adarus balck found guilty of drive buy shooting and murder

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is the black idiot who was driving his grandma and decided he dosent like the cat full of tens next time so he shoots in car and kills a black girl teen. another thug off to prison.

this is the black idiot who was driving his grandma and decided he dosent like the cat full of tens next time so he shoots in car and kills a black girl teen. another thug off to prison.

His color is immaterial, he is a rabid animal and should be put down. ALL rabid animals, regardless of skin tone, should.

His color is immaterial, he is a rabid animal and should be put down. ALL rabid animals, regardless of skin tone, should.
never said it was. even the people ion car with told diffent story then he did.

it would if you bothered to read about the case im talking on.
What a disingenuous ass. Maybe you can translate this.

What a disingenuous ass. Maybe you can translate this.
aww the truth hurt . follow the crime news and you will get it. the people in the shooters car gave different stories then the shooter. shooter was lieing. get it now, he got what he deserved. now do you get it smart elick?

aww the truth hurt . follow the crime news and you will get it. the people in the shooters car gave different stories then the shooter. shooter was lieing. get it now, he got what he deserved. now do you get it smart elick?
Are just purposely dense? All i'm talking about is your unintelligible comment. Are you really this thick? Ya no spelling imbecile.

I guess the rest of America is supposed to recognize the name in a poorly written post. Maybe that's the best we can get out of Ohio these days.

Are just purposely dense? All i'm talking about is your unintelligible comment. Are you really this thick? Ya no spelling imbecile.
you must be you refused to talk about the article and are going off on typical childish rant. move on.

it is about the driving his mama around and decides to shoot at a car full of teens. learn to read article instead of concentrating on my posts. idiots on here.

Forum List

Back