ADL apologizes to Beck

You consider blessings a plague? Strange America has defended the Jews for a very long time, it's not as old as those euorpian country's. America has advanced further in sorter time than those country's could ever dream of. But now America is slowing down on support for the Jew and is losing ground on superiorty.
The Jews are in NO way a blessing to America.

Jews introduced the slave trade to the America's and ran it before we were even a nation.

Just another example of their destructive nature that affects our nation today.

So the Jew introduced slavery to America before we were a country? Tell me when did Israel become a nation? Was it before America became a natio or was in the 20th century?

You consider blessings a plague? Strange America has defended the Jews for a very long time, it's not as old as those euorpian country's. America has advanced further in sorter time than those country's could ever dream of. But now America is slowing down on support for the Jew and is losing ground on superiorty.

Jews introduced the slave trade to the America's and ran it before we were even a nation.

They are, like Muslims, part of our society. If you dislike that, find another country that is more welcoming of your views. There are a few - mainly in the ME. I'll help you pack.
Nope.

Ain't moving anywhere. :eusa_angel:

But, I do believe sometime in the future.

The American people will wake up to the fact we have a Zionist controlled nation.

And no longer have any say in our future.

Then the people will demand a strong leader with plans for a true final solution to this problem. :cool:

Last edited:

So the Jew introduced slavery to America before we were a country? Tell me when did Israel become a nation? Was it before America became a natio or was in the 20th century?
I never mentioned Israel.

Why did you bring it up. :confused:

They are, like Muslims, part of our society. If you dislike that, find another country that is more welcoming of your views. There are a few - mainly in the ME. I'll help you pack.
Nope.

The American people will wake up to the fact we have a Zionist controlled nation.

Then the people will demand a strong leader with plans for a true final solution to this problem. :cool:

Let's be absolutely clear on one thing. The only thing that will 'control' this nation is our Constitution. Not the Zionists. Not Shariah law. Nothing. We will destroy anyone - of whatever faith, or group, who tries to trample on our founding document.

Nope.

Let's be absolutely clear on one thing. The only thing that will 'control' this nation is our Constitution. Not the Zionists. Not Shariah law. Nothing. We will destroy anyone - of whatever faith, or group, who tries to trample on our founding document.
Good!!

When are you going to start??

The Zionist Jews control our federal government, politicians, legal system, finance and banking, media, etc.

Nope.

Good!!

When are you going to start??

The Zionist Jews control our federal government, politicians, legal system, finance and banking, media, etc.

Don't whine just because some Jews happen to be successful in areas that Muslims, generally, are not. It's childish. I expect better from you.

Nope.

hitlerdancecopyao1.jpg

Nope.

hitlerdancecopyao1.jpg

You do realize the "Hitler Jig" was a hoax.

"Although the dance upset many Americans at the time, it was later revealed that the video clip of Hitler dancing had been manipulated for propagandist purposes. He had doctored the clip after noticing that Hitler raised his leg rather high up while stepping backwards, realizing that this moment could be looped repeatedly to create the appearance that Hitler was jumping with joy. As John Lukacs explains in his book, The Last European War: September 1939-December 1941, John Grierson, a Canadian filmmaker and "propaganda official," took several images of Hitler, including one with a high step, and "looped" them together to make it appear that Hitler had danced a "silly little jig."

The film clip served the purpose of provoking popular outrage against Hitler

Adolf Hitler Dance in Paris Best Hoaxes and Pranks

You do realize the "Hitler Jig" was a hoax.

"Although the dance upset many Americans at the time, it was later revealed that the video clip of Hitler dancing had been manipulated for propagandist purposes. He had doctored the clip after noticing that Hitler raised his leg rather high up while stepping backwards, realizing that this moment could be looped repeatedly to create the appearance that Hitler was jumping with joy. As John Lukacs explains in his book, The Last European War: September 1939-December 1941, John Grierson, a Canadian filmmaker and "propaganda official," took several images of Hitler, including one with a high step, and "looped" them together to make it appear that Hitler had danced a "silly little jig."

The film clip served the purpose of provoking popular outrage against Hitler

Adolf Hitler Dance in Paris Best Hoaxes and Pranks
Poor Adolph. All he wanted was to kill Jews. Was that so bad? :(

Your answer: "No."

Don't whine just because some Jews happen to be successful in areas that Muslims, generally, are not. It's childish. I expect better from you.
The Zionist Jew menace in America has nothing to do with muslims.

They have infected our nation from the beginning.

And now totally control our money supply, media, and politics. :doubt:

No, they don't... much as you may wish it to be different - so you can justify your loathing of Jews.

Try not to be a moron, Sunni. I like you.

You Do Not speak for me.

I have never once condoned the killing of the Jews.

My solution would be to round them up and give them an island; say like Greenland.

As for Hitler; yes he had his faults.

But, he was a patriotic German, who loved his country, and only wanted to cure it of the disease that had infected it.

I only wish we had politicians here in America who loved our nation as much as he did his. :cool:

Good idea. Let's round them up and send them to Israel. And let's round up the Muslims and send them to some island somewhere too. Get packed, Sunni. Don't make us come and drag your ass out.

Fucking idiot.

You Do Not speak for me.

I have never once condoned the killing of the Jews.

My solution would be to round them up and give them an island; say like Greenland.
Horseshit. Anyone who uses the phrase "final solution" when talking about Jews has one thing in mind, and one thing only.
As for Hitler; yes he had his faults.
That hurt to say, didn't it?

Fuck you you stupid bastard.

Its assholes like you who do not understand it is NOT YOUR COUNTRY.

Why can I only find this claimed appology on right wing nutter sites?

Gee, I wonder why that would be? Maybe it's because it doesn't suit the agenda of leftist sites such as the HuffyPuffy or MediaMunters to run it? Ya think?

Good Lord, you are one dumb fuck, truth.

Fuck you you stupid bastard.

Its assholes like you who do not understand it is NOT YOUR COUNTRY.

It is as much his as yours, idiot.

Forum List

Back