ADL apologizes to Beck

So Beck was praising Soros? lolol

Or was he, as a recovering addict, sympathizing with someone in a circumstance where they might not be in control?

No he wasn't praising or deriding him. He was trying to give background information on meaningful experiences of the mans life to help people understand the type of person and mindset he had experienced.

It's called context. People trying to make points based on truth try to provide it. They don't overlook pivital events that are clearly important for understanding someone better.

You should really take a step back from the picture. Not everything is attack mode.

I'll consider taking advice from you right after you apologize for your dishonest thread title.

And to suggest that Beck is not in an attack mode against Soros is ludicrous. Or whatever is the next degree above ludicrous.

What Beck is doing is textbook demonization. If you don't know what demonization is, find a textbook that explains it to you.

Don't whine just because some Jews happen to be successful in areas that Muslims, generally, are not. It's childish. I expect better from you.
The Zionist Jew menace in America has nothing to do with muslims.

They have infected our nation from the beginning.

And now totally control our money supply, media, and politics. :doubt:

Yet a lot of Jews voted for obama.

Most American Jews are liberal, or more precisely, if you prefer, left of center. They consistently vote Democrat.

Rather ironic, that, isn't it? I mean rather ironic that right in this thread there's the claim that the left is anti-semitic.

Funny isn't it? According to the rightwing propaganda, the left is racist and anti-semitic, and yet,

both black Americans and American Jews consistently vote Democrat, the left of center party in America.

That means someone in those groups has some mental problems lol. Wonder who? The propagandists or the voters?

Last edited:
I provided the link earlier in this thread.
Then it wont be to hard for you to reproduce it.
Here's another one. Isn't Beck your hero and don't you listen to him daily? Perhaps you need to get your ears cleaned.

Here’s a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps.
Glenn Beck George Soros Holocaust | Mediaite

Acceptable interpretation .More so than some hastily put together retcon

Extended quotation from the 60 Minutes transcript follows: ?When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew...

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) ...who escaped the Holocaust...

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) ...by--by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and--and anticipate events and when--when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a--a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's--that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not--not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't--you don't see the connection. But it was--it created no--no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c--I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was--well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets--that if I weren't there--of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would--would--would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the--whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the--I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.? (?George Soros,? 60 Minutes interview transcript, December 20, 1998)

No, it is not an acceptable interpretation.
Your not lying , but I call it acceptable use.
He was part of the process ,there is no denying that .
He is not guilty of anything, but he was part of the process.
We will just have to disagree.

Anybody at anytime that thinks that Beck is a sincer man is a total Idiot in my world. He is much like Rush limbug and will use any source of information and turn it into what he wants people to believe is either right or wrong depending on which side of the situation he stands on at the time.

People who listen to people like this for information about the world are truly not informed but are totally inclined to be sheep.

I see nothing anywhere that apologizes to Beck for what he said, what a bogus title for this thread. What Beck tried to do was make Soro's look bad and in the way he did it, it was an insult to the Jewish people and to American citizens.
Beck may well do things for the Jewish people but that doesn't give him the right to try an make any man or woman to look bad in the way he did. It was a cheap shot but who would have thought that might happen with Beck or Rush or Hanity.
anyone who listens to talk radio and makes up their mind on what is true and what isn't is sorely Fxxkedup. THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT MOST PEOPLE ON THESE BOARDS GET THEIR INFORMATION.

Soros speaks for himself .
Dont blame Beck.

The important question here that doesn't seem to have been brought up is,

why does Beck bring this is up? What is Beck's point? What is Beck's intent?

Given Beck's overall intent, which is to demonize George Soros, one would reasonably speculate that Beck has brought this up to further that overall intent.

Why else would he mention it?

Soros speaks for himself .
Dont blame Beck.

The important question here that doesn't seem to have been brought up is,

why does Beck bring this is up? What is Beck's point? What is Beck's intent?

Given Beck's overall intent, which is to demonize George Soros, one would reasonably speculate that Beck has brought this up to further that overall intent.

Why else would he mention it?

It's called context.

Tell me, why is Soros different from the people who earn 200K and more that you guys are always complaining about having too much power and money?

It be nice if you guys would fight for the right of the average citizen to make wealth as much as you are for this guy.

He did not help send Jews to death camps, as Beck claimed.

It's rather sad that you can't admit that.

He didnt drive the train or work the ramp. He was part of the process to bad you can admit that.

He didnt drive the train or work the ramp. He was part of the process to bad you can admit that.
No he wasn't.

I'm beginning to suspect that you, like Beck, are probably anti-semitic.

Soros is a scumbag! He single handily tried to collaspe the Mayalsian economy! He is a piece of shit and anything Beck said about him, even if it was over the top, was probably well warranted!

Soros is a scumbag! He single handily tried to collaspe the Mayalsian economy! He is a piece of shit and anything Beck said about him, even if it was over the top, was probably well warranted!
No, it wasn't.

Forum List

Back