inventory the artworks, furnishings, and other property. Rather than leave his "godson" behind in Budapest for three days, he took the boy with him. As Baumbach itemized the material, George walked around the grounds and spent time with Kornfeld's staff. It was his first visit to such a mansion, and the first time he rode a horse. He collaborated with no one and he paid attention to what he understood to be his primary responsibility: making sure that no one doubted that he was Sandor Kiss. Among his practical concerns was to make sure that no one saw him pee.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Soros-Life-Times-Messianic-Billionaire/dp/0375405852"]Amazon.com: Soros: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire (9780375405853): Michael T. Kaufman: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

He was a kid...doing what his father told him to do. He did not help send Jews to the death camps.

Beck is a liar and probably anti-semitic.

While he was living with Baumbach as Sandor Kiss, an event occurred that more than a half a century later would become the basis of charges that George Soros, the international financier and billionaire, had somehow collaborated with the Nazi occupiers of his homeland and had exploited his fellow Jews.The issue was raised in a bizarre television profile and interview of Soros aired on the CBS television program 60 Minutes in December of 1998. In the segment, Steve Kroft, the interviewer, noted with prosecutorial gusto that George's father had "bribed a government official to swear that you were his godson," and added that this survival strategy "carried a heavy price tag." For, he continued, "as hundreds of thousands of Jews were being shipped off to the Nazi death camps, a thirteen-year-old George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his rounds, confiscating property from the Jews." Visibly dumbfounded by the line of questioning, Soros could only manage to say that he had no role in the seizure of property and was merely a spectator. To underscore Kroft's point, film footage showed masses of Hungarian Jews being led away at gunpoint.

This is what actually happened.Shortly after George went to live with Baumbach, the man was assigned to take inventory on the vast estate of Mor Kornfeld, an extremely wealthy aristocrat of Jewish origin. The Kornfeld family had the wealth, wisdom, and connections to be able to leave some of its belongings behind in exchange for permission to make their way to Lisbon. Baumbach was ordered to go to the Kornfeld estate and inventory the artworks, furnishings, and other property. Rather than leave his "godson" behind in Budapest for three days, he took the boy with him. As Baumbach itemized the material, George walked around the grounds and spent time with Kornfeld's staff. It was his first visit to such a mansion, and the first time he rode a horse. He collaborated with no one and he paid attention to what he understood to be his primary responsibility: making sure that no one doubted that he was Sandor Kiss. Among his practical concerns was to make sure that no one saw him pee.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Soros-Life-Times-Messianic-Billionaire/dp/0375405852"]Amazon.com: Soros: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire (9780375405853): Michael T. Kaufman: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

He was a kid...doing what his father told him to do. He did not help send Jews to the death camps.

Well prove beck said what you claim

Well prove beck said what you claim
I provided the link earlier in this thread.

Forum List

Back