ADL apologizes to Beck

Beck Responds to ADL Statement Calling His Soros Reporting ‘Horrific’ & ‘Offensive’ | The Blaze

The new left talking point is that Glenn is an anti-semite. It's a pretty pitiful attempt considering his track recording supporting Israel. Looks like the ADL has apologized for any statements made against him.

Funny thing is the New York Times knew this and published their story anyway.

You know, if you dont agree with Glenn. I understand. But can we atleast have some sort of honest assessment rather than these blatantly false stuff?
========================
Well, Beck did use a interview that chopped off a part of an interview with Soros and the result was a misrepresentation of what Soros said. So falsehoods are not only on the left side of the aisle.
----------------------------------------------------
BECK: I want you to know and remember this: In the last three episodes, I'm not making claims, I'm not asking questions, I'm not telling you statements of fact. What I'm telling you is, watch George Soros in his own words. Where is the country headed? George Soros.

[start video clip]

QUESTIONER: The question is what whether we need and whether Mr. Soros and his foundations can help to bring more foreign influence in the United States instead of relying on what is essentially a balance between Democrats and conservative Republicans.

SOROS: I think you put your finger on a very important flaw in the current world order, and that is that only Americans have a vote in Congress. And yet, it is the United States that basically determines policy for the world. That is a flaw in the current setup.

[end video clip]

BECK: It's a problem for him that people in China or France don't get to vote, find out who sits in Congress. Is it for you? You need to make a choice. Mr. Soros has made his choice. I have made mine. Tonight you decide.

Here's the complete statement by Soros

SOROS: Look, I think -- I think you put your finger on a very important flaw in the current world order, and that is that only Americans have a vote in Congress. And yet, it is the United States that basically determines policy for the world. That is a flaw in the current setup. I don't think you can correct it by giving the Chinese government a vote in Congress. But it is a flaw, and I think this is where American leadership is needed, to take into account and respect the interests of others as well, in order to retain the dominant position we currently enjoy.

I bolded the part that was editied out by somebody to sensationalize something. So here we are, the New York Times not being honest and Beck not being honest. Why do they do that crap?
=======================
And don't jump all over me about Soros. Personally, I think Soros is the boogeyman created by the far right talking heads. Much like the Koch brothers are to the left.
The demonizing by both sides of the aisle is pretty sad. But in the long run, I think Big Money (Soros, Koch Bros., etc) controlling thus country's politics takes away the voice of Main Street America. Right or wrong, that's my opinion.

Taking a portion or segment of whatr someone said is not chopping up what they said., There is no way that soros meant what he said any other way but how he said it. He enjoyed what he was doing. So do you excuse his actions?

Oh so there's no such thing as quoting someone out of context??

Why don't we just start with me?

What evidence do you have that I'm anti-semitic?
Did I say you were?

Besides: You have a question to answer yourself.

You called the left anti-semitic. I'm on the left. Once again, the king of the baseless broadbrushers has struck.

You really need to upgrade your rhetoric. Preferably to 'Adult'.
I thought you guys weren't in rigid lockstep. Now you say you are? :confused:

Oh, and a little hint: If you complain about others broad-brushing, you probably shouldn't do it yourself.

The ADL's freak-out is not actually misplaced, or at least inconsistent with their extremely ethnically partisan mission...

1. Beck is a white gentile conservative. Pro-Israel, of course, but just ask Geert Wilders -- this doesn't fully protect you.

2. Soros is a left-wing, globalizing Jew. He has taken some shots at Israel, of course, but Foxman is only mildly annoyed by that.

3. Beck is bashing Soros for exactly what nationalists going back to the pharaohs have bashed Jews for -- being nation-wreckers, funding and supporting causes meant to weaken the nations that host them/are hostile to them, etc. In fact, this is what Jews have traditionally done. Consequences have usually meant expulsion, suppression or death (except in America/Europe today, where the nation-wrecking goes unchecked).

4. Thus, the Foxman attack.

3. Beck is bashing Soros for exactly what nationalists going back to the pharaohs have bashed Jews for -- being nation-wreckers, funding and supporting causes meant to weaken the nations that host them/are hostile to them, etc. In fact, this is what Jews have traditionally done. Consequences have usually meant expulsion, suppression or death (except in America/Europe today, where the nation-wrecking goes unchecked).
Jews have been driven out of country after country all through out history.

They are like a virus that infects the host nation and eventually tries to destroy it.

Right now, America is in the denial phase that this plague has engulfed our nation. :doubt:

Oh, good! ANOTHER contestant for "The Liberal Didn't Say What He Said"!

Do you want me to repeat the question?
No need. What context can there be that can make Soros' statements less offensive? Maybe he could put in "...but some of my best friends are Jews!" like you guys do.

If you go back and study the exchange between me and the other poster you would find that it had nothing to do with Soros.

They are like a virus that infects the host nation and eventually tries to destroy it.

Right now, America is in the denial phase that this plague has engulfed our nation. :doubt:

You consider blessings a plague? Strange America has defended the Jews for a very long time, it's not as old as those euorpian country's. America has advanced further in sorter time than those country's could ever dream of. But now America is slowing down on support for the Jew and is losing ground on superiorty.

Sieg heil!!!!

images

You consider blessings a plague? Strange America has defended the Jews for a very long time, it's not as old as those euorpian country's. America has advanced further in sorter time than those country's could ever dream of. But now America is slowing down on support for the Jew and is losing ground on superiorty.
The Jews are in NO way a blessing to America.

Jews introduced the slave trade to the America's and ran it before we were even a nation.

Just another example of their destructive nature that affects our nation today.

Look at who thanks you for your posts and gives you posrep.

OK, I see the last poster to give me a thanks was the poster Madeleine.

Now, could you please explain to us all, in detail, how you were able to determine that Madeleine is Anti-Semitic?
That was a metaphor for the far Left. Do you deny the far left is anti-Semitic?

No, I asked you SPECIFICALLY who this left was you were referring to and you cited as examples the people who thank my posts and give me reps. I could list some more and you could dodge those too if you'd like.

OK, I see the last poster to give me a thanks was the poster Madeleine.

Now, could you please explain to us all, in detail, how you were able to determine that Madeleine is Anti-Semitic?
That was a metaphor for the far Left. Do you deny the far left is anti-Semitic?

No, I asked you SPECIFICALLY who this left was you were referring to and you cited as examples the people who thank my posts and give me reps. I could list some more and you could dodge those too if you'd like.
Sure. You just keep pretending the left isn't anti-semitic, all evidence to the contrary. :clap2:

Meanwhile, you have a tread dedicated to you in the Flame Zone you've been conspicuously avoiding.

Jews introduced the slave trade to the America's and ran it before we were even a nation.

They are, like Muslims, part of our society. If you dislike that, find another country that is more welcoming of your views. There are a few - mainly in the ME. I'll help you pack.

They are, like Muslims, part of our society. If you dislike that, find another country that is more welcoming of your views. There are a few - mainly in the ME. I'll help you pack.
:clap2:

Forum List

Back